Why didn't he take your gun?

Other urls found in this thread:

thetrace.org/2015/07/m1-rifle-antique-south-korea-import/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

tfw I voted for Obama twice and I actually like him

>mfw me too

coz he's a typical useless

too soon. if there were less whites at the time he probably would have

Disarmament was never a possibility in the USA. We wouldn't tolerate that.

But he tried to pass some regulations and failed.

because it is impossible

On 12/29/12, President Obama signed HR 4310, (at night, during the holidays, in the dark, so that no one would even know); the 2013 National Defense Authorization Act. Section 1078 (thomas.loc. gov/cgi-bin/query/z?c112:H.R.4310:) of the bill authorizes the use of propaganda inside the US, which had previously been banned since 1948 when the Smith-Mundt Act was passed. The media was also reclassified as “entertainment”.

They tried

Bin Laden's still dead.

he tried and failed.

not today nigger.

>Why didn't he take your gun?

Because of the Republican 'deep state'?

...or because he never planned on doing this. Funny how many times Republicans show how much they are projecting their own fears on the opposing side. As soon as they're in, they try to steamroll over bureaucracy then blame the "deep state" because they can't do whatever the fuck they want.

ids begause i dont live in ameriga :DDD fugg :DDDDDDDDD

kys faggots. It is your fault this country's in the shitter now.

He tried to ammunition unaffordable at one point.

OBL died in 2001.

Cletus BTFO

feels good making the right choice

He tried but got BTFO

Because my hands are neither cold nor dead

He was the best gun rep ever. Literally lines around the block every time he ran his mouth about guns.

you're right, if obama weren't elected there's no way trump would have gotten this far

And obama didn't kill him.

nobody actually hates you

see, we dislike obama because of his globalist policies, but overall he was a good guy

i mean, he told to jews to fuck off and made peace with iran, while never attacking assad. Trump has done the opposite of those two, Trump helped the kikes more in 100 days than Obama did in 8 years.

>Obama as low as bush 1
>Right choice
What the fuck are you on about?

>cutting the full time jobs for more part time jobs is making more jobs, we're doing a great job guys!
Liberal logic, folks.

He didn't make peace with Iran. He handed them billions of dollars and got them to "end" their nuclear program. Cept when we left the went right back to firing up the centrifuges

Because he owned stocks in gun companies

Checks and balances.

The nigger didn't let me get mine in the first place

thetrace.org/2015/07/m1-rifle-antique-south-korea-import/

Because he was based.

Because fingers are not cold and dead.

>this is what democucks actually believe

Because we would have shot him if he tried. And he knew it.

For the same reason he didn't close gitmo, he's a lying fag.

Just get the CMP Special version. Still in stock from the CMP. You get a new stock that looks like GI with all hardware. The cheaper grades give you some shit stock that looks moronic. Unless you like striped orange looking wood...
>pic related

Cause I sold mine at the height of the Obama panic for a massive profit.

because he didn't get the 50% jew scotus

Because that would have been the start of civil war two electric jigaboo. He would have to bring in foreign forces or the UN to do it because most american law enforcement and military are pro 2nd amendment and would not take away our rights (and they would have about a 1 minute life expectancy if they started going door to door collecting guns).

He and Eric Holder did take a lot of steps to start the process though. They are brain washing children at school to believe guns are evil and should be outlawed. They committed many false flags to make Americans ok with stifling our right. They are using Marxist subversion techniques but this will take 15 to 20 years to see it through. We all need to make sure our kids have a healthy respect for fire arms and our rights under the constitution.

This, I got one... beautiful piece of history.

Thanks for making race relations the worst they've ever been

Didn't manage to accumulate the power to do so.

Media definitely did all they could to help, but there are some things that just can't be wished away, like the laws of physics.

Then he litterally trained and built up isis with the cia.

because the takeover will not be hostile.

>laws of physics can't be wished away
>implying
you'll be keking in 2030 when qualia are integrated into science

>while never attacking assad.
Funneling money and arms to "moderate" rebels counts as attacking.

I went to the range last weekend. These kids and their dad were shooting some OPERATOR AR-15 next to me. I get the ol' M1 out, the kids are staring the whole time.
>their faces when the enbloc ejected after the 8th round

he did

t. medical pot smoker

Did you forget Obama started the war in syria?

Because it was all a screaming ruse by the right to rile up voter bases like always.

because we would have kept the guns, and returned the lead at 1300 fps.

Ting... unmistakable sound!

>mccain votes with democrats
obama actually was the better choice. not only was he not mccain or romney so we had to go quietly into the night at the end we got trump

i'm x2 obama and then trump. this is the master race since it exposed the sjw menace which would've kept silent until the killing blow. obama even lost the democrats 1200 seats so they control more now than they did 100 years ago

It's not like they don't try and the dems will campaign on removing guns.

You can swap the definitions of "up" and "down" if you like; you can even wipe out all knowledge of the law of gravity, using purely sociological constructs.

But it still won't change the direction things fall when dropped. You'll only destroy everyone's understanding of why.

God McCain was like republicans hillary

No, that was dipshits bulk buying because ANY DAY NOW GONNA TAKE MY GUNS

>still higher than bush 2 by leagues

republicans in government fought tooth and nail against it over the entire 8 years he was in office. president isn't a dictator with unilateral power you moron

Too busy taking it up the ass from "Michelle."

I donated to the NRA

FROM MY CLAMMY STICKY HANDS!

He tried many times. Used every tragedy to push through his draconian policies. Only cucked states like NY(my horrible home), MA, CA, etc were successful the rest of the country reacted and passed even more freedom laws. You know that in Ohio I can stand my ground while 20 minutes away in NY I can't shoot to kill an intruder.

He tried, u stupid fuck

Because he lost control of congress within his first 2 years

Then he tried to take the ammo - but was stopped by congress

Because he couldn't do a single thing right

He actually liked guns but couldn't support them stead he pretended to try and ban them so ppl would arm themselves because of panic buys

He wanted an armed society to take down the corrupt Democrats

He is the hero we deserve and we'll hate him for it

Punished Obama

Or it's because niggers can't get anything done lol

kek how can you say this with a serious face?

you really think race relations are worse now than they were in the fucking 60s or prior?

Because reasons.....primarily because we will never willingly cede the power that is the right to self defense...the Government cannot remove that which it has no dispensation to give.......

But specifically I believe the fiasco that is now in history as the Fast & the Furious ATF operation giving guns to mexican drug cartels that resulted int he murder of a US border patrolman with one of the guns torpedoed their ambitions about it all....

Valerie Jarret, Eric Holder & Obama are the geniuses behind trying to make the USA a UN puppet and they couldn't figure out a way to do it....fucking idiots.....

He tried, but failed.

He even faked Sandy Hook.

Any one notice how school shootings magically are almost non existent now trump is in office....
really boils my almonds

Screen cap this because trump would find out false flags (terror attacks) will be down under trumps entire administration and they would rather give him that than risk being exposed.

Trump's only been president for four months.

Again m8 as soon as he was elected and through the campaign m8 because terror attacks would play against the dems.

just screen cap this and watch

>Good guy
>Kills thousands
>Creates authoritarian spy culture

>He even faked Sandy Hook.
It's like a competition with you retards isn't it, the more delusional the beliefs, the more you think you're winning.

forgot your drumf

sandyhook was fake tho my man

seeschool shooting literally fell the fuck off the face of the earth after half way through the campaign

He summarily executed an American citizen.
Can you imagine the fallout if Trump does that?

And a fast & furious weapon was used at the Bataclan attack in France

I dunno,

Why is it we Americans will literally go to war with our own government to preserve our right to possess inanimate objects

cont' below

He tried, but congress won't pass his assault weapons ban.
He tried using executive orders, but those can only do so much.
I'm actually glad he won over McCain because Mccain or Romney would have made republicans even less popular like bush did

It takes a while for an economy to respond to policies. Democrats get credit for the economic policies that Republicans are responsible for because the media knowingly misinterprets it with these contextless graphs.

While you Dutch anons will literally sit on your ass and do nothing while a foreign invader kidnaps your own people and drags them off to some Typhus-infested pigsty to die?

It was probably fake though. Why else would they demolish the school and Lanza' s house? Not to mention not a single picture or video has surfaced yet, whereas there was a school shooting in an elementary school in Mexico a few months ago and pictures and .webms appeared on this site within 5 minutes of it happening. A major school shooting would bound to have some picture or video evidence, like we got with Columbine and Virginia Tech, but instead nothing was ever made public.

because he would have gotten full of holes.

this, ammo was near impossible to find for a few years.

I really wish there was a liveleak video of this nigger getting his head blown off that I could masturbate to every day for the rest of my life.

because good honest Americans made it clear that it wouldn't have gone well. If they had thought there was any way to get it done without starting a civil war he would have and by Lucifer they tried.

Yeah niggers are killing cops over fake news and think they're in the right.

It's like the 60s but without us doing anything but help them.

> impeachment

There is nothing inherently wrong with globalism if it's done the right way. The problem is when they try to force is to quickly.

*it too quickly

and then cried about fake tears about it

Because there is basically no support in most of the country for gun control.

SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED

>I would have shot him if he tried.

You know spending is a big part of GDP right?

LOL CARTER

Look up 'misery index' fag

>thinking policies take effect instantly

It takes years. Every democrat's economy benefited from the policies of the previous administration.

Generally whoever wins the presidency also gains control of the house and/or senate, so most of the changes come within the first two years until house/senate flips. If a president has two terms, that's more than enough time to gauge whether their policies worked or not.

and what would be the 'right way' ?

globalism will always destroy borders so you might as well be a commie

Around 2008, even one of my professors spoke out against it (engineering; older Vietnamese guy).

Good conjecture my dude, but it doesn't count as evidence for your argument.