Brit/pol/ - Prescott Gif edition

>Labour manifesto leaked
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-39877439

>Labour will make NO promise on immigration despite Brexit, leaked plans say
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4496948/Labour-make-NO-promise-cut-immigration.html

>Tim Farron makes pledge for UK to take 50,000 more Syrian refugees at a cost of £4.3billion
theguardian.com/politics/2017/may/11/tim-farron-lib-dems-pledge-uk-take-50000-more-syrian-refugees

>Tory election fraud:CPS are not prosecuting.
newstatesman.com/politics/june2017/2017/05/tories-won-t-be-prosecuted-election-fraud-left-should-keep-their-chins
archive.is/UZMU6

>May stages One show appearance - her humanity remains unproven
bbc.co.uk/news/election-2017-39865991
archive.is/JEZA6

>Labour trio expelled from party for their part in Hunt dethroing plot
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4490120/Labour-trio-expelled-plot-unseat-Jeremy-Hunt.html
archive.is/3MhSD

>BBC cameraman 'run over by car carrying Jeremy Corbyn'
standard.co.uk/news/politics/bbc-cameraman-run-over-by-car-carrying-jeremy-corbyn-ahead-of-labour-manifesto-signing-a3536416.html

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=RJqimlFcJsM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Kike.

You gay or somethin mate?

>Previous thread
>Ctrl F - Willy
>0 (zero) results

The absolute state of willy-posting

WILLY
I
L
L
Y

Stop voting for UKIP

Why?

>Suzanne Evans

wew lad I bamboozled your post

>unironically watching e-celebs

wew lad

>Bradford woman of the month

I know lad, the absolute state of UKIP, I am going to have to vote Tory instead, what a fucker.

I've seen Adam Wallace a few times IRL.

We did, we have the Bank of England. It was private from 1694 - 1946 when it was nationalised by Attlee. Loads of central banks are private. Banque de France, the Reichsbank in Imperial & Weimar Germany. I think most of the nationalised ones in the world used to be private. The Federal Reserve obviously still is.

Why was Corbyn sharing a car with Tom Cruise?

Reminder that Labour will not be in government for decades thanks to the SNP.

I still haven't been able to find out why Tom Cruise is in the car with Corbine.

Tom Cruise hanging out to study him so he can play Corbyn in the upcoming A Very British Coup 2?

god fucking bless John Prescott's temper

>>Labour manifesto leaked
What was in it? What they would do when they lost?

Is that Tom Cruise?

Uber ride share.

Is this after he hit and run that poor camera man?
He's a fucking savage, probably hijacked that car a few hours before.

I agree with Corbyn on everything except Brexit and Immigration and would vote for him but I can't bring myself to do it because of Diane "Ooga Booga" abbott

Not long now before Corbs loses it

you realise this is the plan right?
Labour provide the shittest most laugh worthy manifesto ever.
Infilitrate and destroy UKIP from within.
everyone flocks to Conservatives, they then have carte blanche to rekt the country further.
LibLabConistan wins again.

>corbine hijacking cars now
Fucking commies have no respect for private property.

You agree on fining people who pay their employees 'too much'?

That's his right, he doesn't have to believe in the concept of personal property just because you do shitlord.

Can scotland just fuckoff already?

We get it, you hate England.

Der av been black peepol in Brittun since da Roman timez yeah?

Are you former stormfront may I ask? You're very informative.

What if anything can ever be done about any of this?

also, please drop more nourishing redpills

> Putting minority families fist over majority families.

We fucking Seps now.

I told you, Corbs is a scientologist. Tom is over as his high level thetan to help him during the campaign.

When did he say that? If he's talking about paying someone £4000000000 a year then yeah I agree

I think labour's manifesto is pretty good

That can't be real.

The slugs around here are looking really BEADY as of late. Has anyone been spilling ARYANBLOOD into the grass around Essex?

Haven't heard about #indyref2 for a while. Is it still not happening?

>gf has a german last name

Should I be worried

>If he's talking about paying someone £4000000000 a year then yeah I agree
What business is it of yours or Jeremy Corbyn's how much anyone pays themselves or their employees? If you don't work for the taxpayer, the government should have no right to dictate your wage either way.

It is, it's just a shame that none of it is responsibly costed. ie. raising corporation tax to 23% will not be a good idea long term after Brexit.

It's a shop

that's a spanish slug lad. sort it out. they eat shit aswell.

>mfw so-called nationalists on brit/pol/ don't know shite about their native flora and fauna.

JUST

No, you have a fresh supply of ARYAN BLOOD for the refineries

Will the Tories raise tax for the self-employed?

this is very lewd

We don't all hate you mate, scotfag living down south and I'm a tory voter, supported brexit too. The Snp are fucking God awful, my country has some major issues but instead of looking at ourselves honestly and trying to better things the government just blames it all on the tories despite the fact they've done fuck all for Scotland since they've been in power.

ANGRY ABOUT BLAIRITES

First we hang pedos, then we'll see

The monarchy pill is the most natural pill.

Leaked manifesto.

I don't think you've considered what happens to money that isn't paid to employees.

So if a company pays their CEO £3,999,999,999 then it's ok? And then if another company feels that it would be worth their while and their money to employ that man as their CEO they then cannot offer him a pay rise in order to entice him to move, stifling the market and opportunities business has to work they way it feels it needs to.

we already live under a constitutional monarchy not a democracy desu

It's become that bad I can't tell the difference between reality and the memes.

So what you're saying is that Scots should vote SNP?

Monarchs are hollywood style liberals.

Your next King thinks diversity is a strength, on christmas you should think about mohammed (pbuh) and climate change is the biggest threat

What will Peter do when Harry marries that mongrel and the royal family has nigger blood in it?

You actually live in a parlimantary monarchy

>Fucking commies have no respect for private property.

Kek. When someone talks about communism and private property in the same sentence.

No I'm not. Don't think very much of that place to be honest.

People have fought against it before. Best thing for the ordinary person to do is improve themselves, wake others up, and reject the life they've (((chosen))) for you.

A lot of conspiracy writing is nonsense. By design and naturally. Schizos are attracted to the material and there is deliberate disinformation put out there. But the power of global high finance is easy to discern. You just follow the money trail. And look at how our banks break laws around the world with total impunity. Normalfags can be convinced of this.

This sort of thing? Any topics you want some info on?

He has already given up.

None monarchy is not the royal family.

You should consider that monarchy is a political organization and not a single family. But lets give the globalists every vestige of power, shall we?

Every month you can feed on her blood, while she feeds on your seed.

It's win-win.

>parlimantaray

Bitchens reminds me of that guy in Gondor when he sees all the Orcs and says 'flee, run for you lives and die in the manner most appealing to you.

Because charles and everyone else behind him isn't as globalist as it gets

Come off it mate that's semantics, and wrong. Like when yanks say 'hurr *eats twinkie* durr we is a republic, *downs pint of corn syrup* we ain't no dee-mock-rassy'
The US is a republic, it is also a democracy. The UK is a constitutional monarchy, it is also a democracy.
China is a republic, but not a democracy. Saudi Arabia is a monarchy, and not a democracy.

I bet he wants to kill himself but suicide is a sin

why is your language so dumb

Opinion: the manifesto was deliberately leaked to gauge public opinion and improve in areas people weren't happy with

Christ, wouldn't expect that fatty to punch that fast.

I think what's worse is that were a party or movement that would do everything he wants he would never support them.

Because it was invented as a pidgin so that the Norman aristocracy could talk to the Anglo-Saxon peasantry. The spelling is for lulz.

I think he continues to live just to see how bad things really get.

Have a read of this.

Well it's basically yours in structure, we just don't sound perpetually angry when we speak it.

Is it the anger you miss, Hans?

Parle-mentary = parliamentary

It's not hard if you pronounce it right

>this noun has one of three genders
>not dumb

(Sie)

this

>this week's closing

It's bringing the cringe back.

>You actually live in a parlimantary monarchy

Queen assents law and appointes the PM, it is the Queens govenment, it is a constitutional monarchy

>the manifesto was deliberately leaked to gauge public opinion
Very cynical, my friend. But I can believe it.

Soon lads

youtube.com/watch?v=RJqimlFcJsM

Everything you write or say sounds so brutal.

Germans sound like fags when they speak English, not sure what their problem is.

And this.

>they took "die", "the" female form for every word
LOL
are you gay or something?

>Sie can mean you (plural) or she.

JERRIES

If you don't want her blood send it to me m8 i'm running low

No.
It was leaked by lefties to make sure the blairites couldn't tone it down later.

You didn't listen to what I said. They are preferable because they are bound by convention, but the institution itself naturally requires a person to be bound in life and power to a land. When you accept republics and dictators, eventually money will win and these positions of power will be filled by those who are bought. The failing of our royal family is due to us failing to give them enough responsibility, I believe. Instead of being the bulwark which they could have been, Parliament has moulded them into this shape by necessity.

The difference between that and now is that there is a very obvious and likely avenue to success.

It's almost as if I don't want to see my fellow man starve whilst jews line their pockets with money

thanks for the support lads

That made me gag a bit, also when she's saturated with his seed he'll be feeding on his own seed.

Gender is fucking pointless.