How do I survive WW3 anons?

How do I survive WW3 anons?

if you kill yourself before it starts, it cant kill you

You can live in my basement if you want.

I am so fucking tired of you fuckers. Why did you stop talking about peak oil or the other shit? Is your life so worthless you seek some ending, as a way to escape responsibility?

Get guns, and ammo, and water. A lot of freeze dried food would be good, too, Also, fortify your home, and also get a generator and some fuel. Mostly the guns and ammo, though, in a pinch you can use those to get the other stuff.

get a rifle and start to kill niggers before they do.
If you have money give more weapons to others brothers. arm them, teach them and then start the hunt

Yeah

T-thanks user, I'll pass.

he shaved around his nips
nice

By being a psychopath or being lucky. Other than that, you're doomed either during or right after the bombs drop.

What?

How do I become psychopath?

NiceuNiceu

>just spent $500 on Amazon on survival supplies and storable food
>califag so pretending it's in case of an earthquake but we all know why I really did it

You hide away from the world, hope the government doesn't draft you. Arm yourself, and keep a watchful eye.

You don't 'become' a psychopath, you are born a psychopath. You can desensitize yourself to killing and power and being non-empathetic, but deep down you'll never be as emotionless as a psychopath. Could you honestly kill a child and feel absolutely no remorse for doing so? Not an 3rd world born child Sup Forums hates so much, but a non-threatening white child that has done absolutely nothing to you without a single even twitch of the brain that tells you not to? If you say no, you are not a psychopath and you will never be one.

Where can I hide?

You're in Canada, living anywhere that isn't a main city is considered hiding...

why would you want to?

>Is your life so worthless you seek some ending, as a way to escape responsibility?
nailed me desu

Kek, guess I'm going further north.

Eat big
Get big
Work out and LIFT
Meditate
No fap
Save money
Learn valuable skills.
Read books

This is what I'm trying to do anyway, I NEED to better myself.

Rare flag yo

Wtf does it mean?

Have the best plan among the belligerents.

its not going to happen.

Same here user.

A dude I live with won't stfu about it and it's starting to get to me.

Becuz living>dieing for no real discernable reason.

I wanna believe this self improvement will help me 'make it' some day.

But I have this feeling ill be a KHV forever, is life worth living if I can only save myself?

I know that feel user

Learn how to survive without electricity.