The old-ball-and-chain, cant live with them, cant ensure a future for white children without them...

The old-ball-and-chain, cant live with them, cant ensure a future for white children without them. How to square this circle, gentlemen?

Other urls found in this thread:

library.flawlesslogic.com/tacitus.htm
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Never let them know your real name, address or work.

Knock em up and leave

Rape.

Don't get married or have kids goyim

And let my son grow up in the wilderness without my guiding hand? No thanks. Nigger.

Wait for the child to become independent of the mother and then kidnap them

don't be a spineless faggot

Artificial wombs

>procreating
>2017

A harsh return to traditional values and the removal of women's suffrage.

The only reason they're able to manipulate and destroy men's lives is because they've been given too much freedom. It is literally the only way.

>falling for the jews, women are evil, meme

Germanic mythology, Iduna gives out apples of eternal youth. The kike creation story says Eve was bad for giving Adam the apple. I wonder (((why)))?

>Their marriage code is strict, and no feature of their morality deserves higher praise. They are almost unique among barbarians in being content with one wife apiece -- all of them, that is, except a very few who take more than one wife not to satisfy their desires but because their exalted rank brings them many pressing offers of matrimonial alliance. The dowry is brought by husband to wife, not by wife to husband. Parents and kinsmen attend and approve the gifts -- not gifts chosen to please a woman's fancy or gaily deck a young bride, but oxen, a horse with its bridle, or a shield, spear and sword. In consideration of such gifts a man gets his wife, and she in her turn brings a present of arms to her husband. This interchange of gifts typifies for them the most sacred bond of union, sanctified by mystic rites under the favor of the presiding deities of wedlock. The woman must not think that she is excluded from aspirations to manly virtues or exempt from the hazards of warfare. That is why she is reminded, in the very ceremonies which bless her marriage at the outset, that she enters her husband's home to be the partner of his toils and perils, that both in peace and war she is to share his sufferings and adventures. That is the meaning of the team of oxen, the horse ready for its rider, and the gift of arms. On these terms she must live her life and bear her children. She is receiving something that she must hand over intact and undepreciated to her children, something for her sons' wives to receive in their turn and pass on to her grandchildren.

library.flawlesslogic.com/tacitus.htm

>Nay, the Germans even ascribe to women a certain inspiration and power of prophecy ; they do not either despise the advice they give or neglect their forecasts.

Enslave them, and use them for breeders duh.
>its 2017 nipbro

we artificial womb dozen white children per Sup Forumsack when?

He will grow up without your guidance when she takes him and divorce rapes you. At least this way you won't be financially ruined.

are you autistic

You're a Jap, I will give 0 advice to Jap men on how to elope white women

I'm not sureI don't think all women are whores,but they might be.

I married my girl just from the look in her eyes. 25 years ago. She still has that same look everytime I see her.

Marry them while they're young and get them pregnant. They'll learn to love raising a family and make comments about how their schoolmates fucked their lives up.
t. personal experience.

I just got scrambled eggs,biscuits and fries. You can't beat that.

Don't get married, don't impregnate crazy, You should be fine.

virgins speak this way. Men respect woman and let the whores disgrace themselves .

Pre nup

Find a redpilled woman that isn't a ball and chain, that have been indoctrinated since day 1 to only build their husbands up and to submit to them in significant decisions.

See: religious women

>"knock em up and leave"
>name

Of course

Checked

What do you mean by biscuits?

Something that has been working for me is treating them with respect and honesty but also maintaining firm personal boundaries and standards.

it's an american southern dish. similar to bread but not quite. very goo tho.

I miss Harambre

Looks quite nice. The South sounds fantastic. Pity I'll never get to visit.
I'm going to get started on some Eggs Benedict when my husband gets off work tonight. Still another 4½ hours until he finishes work for the day.

Scones with area srry jam.

You don't.

MGTOW is butt blasted betas but being attracted to women is a meme. Just fuck hookers once in a while.

Women haven't been worth anything since they got the right to vote. I literally don't care about women at all.

Strawberry jam

The South is great if you're in an area without niggers

marry 'em young and traditional

Like where, out of curiosity?

Rural TN or KY.

There'd are McDonalds in rural areas full of whites that actually make good food. Dover TN is my favorite.

Anywhere at least 50 miles from any given big city

I don't imagine I'll leave New Zealand until our kids move out of home, so I'm sure the situation will change by then. Hopefully the South will be whites only by then.

>apple

Wasn't no apple, user.

>The Tree of Knowledge Of Good And Evil