What drives you Sup Forums?

Is it the opportunity to conquer the stars?
To live a full life?
A primal instinct to protect your family or own people?
To fight for what you believe in to the end?

Would prefer serious answers

Nothing drives me. I'm slowly drifting towards my inevitable death.

Truth

Just want to be happy.

Enlightenment.

to make sure my son has a full life. blond hair blue master race

to get laid eventually
>no women older than me, no fags, no women uglier than a 7/10

It just feels like the right right to do and when I look at reconquista of Portugal or the siege of Vienna I realise we've faced much worse odds.

Rage against death.

Niggers won't go to space

First it was the motivation to learn new things. To go out in the world, travel, discover, meet people, have fun and enjoy. Now I found out that I'm more happy to live near my parents, help them out when needed and see them every weekend or more often. Time goes so fast and I can't thank them enough that they raised me up the way they did.

To not disappoint my ancestors

If you want to have an intellectual non-fedora tipping discussion about the Jew vs the Aryan....

>A primal instinct to protect your family or own people

This one. I really obsess over how to long term contribute to preservation of my country and reverse a demographic downfall.

Combined that with my other views (strong dislike of Germany, panslavism, euroscepticism..) I concluded that only way to do it is to cheer for Russia in her foreign policy endaveors and hoping they exert influence over all ex-commie countries again.

Better to be a full russian province than a part of EU.

this And the hope of a nuclear war.

Pure hate

>I realise we've faced much worse odds
Nope.
This time you have no resources. No money, armies or allies, you're alone

To have 25 sons

God

Good look with that one fag

I just want to have sex with women

Hunger pains and sleeping alone and cold in the rain

To have a nice comfy job, at least 3 kids.
With at least 6/10 women, who is not just a gold nigger whore.
If I cannot have this, then I hope shit hits the fan so I can cleanse my country from all of this trash "people", if I even die during it, at least i know I spent my life well.

Is there no way for a end.

The lolz

The thrill of winning

I honestly don't know.

To bring my family security and prosperity. It's what man's purpose is.

To be left alone

Its an obsession, my curiosity is consuming me

S T E A L T H
T
E
A
L
T
H

Transhumanism. One day I might be able to use genetic engineering and other technology to become an Übermensch.

Serious answer? To see the second coming of Christ or die a martyr upholding the faith til the end. There are no more great achievements to be made. One can only get rich and be degenerate or know Christ and raise a family. With the end so near, I've got the opportunity ahead of me that is the chance of a lifetime, no, an existence. The chance to see it happen from a worldly perspective. To possibly be one who doesn't die and go to heaven, but one who is transformed and taken up with Him.

check this

Because for a billion years organisms have killed each other for the sake of their descendants. I will do the same.

I live to be a wage slave to my jewish masters. Constantly counting my hours away waiting for them to be over so some fat skinless-dicked jew can make a profit off me. And i can spend that money paying off my debt which goes to another jew so i can buy things that was manufactured by child slaves owned by jews, thus perpetuating the cyclic treadmill of materialst consumerism.

I watch TV. It makes me happy.

To provide for my kid and family, to work hard, to be an example of what a man should be, and to be left the fuck alone by every one else, it's the last one I'm struggling with, fucking libs all ways pissing and moaning all the bloody time

I just want to read, work out, and improve myself and attempt to live as a modern day monk.

Beyond that I'm just here to see the world burn. Who else /misanthropic/ here?