Are Chavs worse than immigrants in the UK?

Are Chavs worse than immigrants in the UK?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=h3t3YnVgY9k
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Don't really get chavs so much round our way any more

Nah, Chavs at least get somewhat involved in our culture.

It's their land, unlike you, shitskin.

Chavs can be ok people when their alone. In a group they just compete to be the biggest arsehole.

What's your opinion about them? If you´re just looking at them alone and not in contrast to immigrants

Not as many around these days. Sort of died off for some reason. They are actually pretty redpilled when it comes to immigrants but let themselves down by being degenerate druggies.

They aren't threatening even when they are in groups. If you encounter one try to get on their side and make them laugh. They won't bother you afterwards.

No

Well I come from a middle-class but based family so I see chavs as crude immature gang kids that need help in becoming productive members of society.

Just kids with no hope. Kids who are bombarded by consumerist propaganda all their lives while growing up to realise that they will never be part of that world.
No education and a society that glorifies ignorance in a post industrial wasteland

Of course not. They might be degenerate but at least they're our people. Some can change their ways but a shitskin will always be a shitskin.

>Not as many around these days
If you can't see the chav, then you ARE the chav.

absolutely and they are the ones doing most of the complaining about imigrants

Nothing really that bad about them, they are mostly harmless and only really pick on extremely beta people. As long as you keep your head high and aren't a sperg they will leave you alone. To be honest it's quite good that they prey on the weak as its almost like a modern kind of survival of the fittest.

I grew up with some friends who could be described as chavs. It's just the poor lower class white people in the UK, which is why they may commit petty crime (theft etc).

>tfw no paki chav gf to show me the "nice parts" of bradford and teach me how cricket works

kys, cuck.

I am not a chav. I went to school with a few of them. They moved out of my area years ago. No problems ever since.

No problem with chavs

They're the victim of the media campaign against the white working class, not all of them are hooligans and not all of them are bad people.

Says British Caliphate,

Chavs might be scum but they're natives, they're British people and should be helped.

>Act black
>Probably hangs out with minorities
>Complaining about immigrants

Doubtful

Enjoy the enrichment, Paddy.

They hate non white immigrants.

These are the facts, if you check brexit distribution the poorest voted to leave and they did this mostly based on immigration problem.

No immigrants In my motherland 98% white.

The class system is the biggest problem in the UK, and they are the ones who do the most complaining. Depends on the person and where they're living

also this

>No immigrants
>98% white

So none of that 98% are white immigrants?

All 98% are ethnically Irish?

>Tells us poor white people are based
>Expects us to hate that

Not Irish mate.

Chavs pretty much don't exist anymore.

youtube.com/watch?v=h3t3YnVgY9k

Spot on.

Fuxk the race traitors qho try and bait the working classes of the Whites. A White Chav is WHITE and hate non Whites.....therefore ill akways stick wih the Chav than Abdul the Atom Bomber.

I want Chavs to rise again and then we can snakey chane their stereotype and redpill the masses and finalky fuck antifa scum and cleanse our English & British lands from these brown filth. Then gelp our White parts of Western Europe who want help and ALWAYS help Eastern Europe.

Inside info. Britain will be White once again.

Again? Really? Oh for goodness sake. :(

They kind of died off around 2010

Just go out at night and follow the sound of the music mate.

So basically the they're your guys version of a redneck/hillbilly

nah chavs (white) are alright. Vandalize a few things, cause a bit of trouble, but to be fair now days most of them smoke weed and get their thrill of being a gansta by selling ten bags to kids

Chavs don't tend to blow themselves up if u insult them

Fuck this shit, fuck being a libertarian, we need some fascist-esque exterminations.

>blow themselves up
You have a lot of problems with people doing that there? Funny I haven't heard anything

Im not lib, Im just statin facts chavs are racist.

I am also racist, wtf is your problem idiot.

Yes but much worse I would say.

Blacks have niggers and blacks protwct niggers because niggers protect their own.....the blacks.

So we should protect Rednecks & Chavs cos they are our own kind/ White version/adapton of niggers.....they l9ok after us....so we should look after them....help them stay out of prison and help them to run the streets because it helps us Whites out..... so if tyrone or tyrell get mouthy a billy Hillbilly or a naz the Chav will come with another 50 ......and either bash them to death or stab them up to death....and we help them get away with it.....its a dog eat dog world out there .....& us Whites are rising to become hungry dogs.!!!!!!!!!

I was born and raised chav(note Scots equivalent is a 'ned'), and proud of it. I earn good money in London and look after my chav kin. 3 of them have served in army, over 30 terrys on the list.
None of them have been to Sweden, so not knowing what a brown cock tastes like has held them back in life a little I suppose.

Baz not naz* btw

No, chavs are street hoodlums who eventually grow out of it, but I've never met a soppy chav, and they always tend to be proud of their country in a weird way, given that they enjoy rolling around shitting it up.

Every native who acts like a douche is worse than an immigrant.

Oh look it's the elipsisnonce, haven't seen you in Brit/pol/ for quite a while.

Where you see trash I see possibilities. Armies of loyal anti imigrants

They're not trash, douches aren't trash they're just fucking annoying assholes. Immigrants are almost never like that. *Illegal Mexicans are like that sometimes but there's so many of them they're an outlier immigrant group and they're basically natives anyway, at least here on the west coast.

They're dying out because they're replaced by Brown gangs. They dress the same, affect that accent they all have, and commit petty crime. I live in Leeds, I only see 1 native chav to 3 or 4 Brown 'gangstas' when I'm out and about.

Nah lots of chavs are safe, and most are pretty typically british in values

Proud of being a degenerate wee ned, fuck off.

Yup, arab and asian gangs loitering around and generally being pricks are much more of a problem. Plus they treat women disgustingly. Chavs at least respect their women in a weird chav way

Not really, I live in Essex, the hub, if you will, of chavs. They don't contribute to the destruction of the white race, have pride in their nation and usualy are just regular faggots that have an awful way of speaking and a bad sense of manners

>They're not trash
Oh, they're trash alright, absolute scum.

No, they belong here and dont gang rape kids.

And the brownskins are probably meaner and care less about not being in prison? Am I right? Modern white hoodlums are always tamer and less inclined to ruin their own lives because they're smart enough to know how good they have it for the most part. Browskins have it good too in Western countries but too often they don't seem to have the comprehension to understand it, so they piss their lives away on petty nothing bullshit.

Chavs are the inevitable outcome of:
- The collapse of the married family
- The decline of Christianity
- The fear of disciplining kids
- Welfare dependency
- The importation of Black American/Caribbean culture as a result of the weakness of our own culture

They are a symptom, not the disease itself.

chavs will have white british children who can become productive members of society
foreigners will never become british

no because they are not contributing to the destruction of the white majority over all major English cities, they are not importing 3rd world standards and 12th century religion, yes they are scummy but they are English scum. our scum if you will, we don't want other peoples scum aswell.

Not really. I'm Albanian and I've traveled a lot for my studies then work, when I lived in Ohio for 6 months or so rednecks would spout something like are you a fucking russian or something alike because they assimilate everything in eastern europe to russians, and ignore me or give me bad looks for no reason,
While in Leeds for a 3 month contract I spent a lot of time at the corner Pub and lots of chavs or white poor "scum" were around and they were bro tier. They kept joking about my country with shitty stereotypes about slavics (which I'm not) but paid me pints and I agreed with a lot of stuff they said about wogs and how Thatcher fucker up Britain. They are ignorant but retain some popular knowledge and in an instinctive way deduce some truths the londonian fagg can't even think of because it isn't pc to have bad thoughts. They look a lot like our no future generation in albania, all day around drinking, smoking, having coffees and doing shitty stuff and petty crimes. Good lads with bad manors.

Chavs are just poor whites who have been programmed by kike media.

Eliminate kike influence and give them quality aristocratic cultural leadership and they'd go back to being pious salt of the earth yeomen that literally built the british empire

Anyone who lives around immigrants tends to hate them and want less.

This has been statistically shown in the US with trump voting whites being those that live in diverse areas.

Inverting kike propaganda anti-racism is *literally* a product of ignorance

Piss off shitskin....your cloak has come off. Pakie bastard.

Chavs - low functioning zombies
Middle Class - high functioning zombies

No wonder the ruling class are insane!

Where do all you people live? I live in a poor part of a major city and there are loads of them. All wearing tracksuits and driving mopeds/loud motorbikes on a weekday afternoon