The Feds have 'Trump tapes' akin to Nixon's 'Watergate tapes'

>The Feds have 'Trump tapes' akin to Nixon's 'Watergate tapes'

thehill.com/blogs/pundits-blog/the-administration/332939-the-feds-have-trump-tapes-akin-to-nixons-watergate

IT'S HAPPENING

Other urls found in this thread:

patribotics.blog/2017/04/16/carter-page-went-to-moscow-with-a-tape-of-donald-trump-offering-treason-for-hacking/
patribotics.blog/2017/05/11/sources-russia-probe-means-president-hatch-rico-case-against-gop/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Maybe you should have read what you posted instead of falling for clickbait title fake news.
Its just "what if's".

Also worth noting that Louise Mensch was posting about this almost a month ago

patribotics.blog/2017/04/16/carter-page-went-to-moscow-with-a-tape-of-donald-trump-offering-treason-for-hacking/

Shit is getting real

>i-its nothing r-right?

>thehill
>blogs
>pundits-blog
sage

>we do not know how many tapes the Feds have or what it would prove if disclosed

Literally speculation. Fake news at it again.

So is this an admission that he was wiretapped?

>It is 100-percent certain, based on public sources, that some form of Trump tapes exist.
feeling nervous my dude? The FBI is executing a large number of warrants today too.

>KRUMPFLETS BTFO

I hope the pisstape is real, would probably make people like him even more

>it's 100 % certain that they exist

Yes because we record everything in the Whitehouse since. Nixon. There's Clinton tapes and bush 1&2 tapes and even obama tapes. That doesn't fuckig mean there's something incriminating.

FAKE NEWS

>pundits blog
christ fucking sake

BORKFELD KARRRRRUUPLFUNZ

ok i'm done for today with this shit
Fuck OP
fuck you shills
Fuck your stupid faces

2,368 shares
496 comments

>f-fake news

Dam Trump tapes wonder what's on it. Probably successful business advice and top notch banter

>/blogs/
Lmao

>It is 100-percent certain, based on public sources, that some form of Trump tapes exist. We do not know exactly how many tapes the Feds have, or exactly what they would prove if disclosed.

>The views expressed by contributors are their own and not the views of The Hill.

>>The views expressed by contributors are their own and not the views of The Hill.

Brent Budowsky
Born Brent J. Budowsky
United States
Occupation Writer, political commentator, journalist
Political party Democratic

He is described as liberal.

Kys mehmet

>louise untermensch
every day until she kills herself

Every person in the world is a journalist these days. We all have opinions, can ask questions, can interpret things we see however we want, and can present our own hypothetical conjectures as inevitable conclusions. That's all it takes to be a journalist, right?

DOOONBAAAALDDDD BLUMMMPFFFFFFFFBLBLBLBLBLBLBLBLBLBLLB

Yeah that's right, squirm you fuckers

It's just like 4chinz.

I member when they added that.

Today is a good day. So many nervous trumplettes

Some twitter accounts is all it really takes.

You don't even have to operate it.

Wow imagine the possibilities of having intelligence agencies that could monitor any and all communications, which could then cherry pick any conversations regarding any person spoken about by a foreigner!

We could totally compile that information and cast it in the worst light possible, utilizing the media as a tool!

That's what liberals truly want. Absolute control.

Oh fuck I'm so nervous...

Oh wait, I'm not.

>FBI confirms agents are executing a search warrant at the office of GOP Fundraiser/Consulting firm in Annapolis

>piss tape 2.0

>/blogs/pundits-blog/

stop shilling your blog fgt

Lol, we are chuckling at how excited you are. Lucky really IS gonna let you kick the football this time scout, blumpf ain't gonna get the nuclear codes!

This will surely be the end of Donald Trump's campaign.

Lucy*

I can't fucking believe bdrulnd plbormf is finally going to get impeached. I guess it is time we all just shut up and killed ourselves for supporting such an insane dictator Sup Forums.

Remember that time OBONGO fired the FBI director because his election campaign was being investigated for colluding with foreign powers and being a literal traitor? Oh wait that was trump hahahaha

If your article has nothing but "ifs" and "anonymous sources" there's a high chance, especially in this political climate, that it's literally nothing but wishful thinking on whoever is reporting.

>kick trump out
>1.21 gigawatt pence steps up to the plate
This has always been just as good.

>here's what I would do 1. Start WWIII 2. Relax, b/c now the goyim will never know

Looks like my Auto-Highlight of compromised journalists pulled from the Podesta emails is working properly.

Here is the list if anyone else wants it:

George Stephanopoulos,Cecilia Vega,David Muir,Diane Sawyer,Liz Kreutz,Jon Karl,Julie Pace,Ken Thomas,Lisa Lerer,April Ryan,john Heillman,Mark Halperin,Jennifer Epstein,Norah O'Donnell,Vicki Gordon,John Harwood,Brianna Keilar,David Chalian,Gloria Borge,Jeff Zeleny,John Berman,Kate Bouldan,Mark Preston,Sam Feist,Dan Merica,Wolf Blitzer,Donna Brazile,Jackie Kucinich,Jessica Valenti,Sady Doyle,Amie Parnes,Brent Budowsky,Whitney Snyder,Amanda Terkel,Evan Handler,Anita Kumar,Betsy Fisher Martin,Alex Wagner,Beth Foughy,Phil Griffin,Rachel Maddow,Rachel Racusen,Chuck Todd,Alex Seitz-Wald,Emily Schultheis,Savannah Gutherie,Jamil Smith,Ryan Liza,Amy Chozik,Gail Collins,Jonathan Martin,Pat Healy,Mark Leibovich,Maggie Haberman,Sandra Sobieraj Westfall,Glenn Thrush,Mike Allen,Kenneth Vogel,Annie Karni,Gabe Debendetti,Amanda Becker,Alyssa Mastramonoco,Jon Allen,Laura Meckler,Peter Nicholas,Colleen McCain Nelson,Karen Tumulty,Anne Gearan

Chrome extension is Automatic Keywords Highlighter

Litteraly nothing

THIS IS SURELY THE END

I'm not sure what you're implying. The more people share an article the more true it becomes?
Whether or not it's true, your post is retarded.

>(((Mensch)))
lol if this woman's on the scent you know it's fake

>George Stephanopoulos,Cecilia Vega,David Muir,Diane Sawyer,Liz Kreutz,Jon Karl,Julie Pace,Ken Thomas,Lisa Lerer,April Ryan,john Heillman,Mark Halperin,Jennifer Epstein,Norah O'Donnell,Vicki Gordon,John Harwood,Brianna Keilar,David Chalian,Gloria Borge,Jeff Zeleny,John Berman,Kate Bouldan,Mark Preston,Sam Feist,Dan Merica,Wolf Blitzer,Donna Brazile,Jackie Kucinich,Jessica Valenti,Sady Doyle,Amie Parnes,Brent Budowsky,Whitney Snyder,Amanda Terkel,Evan Handler,Anita Kumar,Betsy Fisher Martin,Alex Wagner,Beth Foughy,Phil Griffin,Rachel Maddow,Rachel Racusen,Chuck Todd,Alex Seitz-Wald,Emily Schultheis,Savannah Gutherie,Jamil Smith,Ryan Liza,Amy Chozik,Gail Collins,Jonathan Martin,Pat Healy,Mark Leibovich,Maggie Haberman,Sandra Sobieraj Westfall,Glenn Thrush,Mike Allen,Kenneth Vogel,Annie Karni,Gabe Debendetti,Amanda Becker,Alyssa Mastramonoco,Jon Allen,Laura Meckler,Peter Nicholas,Colleen McCain Nelson,Karen Tumulty,Anne Gearan
thanks user

sage goes in the options section

God are we really gonna have to go through 8 years of this bullshit where Trump is the boogie man?

Now she is posting about there being a RICO warrant on the entire Republican party

patribotics.blog/2017/05/11/sources-russia-probe-means-president-hatch-rico-case-against-gop/

hooooooly shit

OMG this changes everything!!!

#notmypresident
#bornthisway
#WearetheResistance
#LGBTQgamingAlliance

>trump is on a tape
I guess that proves Obama wiretapped him. When we locking him up?

Okay I'm fucking shitting bricks right now

I thought Trump was on top. I hope he doesn't get impeached. Im scared

Everything she has posted about has come to pass. She has ties to the intelligence communities.

You got me. I thought there might have been something, but the article is basically says of trump is guilty of collusion then there are almost certainly tapes to prove it. The corollary is that of his isn't then there aren't tapes.

>'Trump tapes'

* sound of me smiling from ear to ear *

This...shitpost

SO TRUMP WAS FUCKING WIRETAPPED

LOCK OBAMA UP NOW

OMG I CAN'T EVEN DRUMBLFTH IS LITERALLY THE DEVIL

no it hasn't and no she doesn't, sorry

I hope so. Could be a catalyst for something truly great.

Pretty much this.

THIS IS IT! IT'S OVER FOR DRUMPF! BERNIE IS GONNA WIN!

Trump Tapes

Can the guy stop putting his name on everything? ?

All according to keikaku.

the nsa has everything he's ever done in the past 20 years

blackmail abound

>live footage of Drumsododndmpf requesting a 2nd scoop of ice cream
IMPEACH NOW, THIS IS AN OUTRAGE

You didn't read the article did you? You dumb fucking idiot. Kill yourself.

>like, i would take all their money and declare ww3

Waiting for the obligatory "I'm not going to lie here, former Trump voter..."

Seriously though, this man can't be allowed to get his two scoops of ice cream

Holy shit guys, not gonna lie, former Trump supporter here but these tapes combined with ice creamgate seals the deal. Is it too late for me to change my vote to mi abuela?

>Sources with links to the intelligence community say it is believed that Carter Page went to Moscow in early July carrying with him a pre-recorded tape of Donald Trump offering to change American policy if he were to be elected, to make it more favorable to Putin. In exchange, Page was authorized directly by Trump to request the help of the Russian government in hacking the election.

That's that, DUMP KINS

Of course it is an aussie

How do you think he got so famous and rich?

The Trump Franchise man.

People just keep falling for it.

tl;dr IT'S OVER! NINTENDO IS FINALLY FINISHED!

Holy fucking shit. I'm laughing but inside it feels like I'm dying because this is the next generation.

inb4 it's trump saying pussy again

I have never laugh so hard at a post before, holy fuck

Welcome to the future, we get this instead of flying cars.

I'm not even going to read links to The Shill, but you couldn't ask for a more "convienient" """coincidence""" that magically proves all the liberal inane ramblings from the past 13 months

it's so weak and see-through you might as well call it air

>When "Russian A" talked to "Russian B" about "Trump associate C", if that conversation was recorded, it would reveal information about what Trump associate C was saying or doing.

An intern wrote this.

>these are the people calling trump crazy

>LITERALLY NOTHING

if there was anything in there they'd have used it already

>(((budowsky)))

this (if true) is gonna make all the non-whites in country go fucking ape shit over the summer

all they need is soros to throw some money their way

buy ammo and MREs this summer is going to be the chimpout of all chimpouts

Wow, truly epic meme my fellow Sup Forums user!

Everytime libshits lose some protection (For example, Comey) fake news goes on alert and launches massive counter offensives. This happens after any and every Trump victory.

But George Soros gave a fuckton of money to Jared Kushner. Who's side is he on?

Sounds like they want a civil war.
lmfao, you can't just take out half of the nation's representatives like that. Most would see it as a coup and would start fighting. The country would balkanize and your local politicians would be warlords.

This, you can tell how much they are suffering by how loudly they scream.

It's music to my ears.

hello my newfriend redditor

fuck off

I've been here longer than you bub.

>But George Soros gave a fuckton of money to Jared Kushner. Who's side is he on?
It was trumps plan all along to become the villain in the eyes of the public and pass the presidency to pence.

If that happens I'll cry tears of joy.

I wish o could get the 5min it took to read this b.s. back and they should hang you for wasting those digits Op

Why do you stink of newfag then?