Metric system master race

The US is metric btw:

youtube.com/watch?v=SmSJXC6_qQ8

I'm sorry, who's flag is on the moon?

>who's

>he doesnt use kelvin
look at this faggot

Fun fact. Apollo used metric for internal calculations and only used imperial for display to the astronauts.

OP is still a fag tho

Nope

kek

my auto correct wont let me do who's without the '

>hl3 confirmed
such a normie meme now.
>>/Reddit/

>who's
>who is flag

whose

China's? Did you guys ever even visit the moon?

are you both retarded?
apostrophes signify ownership, as in
Spain's anus has been ravaged by the moors for centuries

Not sure. I guess the first country, who declares his flag to be completely white, since the flag on the moon is white by now.

France?

I remember we had a thread like this many months ago and one of the replies was the metric system being a gas chamber or something like that and the US system a merchant or so.

Please be pretending to be retarded.

Land people on the moon and get criticized for not doing science right

fuck off yurop

Wtf I love moon now

>Land people on the moon and get criticized for not doing science right
>fuck off yurop
Metric was used for that mission, retard. Just like anything else serious

Bongs use both KEK

Filmmaking isn't really a science. You guys are great at it though, I'll give you that.

if metric is so good why don't you fags use the metric clock?

More to the point, the physicists who made it all happen would've done every piece of relevant research in metric.

>filling your tires in newton/meters^2

>day/month/year
That's an ok system if your nation is a bunch of cock gobbling faggots I guess

>such a normie meme now

exactly how long have you lived under the bushes not realizing it's become a normie meme for quite a while and not just now?

Dammit.. Beat me to it..

Isn't that really the best you got? That some Americans scientists maybe used it, before they dropped it like the shit it is the second they got off work?

>Measurements of distance

Imperial>Metric

But Day/Month/Year is better than America's system

>"THUMBS UP"
>Thumb is sideways

My biggest gripe is that the standard unit of force is so small in Metric.

Pounds>>>>>>>Newtons.

every time. and this is about as far as these threads should go.

So your calendar looks like this?
>1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
>April
>2017
Dumb Kraut, the month doesn't go in the middle. It goes on the top of the calendar.
Also the shitty decimal units were invented by commies during the French Revolution. Enjoy your commie-metric.
If they were smart (which they were not), they would have forced a societal shift from base 2x5 to base 2x2x3, since 2x2x3 can be easily divided into threes, fours and sixes, a much more useful feature than dividing into fives.
Also, metric means pertaining to measurement. The System International is the real name.
kek

Year/Month/Day (zero padded) is best for collation purposes.

>t. Alabama redneck

Civil engineers laugh at things like this.

If you can't use both systems interchangeably without a second thought then you are literally a retarded brainlet.

Human is the measure of all things, not a commie metric system

Fuck dude, I was going to say that

Nice question.

Does this mean the UK is bi??

No we are going through electroshock therapy. We were once purely imperial but we are transitioning into becoming fully metric. My brother who's 16 doesn't know how to convert any imperial measurements - he works solely in metric since that's all schools use now. I was taught both when I went but that's changed now, within a few years imperial units will be gone from common use in Britain.

The Germans

Es geht für uns. Wir benutzen SI wenn nötig. Gib dir die Kugel, Heinz.

Looks more like to me the metric system is ready to jerk USA off :^)

ever thought to look up why you fucktards use metric and we don't?

look it up, cuckboy, and bow to your french overloads

BASE 12 FOREVER, FAGGOTS

>overloads
lol
>overlords

Diversity is good. That is what Sup Forums is always telling me. Diversity of language, diversity of people, diversity of measuring systems.

Seems a touch discriminatory to judge systems of measurement.

The date is also wrong

it should year, month, day, hour, minute then second.

Like numbers, high to low, as some example we arent at year 7102, but at the year 2017

>Like numbers, high to low, as some example we arent at year 7102, but at the year 2017

Wait now thinking about it, low to high makes more sense, you keep adding numbers to the end if you need more stuff.

But then the thing should be

second, then minute, then hour, then day, then month, then year

Burger here.... you aren't wrong.