Chicken Thread

Is this the peak of American civilization?

pic related

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Coeliac_disease
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Rotisserie chicken is great for gainz and you can save the bones to make chicken stock (or broth) later.

yes, it's all downhill from here

PROTIP: Peruvians make the best Rotisserie chicken

No this is

trump is tommy?

Costco rotisserie chicken is amazing... I carve mine up right in the food court.

These things are great. A lot of grocery stores have a combo deal with a chicken, a baguette and a couple tubs of potato salad/coleslaw or whatever for less than 10 canadabucks.

Polish dog combo is best.

Mocha freeze is better than Starbucks.

ok.

>Chicken
>Gluten Free
>Murica pls

I confess! I've never eaten chicken tendies.

Yes.

Capialism is an amazing system. Profit-seeking firms can take a loss (poultry shrink) and turn it into consumer surplus. Cooked chickens are cheaper than uncooked whole chickens. It's truly amazing. God bless our capitalist system.

>tfw you eat a whole grocery store rotisserie chicken with your hands

>Is this the peak of American civilization?

no this is

fag

How obese are you?

I almost bought one of these tonight, but then I thought about how I didn't think I could eat a whole chicken and I didn't want to deal with leftovers.

pussy

>Is this the peak of American civilization?
probably.

in another century we'd hit star trek levels and a delicious roasted chicken would pop out of a replicator. but civilization will be blakt before then and we'll be back in mud huts.

Popeyes is for niggers

Cold or room temperature chicken sandwiches are delicious it's your loss dude.

fuckin pol

My friend, you are welcome to eat in any Roky's of your choice if you come here. My treat. Also you earned yourself all the pisco you can drink and any underage whore you want.

Pro tip: use the leftovers to make nachos

Gluten is the hottest meme. Most people don't even know what it is but believe it's bad for you (I have no idea who started the meme). Within 5 years, we're going to see riboflavin free on everything. Screencap this.

These are shit. The meat quality is so poor.

No, this is.

Nice meme.

Do we really need a sign saying that a warming unit is hot? It's akin to putting "Caution Cold" on a freezer.

Mud huts with replicators and internet access.

>PROTIP: Peruvians make the best Rotisserie chicken

This user is not lying.

It's the same chicken they're selling in the store; they just slathered it the company recipe, tossed the shit in the oven, and then put it back out on shelf.

what is the special ingredient?

It's the same as whatever chicken the store has for sale. They take the oldest ones for rotisserie when they restock.

Love

Sure whatever you say

I don't see how this should be triggering to anyone. That fatty is ruining its own life, not mine

t.babyboomer

Because gluten is a toxin that coats your intestines and causes all the calories you absorb to be instantly turned into body fat.

The only way to fix it is to first off: stop eating gluten. Next, you do a maple syrup/lemon juice/cayenne pepper flush, where thats all you eat for a month. It removes all the toxins from your body and loosens up the gluten so you can start losing weight again.

Some sauces and spices contain gluten (e.g. soy sauce, some bbq or basting sauces, etc). So depending on how the chicken was seasoned, it could contain gluten, which would cause someone with celiacs disease to get sick.

>nachos
SOMEBODY'S GONNA GET HURT

It's a pretty good deal - you'd be hard pressed to roast a whole chicken for $5 yourself.

3 pound gains, hand over fist my dudes.
BEEFCAKE

The Romans ate wheat bread (gluten) and still felt well enough to watch a circus.

I'm 30 and my BMI is like 22. This gluten shit is a meme just like "fat free" and "MSG" was. Fuckers need to stop shoveling thousands of calories into their bread-hole every 5 seconds. I've eaten gluten my entire life and I'm perfectly fine.

You really overestimate the intelligence of the general population and the ability to sue over anything. If they don't put that sign on, some obese landwhale will shove the whole thing in her mouth, get 2nd degree burns and then sue for not being warned it will be hot.

I was lurking, ow rude of you.

>obese landwhale
The best customers.

Uhhh well I ate gluten my whole life and I am 390lbs with a multitude of diseases.

WTF I hate gluten now.

Caution: Autism

at this I belive it is the coal they usr

Well, I'm not a doctor, but perhaps you could kindly stop eating buffets into bankruptcy twice or more a week. It may help from a health standpoint.

Yes, but not because of the chicken - but because of all the legal issues settled surrounding the safe production and sale of food goods, etc.

That you can go to the store and buy a steaming freshly cooked chicken and be assured of it's safety for consumption so cheaply is remarkable. A testament to the effectiveness of the most used judiciary in the world - the American court system instated by Article III of the US Constitution.

>Because gluten is a toxin
google the definition of "toxin"

>causes all the calories you absorb to be instantly turned into body fat.

how would it turn proteins into fat? would it make polysaccharides out of amino acids? nothing is ever "instantly turned into body fat", not even if you literally eat lard. thats not how metabolism works

Yup. Get the same 2 chicken legs and cheddar pirogi's lunch for only 6 bucks every day.

Although I did get food poisoning from it once and got massively sick for a few days, and was scared to eat the chicken from there for months. But I'm back on the horse now.

for fucks sake mate

The Roman Legions marched on cracked wheat and whatever critters they they found when they set up camp. In fact, part of the punishment during decimation was that their rations of wheat were replaced with barley for a few days.

no

ok

Look I don't know all your fancy nursing terms, all I know are results, and that's what I got from the Tommy Bahama diet.

nigger

faggot

Reply.

That is because you don't have Coeliac Disease. For about 1% of the population, gluten fucks their shit up.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Coeliac_disease

hmm

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Coeliac_disease
>1% of the population

That doesn't make the gluten boogieman any less of a meme. I used to work in a liquor store and I'd have no less than a dozen hipsters ask me if X beer was "gluten free."

Ballsauce

>didn't want to deal with leftovers

All you gotta do is throw it in a fucking bag and then make something out of it in the morning.

Oh, and that was on a weekly basis and some of them were even eating sandwiches in the store. Top kek. They didn't even know where gluten came from--only that it is supposedly bad for you.

It's $10 in Canada, and our currency is weaker.

:(

Because America is full of people looking for an excuse to sue someone

>Barry Goldstein goes to get a kosher chicken from his local supermarket
>Touches warming unit while taking chicken, receives a minor burn
>OOOOYYYYY VEEEEEEYYYYYY what a catastrophe
>Why was I not properly informed that this area was hot? This is clearly a sign of poor management and negligence
>Barry calls his friend Larry, partner at Steinberg Steinberg and Goldstein about his traumatizing experience that caused him to suffer emotional loss
>Barry and Larry sue the supermarket for #10 million for not properly displaying that the warming unit was hot

kikebook.com/acomer.pe/videos/1379953608715625/

enjoy

What chain, where?

eat the breast and throw the rest away. legs and wings and shit are junk

BECAUSE GOD FORBID SOMEONE STAYS HOME AND LEARNS TO HOME COOK FOR THE FMAILY AMIRITE?? THATS PATERARCTY OFCOURSE.
NEVER MIND WHAT YOU SAID WOULD COST

Yeah, that's what always gets me. I have a grocery store right across the street that has $5 rotisserie chickens, but the they sell the same size raw chicken for around $8.

Bruh, get up, go to your store and buy some fucking chicken tenders, get some BBQ or honey mustard to dip it in, and eat goddammit

I've heard that costco loses money on these but they do it to get people in the store.
God bless them

This is true. It isn't about stupid Americans not knowing it's hot.

It's from (((bergs))) and Ladasha's looking for an excuse to sue and get their ghetto lottery/sheckles.

Costco is

It would cost me a lot more than five dollars to prepare a rotisserie chicken, cole slaw and baked beans and bake a four pack of king's hawaiian rolls.

Do you eat the oysters? Those are my favorite part, but most people throw them out with the carcass because the don't know that they're hiding on the bottom.

pro tip no1
the smaller ones are more likely to be the organic chickens. Don't tell anyone though

>he doesn't eat the joints of the chicken and the marrow

what if they are the retarded gimp manlet gmo chickens?

>I almost bought one of these tonight, but then I thought about how I didn't think I could eat a whole chicken and I didn't want to deal with leftovers.

Chuck the leftover bones and misc meat in a crockpot, add water, boil overnight, get broth, drain and separate bones, add veggies/potatoes, heat up again, have soup, profit.

>maple syrup/lemon juice/cayenne pepper flush, where thats all you eat for a month
WEW
E
W

protip if you want to flush out gut-bacteria that keeps you addicted to sugars and carbs (that contain gluten) the last thing you want to do is eat a diet of pure sugar for a month WTF

1000x better to munch down like 4 cloves of raw garlic every morning for a couple days. The allicin produced by the garlic will destroy the candida and other shit in your guts that crave sugars and carbs better than any commercial medication out there and will not kill beneficial bacterias that you need for proper digestion.

After that any cravings you have should be much more manageable if they even persist at all.

Fuck you. I eat the legs and thighs first. Actually prefer them over the breasts.

Protip for leftovers: Break down the chicken while it's warm. It's a pain in ass to get all the meat off a cold, day old chicken.

Yes. You're talking 3 lbs of delicious chicken meat for $5.00. Yes, it's a loss leader, but it is delicious and healthy.

Within the Burger economy a raw chicken at the same size would likely cost you more than the 5 bucks alone, let alone the time and energy/cost to cook it properly.

If you object, I'd like to see where you get a 3 pound chicken for 5 bucks, because that is basically the opening argument for the notion that you could do it cheaper, let alone better.

I buy at least one everytime I shop at Costco

And retarded motherfuckers say you can't eat healthy for cheap. You can grab a tasty as fuck rotisserie chicken, bag of salad, and brown rice for less than 10 dollars combined. With minimal prep time too.

hey bro i'm that guy i'm just posting from my phone so that's why my ID changed... how can i get in contact with you for my free meal and qt fuckslut?

This is fact. It is a serious problem for some people, and more people than we originally thought. Gluten free is a meme but it's based on reality.

MODS

fuck you

Yes, it is m8

Damn, I might have to try that this weekend.
I had to google cda though.