Don't take the bait

>being a SJW isn't cool anymore
>lol I'm an epic alt-righter now xd pay attention to me braise kek maga

All these bitches don't give a fuck about politics, they just want attention. Videos related

youtube.com/watch?v=myafsZB3Bwk

youtube.com/watch?v=fh1ps3nkC3I

youtube.com/watch?v=QqDsZR7vKEM

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=LPjzfGChGlE
youtube.com/watch?v=bOgkGzMdieI
youtube.com/watch?v=q6c_dinY3fM
youtube.com/watch?v=xnqIj8C2Aek
youtube.com/watch?v=VggFao85vTs
youtube.com/watch?v=b5tci36bNjg
youtube.com/watch?v=-4Ojbi6lXQI
youtu.be/kPdxhLUKZYM?list=PLo0ThsDnveH5nv5TNviBrGTX9P6IrYfIe&t=412
youtube.com/watch?v=tPc899uUb-A
youtube.com/watch?v=jgGP_evkvOk
youtube.com/watch?v=TxpIsep4160
youtube.com/watch?v=3arYamUaQU4
youtube.com/watch?v=m-qxrDgWlEw
youtube.com/watch?v=c9h2HbtubLU
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

RageAfterStorm makes my peepee release this weird white stuff.

Before I saw her videos I would have quickly dismissed her as an attention whore. But now I think she serves a useful purpose in delivering an important message that I hope others use as a gateway

epic thread

Give Malvinas back, filthy pirate

I did like her video on why she's no longer an SJW instead of pretending to always have been alt right. It gives insight into the mental state of the control left.

Her smug face makes me so angry inside.

Can someone tell this bitch to shut the fuck up.

>back

And you guiz laughed when PJW said conservatism was the new counter-culture.

These women are good for us in the sense that they create crowds of men that we can pick off and recruit from in the comment section. For example, if they do a video on BLM, bring up "hate facts" about blacks. If they do a video on the whole "anti white privilege" movement, talk about how the (((whites))) agreeing with said narrative aren't white at all, and drop tips for people to discover the JQ.

You have a UTI and that is puss. Go see a doctor.

yeah exactly fuck these low level thinkers who make it forward by being "likeable"

I want to inject my seed inside of her with very high pressure.

LMFAO I LOVE BASED bandwagoners I LOVE HOW SHE READS Sup Forums AND POSTS WHAT I READ TO PLACES THAT ARE NOT WHERE I READ THEM

THE MORE THE MERRIER WE NEED TO REDPILL ALL THE NORMIES WITH BASED TRANNY AND NIGGER CUM AND KEK WILLS IT

realizing now how autistic this sounds

Pro: this could redpill the people
con: only red pilled ™ people watch these videos to hear all the stuff they allready know about just with a female face

How is it we can tell an atheist from his or her eyes? Even before the SJW-era I'd noticed atheists maintained their eyes in a particular condescending manner

Hmmm . . . She is good . . . But is she le based black man?

She has half a feminist fish mouth too.

both of these, does Sup Forums want to see change in western society, or just sit on an imageboard and complain all day? If we see strides in the popular culture about a push back(even if it's not going all the way), that's ultimately positive

Sup Forums is filled with thirsty-ass virgins who will circlejerk in threads about them for hours at a time. Sad.

>All these bitches don't give a fuck about politics

even if they don't care about politics. they are pushing /our/ views and making them seem more acceptable and if they become mainstream that is a good thing. you don't want to be forced to share your opinions on an anime board for the rest of your life since normies don't want to talk about it, do you?

How about stop watching those channels then, Jorge. How bad is your autism if you get upset about this stuff? Just stop watching. Do something else. Like go outside and talk to Argybargy Tina. Stop complaining about nothing.

>RageAfterStorm
>Pro-Choice

Filthy fucking degenerate that has no brain and thus cannot develop ethics. Cannot be trusted, essentially a (((puppet)))

>you don't want to be forced to share your opinions on an anime board for the rest of your life since normies don't want to talk about it, do you?

Please be a newfag or fuck off, you have learned nothing.

It doesn't matter what their motives are, the point is that they're spreading ideas that will ultimately lead people to us. This is nothing but a good thing.

the bottom one no, she gets her money via camwhoring and made this video a long, long time ago.

explain what is wrong with what i said.

Complex bantz for a simple flag

Posting in a sageblue dissension sowing thread.

The truth about immigration by the numbers:

>youtube.com/watch?v=LPjzfGChGlE

Cultural Marxist Jews Admit Organizing White Genocide

The plan to eliminate the white race:

>youtube.com/watch?v=bOgkGzMdieI

Cultural Marxism in action… Political Correctness, the tip of the blade:

>youtube.com/watch?v=q6c_dinY3fM

Cultural Marxism & Social Justice Explained:

>youtube.com/watch?v=xnqIj8C2Aek

Why are we in Decline - Cultural Marxism:

>youtube.com/watch?v=VggFao85vTs

also see

The facts about slavery in North America:

>youtube.com/watch?v=b5tci36bNjg

Cultural Marxist Jews fund media propaganda against whites on an enormous scale:

>youtube.com/watch?v=-4Ojbi6lXQI

Does this sound familiar at all? (starting at 6:52)

>youtu.be/kPdxhLUKZYM?list=PLo0ThsDnveH5nv5TNviBrGTX9P6IrYfIe&t=412

The Holocaust:

>youtube.com/watch?v=tPc899uUb-A

>youtube.com/watch?v=jgGP_evkvOk

>youtube.com/watch?v=TxpIsep4160

SEE THIS SHIT, THIS IS WHY BRITANNIA NO LONGER RULES THE WAVES. GET SOME MANIFEST DESTINY YOU ISLAND NIGGER.

women are incapable of having convictions or forming ideologies
they just parrot whatever words they think will get them attention

>caring about dead nigger babies because your jew fairytale told you abortion is bad
huh

Is it me or are we receiving a cancerous amount of female online personalities trying to flood in and become Sup Forums's next /ourgirl/

Am I the only one getting kind of sick of the weebery?

this.

Soon they will destroy Sup Forums and everything we stand for... They're abandoning Feminism and moving onto the next boat to crash.

I honestly don't get the appeal of this chick.

No fuck off newfag.
Desu.

the one that pisses me off the most is that little 9 year old bitch that reads a script her brother wrote for her. even though it is annoying it is helping to make "alt right" views popular.

Who fucking cares if they are getting the word out
do you know how many people spread the word of christ that DIDNT believe in him just for the political standing, and look how big Christianity got
Fuck it, stop being such a woman hating omega faggot. Let them spread the meme.

Kek Wills It

abortion allows white women to be sluts with zero responsibility though

link?

it's a sign that we've reached the decline phase of our movement

I can't help it m8. She looks like she has a nice footpussi

why the fuck is this bad?

hnnnnnnnnnngggggggg

nice argument.

you have to be under the age of 21 to understand

Lauren Southern is the worst of them (becuase the most popular). I am getting very tired of seeing her videos being shilled her all the time, too.

It's these alt-lite youtubers who say they're classic liberals still going on about Feminism and SJW's. However are silent about the moral and social decay of the west

youtube.com/watch?v=3arYamUaQU4

This. Stop trying to find /ourgirl/; she doesn't exist

>being a SJW isn't cool anymore
>lol I'm an epic alt-righter now xd pay attention to me braise kek maga

That's how all biocunts work, they don't have genuine opinions.

Why would you want draw attention to Sup Forums?

>676k subs

Jesus. You sure that's not a boy tho?

blaire white

It's star wars all over again

Women will ruin the altright

And it allows nigger lovers like you to flood the place with more of them.

i never said i wanted to draw people to Sup Forums. in my original post i said that it would be good if our VIEWS became mainstream, not Sup Forums. imagine if you could just go up to anyone and talk about how the wagegap doesn't exist and how blacks shouldn't get welfare without them freaking out and calling you raycis

All this "shifting" to the right is meaningless if women still reject being traditional. The only way we will get our countries back on track is by ensuring young people get into stable marriages and have kids. This recent libertarian surge is doubling down on past mistakes in name of a narrow and childish view of freedom.

Kind of this. But if these retards become the voice of the "right" the movement is as good as dead

youtube.com/watch?v=m-qxrDgWlEw

youtube.com/watch?v=c9h2HbtubLU

HAHAHAHAHAH

>/ourgirl/

They are not conservative. They are just racist libertarians, radically advocating for free speech and freedom of association. The root of degeneracy has not been dealt with.

The whole point of Sup Forums is to be against the narrative.
So why should we work to change the narrative?
Also why letting the puppet know who is pulling it strings?

blaire white is /ourguy/

i can't be sure of anything these days. but there was one video where "her" and "her" brother went to some toy store and the brother was holding the camera. it is pretty obvious from watching the videos that it is her brother that writes the script for her.

true, but I don't mind cultural push-back

wtf i love the alt right now

I'm not sure if it's scripted. The kid talks too confidently to be reading from someone else's script.

Maybe Pepe's funeral was a sign...

The third link OP posted was straight cancer... I couldn't watch it all the way through-

>The whole point of Sup Forums is to be against the narrative.
>So why should we work to change the narrative?

so you just post on an imageboard to go against what is popular? you don't want to see any kind of change in politics or policies in your country?

why the fuck would you link their videos and give them attention? you know they're scum, stop fucking enabling them jesus christ

He's German, he's already given up.

gross

for some reason this stupid slut was in my recommendations

>that accent
>that always reminding you how it's an ex sjw
>american flag greenscreen background

Mike "you fap to traps, you get the zaps" Pence would like a word with you user. Step into this helicopter please.

>anymore

Why? What exactly makes them a retard? Just the fact that they're women? Aside from the last girl, never seen her before.

Again, aside from the last girl, what makes them scum?

But quantity is not the solution. You get a bunch of trendy idiots diluting the movement, the ones who are here for the memes or whathaveyou.

>some fat neckbeards shitposzing on a vietnamese imageboard can change elections

please fuck off to /r/the_donald

We already know.

It's good normie bait still. These idiots had a following as SJWs and will have it spouting the opposite too.

>channel 4 months old
>68K subs

I'm fucking outraged

Never trust a nose ring.

you know /those/ posters who post women and something along the lines of "you wouldn't deport this would you"

every single one of those subs are those people

>complaining there are hangers-on appealing to the inane teenager demographic

Nigga, society is like the ocean, you're not big enough until you've got bloodsuckers.

yeah people need to get off their cock purity contest, and realize that movements only become powerful once the women show up.

>step 1: enthusiasts/Visionaries
>Step 2: early adopters
>Step 3: women begin leaking in (CRITICAL)
>Step 4: Normal men show up
>Step 5: "Chads" show up, and the movement is now mainstream.

where did i say we changed an election? you can keep shitposting to feel like some kind of hipster for going against what is popular but i would like to see a change in things. our "culture" is already starting to leak into people's every day lives. if you go to kikebook and look at any news about a nigger you will see many comments that look like it came straight from Sup Forums

...I miss the old days when the shills were clever and believable.

>mfw I subbed like two weeks ago because I saw one video

Have I missed something?

The problem isnt women, its beta men who enable women to get attention like this

Why can't conservatives make a good YouTube video. It's always fucking sentence, stupid clip, something else, stupid clip or the fucking Molyfag 48 minute video.

Who the fuck cares whether they're conservative because of their deep beliefs, or for attention/acceptance

Either way is better than being a leftist

Asking the real questions. I won't be satisfied untill we get a token.

What's a good video or YouTuber to you then?

These ((people)) dont have an ideolgy they are just empty vessels that feed off one trend to the next, they will soon go back to sjw bs when its becomes popular again

There are none, Politically. Styx is palatable. I'm waiting for anyone decent.

Being anti-abortion isn't about loving niggers you brainlet. I see this argument all the time, got any other reasons?

this is a good thing faggot.
>complains when culture doesn't change to your views
>culture finally shifts
>pol finds a reason to complain about it

you don't have to listen to them as they aren't for you. they are for girls.I don't care for them either but i think that they will be beneficial all things considered

then abortion should be legal for everyone except whites

>qts become redpilled
>REEEEE