Why Dixie folk are much more likable and friendly than Yankees?

Why Dixie folk are much more likable and friendly than Yankees?

Because yanks suck and have no culture. Bland americans.

Not pretentious fags, that's why. Also more redpilled.

>0

True. Yanks flee their hellhole states and try to pollute the rest of the East. They are the invading Commiforinans of the East Coast.

Thats a cute dog

Because we've retained some sense of our heritage and decency. Also a lot of us were raised in the Bible Belt, so there was generally at least some religious background we were brought up in. Hate it or not, religion tends to make people act nicer and less degenerate. I can't count how much yankies move down here that won't shut the fuck up about how nice everybody is. Growing up I sort of disliked it because I was a little cunt who made fun of rednecks, but after maturing a bit you couldn't pay me to move elsewhere. People are generally more red pilled and less cucked.

Yeah, Damn near took florida.

Unless you're a minority, immigrant, or generally not white.

Dixieland is the best land.

Can confirm.
t. black guy who lives just south enough in Florida to interact with NoFlo Dixie trash on a minimal basis.

gary!

Then the Northerners will just avoid you or treat you like a baby.

The Snowbirds are pretty annoying when it comes to voting, but they're generally really nice people.

why do southerners always have to pretend other people care about their nigger infested shithole swamp?

Sadly, this where Southerners could be considered cucked. Dixielanders tend to judge people on an individual basis rather than wholesale. That means there are a lot of interracial marriages and interrracial associations in general, far more than the 'tolerant' states of peace in the North.

>tfw hate slugs/snails and used to live in cold metal trailer

>cucked
I don't think that word means what you think it means.

More minorities live in the south per capita. The southerners just don't herd them into centralized city slums to only be bused around at voting time. The north is lily white despite all the lip service they pay toward "coexist". And if they had to deal with problems that result from illegal immigration on a regular basis, there would already be a wall with machine gun turrets.

They're nice up front, but shit talk like women behind your back. Doesn't bother me though.

Can Disagree.

Afro_Carib here and I get better treated by whites than Hispanic illegals and ghetto black combined. It might be because I don't live in a swamp though.

That reminds me. Dam, Florida water sucks.

How is judging people on an individual basis bad?

this, southerners are famous for tall talk

because people living in warmer climates tend to more open and outgoing.

i think the problem here may be with you

Its not, but we are on pol.

Yankee culture is and always has been based on greed and self interest.

Moreover, southerners hate the group but love the individual, yankees are the opposite, so they claim to be tolerant but are in person assholes. They also have a massive superiority complex despite being the most loathsome people in the hemisphere.

Also their food is garbage unless you like choking down cold bagels.

Though if I had to listen to grating yankee accents all day I'd probably hope I choked and died desu

Dixie folks are the reason why Neocons keep getting elected into office and fucking this world up.