>Trump Triumphant
www.dailymotion.com/video/x4ulway
>American Comeback Story
youtu.be/pm8n9qVIK_8

OP pastebin: pastebin.com/nygxu29R
prev >>

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Allah_as_Moon-god
infowars.com/white-house-sources-spicer-out-as-trump-begins-purge-of-establishment-advisers/
baltimoresun.com/news/maryland/anne-arundel/ph-ac-cn-fbi-raid-0512-20170511-story.html
strategiccampaigngroup.com/about-scg/dennis-whitfield-senior-advisor
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/BKSH_&_Associates_Worldwide
twitter.com/funder/status/862741354740412420
projects.propublica.org/itemizer/independent_expenditures/2016/opposing/clinton
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

AWOO!

Fat user here.
Had my 8th Workout session today.

REMEMBER! MAGA STARTS WITH YOU!!

total strawman.

Please tell me how Trump is going to save America? He's a civic nationalist, and no matter what he does, America's decline will continue as soon as he leaves office.

ALOSER

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Allah_as_Moon-god
But why a moon god?

Kek

WHAT IS THE MEANING OF THIS?

Should Trump Replaced the Hart-Celler act with the RAISE immigration act by Tom Cotton that benefits Europeans Immigrants.

Never forget.

Checked
Hitler was not deceived by Jews but was deceived by Muslims?

I am still laughing

8 years of this

You feel it, don't you?

>FBI raids office of Republican campaign consultant in Annapolis
> looking good
HAHAHAHAHA T_D FAGGOTS

@125139163
Fuck off back to TRS. We're not rebutting your stupid talking points for the thousandth time.

time for your 8 hour arm workout user CMON

How much do you trust Infowars?

infowars.com/white-house-sources-spicer-out-as-trump-begins-purge-of-establishment-advisers/

>They add that Spicer will be gone by next week and that former prosecutor and current Fox News host Kimberly Guilfoyle, who was previously considered for the role, is currently the favorite to replace him
>White House Chief of Staff Reince Priebus could also be on the chopping block as President Trump begins a purge of moderate advisers whom he feels have performed poorly when it comes to investigating the source of leaks that have proved embarrassing for the administration

feel what? Absolutely nothing? Trump being a failure? Yeah I can sure feel that, if that's what you were talking about. Is that what you were talking about? If so, then yes.

It would be the Deal of a generation. Just thinking about pulling it off makes me salivate. I'm beginning to understand why Neocons are so eager to go nation-building in the ME -- they're gloryhunters (and in bed with the MIC, obviously).

Yeah bro, everything is, like, fucked, so let's just gove up and bitch about it on the internet, I'm sure that's the best course of action

ok that's nice.

let me know when you've made it a month

exactly user good stuff. Theres a /fat/ general on /fit/ you should join.

you haven't rebutted jack-shit. All you Trump shills do is call everyone who disagrees with you a shill. I'm trying to figure out how you think he can save our country. He can't, and you know it. You're only in it for the epin memes.

Trump could have just as easily retired and lived another 20 years as a celebrity billionaire with his super model wife.

Trump sacrificed himself for us, for America.

Infowars is putting their credibility into Cernovich's and Prosobiec's hands
'nuff said

Bitch some more, you blackpilled faggot. You're really swaying me right now with the many alternatives you've proposed.

this is like the third time that rumor has been spread about spicer leaving for kim.

better than being a drumpf shill on the internet and doing literally nothing else.

It's easy to be tricked by things you don't understand completely. Which is why so many Americans fall for "religion of peace" bullshit when it's completely a ruse to low there guard.

Muslims are pretty tricky, m8. Look how Obama was able to become president.

Shit, I guess trump is done

PRESS BRIEFINGS HAVE BEEN PERMANENTLY CANCELLED

SPICER WILL NOW HOST A DAILY TWITCH STREAM WHERE HE WILL PLAY OVERWATCH AND ADDRESS PRESIDENTIAL ISSUES

DONATIONS WILL GO TOWARDS MAGA

>school gets out for the day on the west coast
>suddenly /ptg/ flooded with butthurt Spencerfags
REALLY MAKES ME THINK

The alternative is to actually do something, instead of bombing Syria and making peace deals for Israel.

Imagine that! the US president is wasting time making deals for fucking ISRAEL. And all the /r/the_Donald kiddies are in love with him.

Shouldn't he be focused on America?

No, not sacrificed.

Ascended.

someone answer me

Yeah, man, like, everything is totally fucked *hits joint*

maybe we should just take those blackpills and head on to r donald bro, lets just meme for the next 8 years, we're all fucked anyways lol

Is that you, Ann?

>tactical blackpill
Back to TRS you go.

Are you still asspained about the empty airbase? Is this the best material you have? You've had a month, faggot, you have to do better than that.

What course of action do you recommend?

The Trump Pence website was part of Nyaa Torrent.

Charlemagne was the grandson of Martel. Not the other way around.

They should be sent to Israel and be forced to stay there. Let them be Bibi's problem.

fuggin' refresh the pastebin. what is this amatuer hour

1520608 Big Macs per day.

My only reply to (You).

Well, it's a little of both, I think. He certainly ascended in becoming the leader of the most powerful nation on Earth, but at a great cost to himself. He now lives in a den of snakes and rats.

americans fall for that trash because we have 24/7 propaganda for the past 100 years by you know who
kek

>stop posting facts! le blackpilling shill! Go away, stop telling me things I don't want to hear!11!

Ann would make an excellent president. I'd vote for her when she's 70 and hideous.

Didnt the Macron leaks get posted here first?

Witness my OC.

literally Hitler

>ignoring everything else I posted
wow. You're actually a shill, aren't you?

Oh, so she's cutting back, then?

DRUMPFFFFFFF

Welp, our friendly team of shills is back. Time to start playing the filter mini-game

Remember pls do not feed the shills (you)s, they whither and die without them

Simple, by voting for a brown skinned, open borders gun grabber

FBI is conducting a raid on a "GOP fundraising/consulting firm on Main Street in Annapolis". This is confirmed by Baltimore sun: baltimoresun.com/news/maryland/anne-arundel/ph-ac-cn-fbi-raid-0512-20170511-story.html

The only FBI/Consulting firm on Main Street in Annapolis is Strategic Campaign Group, which Claude Taylor has said his sources confirm is the company being raided. Also, pictures from the WBAL TV station confirm this is the company being raided.

Strategic Campaign Group's senior Advisor and one of 3 employees is Dennis Whitfield: strategiccampaigngroup.com/about-scg/dennis-whitfield-senior-advisor

Dennis Whitfield was the director of BKSH

BKSH was a Manafort and Roger Stone Company: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/BKSH_&_Associates_Worldwide

The Tea Party Majority Fund used this group: twitter.com/funder/status/862741354740412420

Strategic Campaign Group has independent expenditures in the 2016 election against Hillary Clinton: projects.propublica.org/itemizer/independent_expenditures/2016/opposing/clinton

In addition, Strategic Campaign Group seems mainly to use facebook advertising and targeted ads, possibly of the variety used to spread fake news by Russians. This last part requires probably a little more digging but there are lots of flags that lead to it.

Trump is going down. This is it. We are witnessing history right now.

Have fun in jail you orange piece of shit.

Sounds like a radical black panther type of group that's supported by the university. Wow.

Yes, I turn in my pay at the local kosher meat store and water it with the impotent tears of you whiny defeatist fantasists.

>Trump is going down. This is it

Says increasingly nervous man for the hundredth-ish time this year

>not understanding satire

wow /ptg/ really IS full of low IQ retards

She just had her 4th gastric bypass to look good for the beach :^). Shit is looking like spaghetti junction in atlanta.

>"you're all T-D shills who have no solutions"
>proceeds to offer no solutions of his own and poorly attempts to counter-signal and blackpill
OUT

>President Trump General
>doesn't have a daily reminder for the 6 gorillion in the OP
and you call yourselves (((Trump))) supporters

Yeah now she does 1,520,607

you are just now realizing this?

we president nao

Yeah bro, let's just get high and listen to richard spencer, I'm sure new shadilay will become the capital of kekistan soon enough lol, am I right, pedes?

why are we still here, talking to these r donald rejects? let's head back to therightstuff.biz lol, not like they will do anything, we just bombed the shit out of them with blackpills, am I right?

Who cares, the shills are wrong, every time. And they never, ever acknowledge it when their little shill stories get btfo.

Infowars has been anti-Priebus for a long time, probably just wishful thinking

Don't forget, GINSBURG DIES THIS MONTH

I'm not defeatist, I'm just saying that Trump isn't going to accomplish anything because he only cares about his ego and wallet. If you can't see this by now, then you need to get your head removed.

30 MINUTES TO GO BOYS!

(patchdynamics.net)

Who in the fuck could be mad about a peace deal with Israel?

If you loved Muslims so much, you should be happy. It'll allow those disgusting mudslides a place to go.

>save America
Well he's dragged public discourse significantly to the right, weakened the power of the media, and his immigration crackdown buys us another decade at least to deal with the race issue.

Does you ethnonationalist blackpill shit actually offer any alternatives? All I see from that front is criminal degenerates and Richard "controlled opposition" Spencer. There's no way to power or any sort of success following your ideas.

Sorry faggot but the shills dont exist anymore than you phoneposting poo in the loos do

Blacks and Jews, bad news

I never thought he was going to save America, but I still think he's doing a good job. He keeps it interesting too.

Why do you have to ruin my evening with these feels

I get what you're trying to say but the 24 hour news cycle wasn't a thing until recently (1980).
People become pro-Muslim due to misinformation and ignorance.
If they only knew they'd sing a different tune.

Burgers or fur burgers?

not before we get rebranded

Its a conspiracy.

Do you ever make custom patches?

oh fuck my bad, I always mix up the order.

What alternative candidates and forms of action do you propose that will have better results even in the short term?

print a few richard spencer patches, I'm sure you can earn a few bucks off of the alt right retards browsing this place

I put some new vids on my thread. We'll recycle.

>Trump is going down. This is it. We are witnessing history right now.
>Have fun in jail you orange piece of shit.
Thanks for that, Louise. Your post needs to include that the GOP has sued this firm in the past for being crooked fucks, and so you can't lump the two together.

Totally my fellow white nationalist
#Tulsi2020
#imwithher

Yeahboi

We'got two trumpgens, one made by that nice leaf but still a lead, and incorrect pastebin.

you do realize that's a reference to a TV show, and not a stoner tattoo, right? Oh wait, no I forgot that /ptg/ is full of uncultured retards who spend all day jerking off and spinning and circles until they get dizzy and then breathing in and out really quickly so they hyperventilate and then doing like 100 pushups except their so weak they can only do like 5 before they get tired and then they throw up because they're dizzy and exhausted and don't have much oxygen.

It's like you don't even know how to read.

What's the deal with Germans and reichs?

So are all of these comments satire, too?
And what about that pic with the Bushes? Satire, too?
Richard Spencer is a shill.

YASSSSSSSSSS

>we will never have a black president that just comes out and says the average black IQ is 85 and there will never be equality of outcomes
>our first and last black president had to be a huge faggot
why?