WILLY-POSTING
I
L
L
Y

Ooof, back of the net

Jesus.

I'll have two number 9s

How many minutes until David mentions that he's jewish?

>realistic and well thought out policies
>anyone saying Tories

What exactly are the policies?

Reminder to vote Labour on June 8th.

Murrays monologue on this week. Is this real life?

I hate labour, but the SNP is effectively the same party except they embarrass our country on a daily basis. I'd rather have a party that is unionist than a party that is singly-focussed on independence and the expense of everything else, and I say that as someone who's pro-independence

If there was a libertarian party running, I'd vote for them

Lads anyone got a link back to brit pol? Am seeking refuge from the faggotry there

THREE LIONS ON A SHIRT

what the fug?

search catalog you mong

Trump isn't right winged, either. Holy fucking fail

Stop posting homosexual images. It's a violation of the public decency act.

i just want to vote for someone different, i can get a dodgy politician at any election, i dont really think labours policies are great although they do sound nice

(((Badiel))) is raising some good points about the media's effect on politics. Nothing original, but it's good to hear a talking head on TV say it.

Abandon this thread. It's been fagged up and totally ruined.

explain this meme

it smells nigger tier

This is the shit Sup Forums likes.

Which policies sound nice?
Sorry for interrogating but I genuinely didn't see any decent policies.

>REEEEEEEEE DRUMPF

>this outro

Phil and Mummy are nice together :3

This ending

They such a pair of cringy autists.

that name hahaha

Would have been annoyed if they cut it before that high pitch 'aawawawwwahhh', license fee is paying off.

To be honest it's refreshing to see a political couple that are reasonably "normal".

Phil isn't really cringy at all tbqh, it's just Mummy who is a fucking sperg.

She is incapable of being human so her "go to" is offensive, which is why she tears Corbyn a new one every Wednesday lunch time. She's the same in any debate in fact, on the offensive constantly. On the One Show she didn't have the option of being offensive, which is why she came across as an embarrassed 12 year old with autism

Apart from fox hunting and tax breaks for their mates can't say much.
The tories will capitalise on people who vote for them to get a hard Brexit when all it means is they can push dodgy policies they want whilst giving us a weak brexit.