World is filled with degeneracy and political correctness...

World is filled with degeneracy and political correctness. Liberalism is the social norm and being conservative these days gets you censored.

Maybe the only way out is death? I have always feared death but when I see all this degeneracy and liberal bullshit around me, thinking that I am going to die at one point and leave this world makes me smile.

Improve your life you worthless piece of shit and stop caring what other people think.

stay with family, they probably have the same views as you. it's the only way you will be happy

stop being a pussy and maybe take a break from Sup Forums for a few weeks

Sup Forums is satire m8 no need to be sad

I know its hard friend but people will get sick of PC. In fact some countries already actively suppress it (Russia,China)

Trump was elected at a time when the minority of people actually hate his message and policies because of their degenerate progressive and globalist values. Things will go too far and a new trump will emerge and will be hailed.

*majority not minority Lel

Stop being a little birch. No one cares if you're conservative. Only thing you're judged on is how much of an asshole you are to others

>this

But seriously OP, try to avoid news in general for a few days or a week, it helps to ease the nerve. Try to get /fit/ or shoot a few rounds at the shooting range to hush the righteous anger inside you.

I am doing it, but I found out that my former classmate from elementary school has become an author at some stupid "pro human rights" group that literally produced an article in estonian about "toxic masculinity". The jews are pushing their kikery on us now and I feel that nobody can challenge this stuff. Jews have really beaten us all, in every western country. It took me one time over a single month to log into Kikebook and be reminded of this shit. Fucking hell.

I am addicted to happenings, I don't wanna miss out on them. I think I am here forever, bro.

The thing is I don't know if people are equipped these day to see through PC bullshit and pro-EU shilling. Education system only indoctrinates you further. If you don't go to sites like Sup Forums your only hope is to be salt-of-the-earth rural guy to see through PC bullshit.

>shoot a few rounds at the shooting range
How does one do this in Estonia even? I am not in the military or police where they have shooting ranges.

this board has gone to shit ever since the trump election, i can barely bring myself to browse Sup Forums i don't know how you manage to be here every day

>this board has gone to shit ever since the trump election
Was it any better before?

yes. now it is mostly r_d and shitposting threads to trigger /ptg/. had to die like the brexit general

Well I know in my mostly liberal university we see gender studies faggots get frog posted to hell when they post themselves doing or saying something stupid (putting trump poster in the bin, there's more than two genders)

So free thinkers ARE out there and are almost as numerous. They just aren't as loud and obnoxious.

Tondi Lasketiir
20-50€, the feeling when you use a firearm for the first time is worth the money.
But my suggestion to you would be joining the Estonian Defence League/Kaitseliit, you get to run around with an automatic and shoot shit.

Allah will save you.
>feminism outlawed
>homosexuals executed
>preserves tribal affiliations (race)
>will take over and kill the liberals

Come home white man.

Child molestors, gay is okay on Tuesdays, inbreeding, the destruction of all European heritage.

>Child molesting
>Raping and degrading women
>Polygamy
>notdegenerant.jpeg

Fuck off

Faggots and Hippies didn't just roll over when they felt something was wrong they collectively fucked the western world.
Stop being a defeatist and fuck the western world back to normal.

>Tondi lasketiir
That is really nice. What should I go for if I want to go there once and want to go for few hours of newbie shooting, coupled with some quick basic gun training?

Unfortunately I can't join the military, because I was declared exempt from conscription due to depression/anxiety mental bullshit, but I wasn't redpilled back then and now think it was a mistake.

I really hope free thinkers will join under some uniting groups soon that co-operate to combat leftist ideas spreading into normiespheres. It's not good they are all this splintered.

/ptg/ is fucking cancer

>fuck the western world back to normal
What do you mean? Elaborate it, pls.

Murder the cucks, then commit suicide

Estonia will be always liberal and political correct state because it too small to have own policy.
So join us, Balt, and you will be part of something really GREAT!

Kaitseliit is voluntary, they don't really give a shit about your medical conditions. And you can always lie to the doctors that all is in order.
I suggest trying a 9mm pistol and a semi-auto rifle or shotgun. Good start to any newbie.

The only redpilled political party is EKRE but it has a very anti-russian attitude. I vote for EKRE but I feel bad because of the hate against slavic bros.

Happiness is a choice. So is depression.

Make many white healthy babies.

I agree, but in one EKRE youth wing gathering I managed to bring up this question, and I was surprised to find that most people were MUCH more worried about western liberal brainwashing than russian propaganda. I know that some middle-aged and older people are more into anti-russia stuff but you can't really blame them, they had to live under russian rule.

It's just that these days, going against russians all the time is counterproductive when EU and it's shilling for degeneracy, feminism, multiculturalism and mass immigration memes is far more destructive.

>Kaitseliit is voluntary, they don't really give a shit about your medical conditions
I meant that they will require me to have been completed the conscription, something that is out of the question. Otherwise, I would unironically consider this as a career option at one point.

>I suggest trying a 9mm pistol and a semi-auto rifle or shotgun. Good start to any newbie.
I'll remember this, thanks mate.

WHITE SHARIA NOW REEE

I have this plan. I am long term planning right now to attain such a good job that my waifu can work part-time and still we can survive on my payroll, then I'd plan to go rural, work on making a lovely home there and make many white kids. It might not happen, but it's a goal of sorts I am close to, or as close as is realistic for me.

>then I'd plan to go rural,

I suggest Võrumaa. Fertile soil and cheap land.

>World is filled with degeneracy and political correctness.
Political correctness is respect with language, it's literally the opposite of degeneracy.

>Liberalism is the social norm
Our society should be liberal and our economy should be fiscally conservative.

> being conservative these days gets you censored.
No, being bat-shit raging hateful gets you censored no matter what your ideology. I voted for Trump, but that doesn't mean I want to hear what that dried up old hag Ann the Man Coulter or Pedophile Milo has to say.

You're just being Estonian.

I think you're joking, mate. You can't be serious.

Southern Estonia is truly based indeed.

Kek

When I was a young man, I wanted to change the world.
When I found I could not change the world, I tried to change my nation.
When I found I could not change the nation, I tried to change my town.
When I found I could not change the town, I tried to change my family.
Now, as an old man, I realize the only thing I can change is myself.
And suddenly I realize that if long ago I had changed myself, I could have made an impact on my family.
My family and I could have made an impact on our town.
Their impact could have changed the nation.
and I could indeed have changed the world.
(UNKNOWN MONK 1100AD)

Beautiful.

Stop being a faggot OP
Estonia is 99% white.......

>'Those who want to live, let them fight, and those who do not want to fight in this world of eternal struggle do not deserve to live'
Life has never being a comfortable affair in its entirety for anybody. Nor is it for any other species of animal. At the present time our biggest issue is some people are indoctrinated into believing nuanced leftist bullshit- not bad imo

>Child molesting
Wrong. No child since society considers mature + biological definiiton. Hence why many Old Testatement figures aren't married to children and hence why Virgin mary was not a child when she gave birth to Jesus (even though earliest age puts her at 11).

>Raping and degrading women
Wrong.

>Polygamy
It's limited and also polygyny is most masculine form of marriage. It's only seen as bad because Romans feminized themselves and said monogamy is the only option. Then Christians adopted that even though Jesus never said anything about monogamy and the OT is full of polygamy.

>gay is okay on Tuesdays,
Entirely pulled out of your ass.

Serious as a heart attack. Trying to out-far-right idiots on pols is stupid.

>I see all this degeneracy
Probably because you're so close to Russia. They have galactic-class degeneracy.

>and liberal bullshit around me,
The liberals aren't nearly as bad IRL as Sup Forums makes them out to be.

What do liberals actually do? Gun confiscation? They never once tried it in the last 30 years. Legalize marijuana? It's about time. Gay Marriage? Abortion? Let 'em do it. Not like I give any fucks about it. Stem cell research? We should have been doing that shit years ago.

I don't understand why Sup Forums is paralyzed with fear every time the word liberal is mentioned. Why are you so terrified of the left? Why are stream of steaming piss pouring from your skirt over liberals? What mind control do they have over you? They got none on me, chief.

>thinking that I am going to die at one point and leave this world makes me smile.
We're all going to die. You're gonna die with your panties full of shit because {{{ liberals }}} moved your cheese.

Trump was the last bastion of hope

Don't be a faggot man. Delenda est Carthago.

> fears death

kys

Wouldn't it be better if you spoke your mind instead of killing yourself? If you're willing to kill yourself, you have nothing to loose and everything they gain by speaking out

just because they didnt come right out and take the guns doesn't mean that they dont constantly push more restrictive gun laws out of (emotion not fact) and eventually if they had their way guns would be banned outright. they also want to ban freedom of speech. where the fuck have you been user? reddit?

Do it faggot. Your views are on the way out. Make way for the new generation of liberals. The rightful heir to America.

Definitely take a break from echo chambers like Sup Forums. The world isn't as fucked as it seems.