How will Steve respond?

how will Steve respond?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=RCVBEE1SfXI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

trump is right

GLORMPH

SO DONALD

Why is Trump so insecure? He's the friggin' president!

so

>show was dying
does he just make stuff up and hope pathetic Sup Forumstard will come up with alternative facts to make his statements true?

A man as busy and important Stephen Colbert shouldn't trouble himself with what the President thinks.

by staying on air longer than Dickhead is president

>frampf taking the bait
lmao what an idiot

So why would the president be wasting his time learning the ratings of a late night talk show and not worry about the country he's supposed to run?

GET EM

Colbert needs to fucking die

James Corden was basically moved in to the Late Show studio before GLORMPH ruined Stevie's Hillary victory party on Showtime.

oh boy, here come the internet freudian psychologists

He's not wrong. Colbert was getting blasted by Fallon.

this

conservative talking heads watch colbert's show every night so they can report on it the next day

he keeps them up at night

Drumpf is fucking retard

post yfw DROOMPFH is finished

Why does Trump even respond? It just makes him look even more like a jackass. The fact that so many people are watching obviously means that audience agrees and likes the jokes further reflecting his dismal approval rating.

His attack basically confirms the shit said about him on the show. What a fucking moron.

On one hand, the Late Show was definitely dying before Colbert started dumping on Trump
On the other hand, Trump is the fucking president of the United States. Have some goddamn dignity, man.
Imagine if Obama took time out of his day to call out every cousin fucker and pundit who called him a secret Muslim or whatever.

giv brittanie gf

How dare he insult le god emperor!

I read a great article on how bad it is for national security to have a president that's not only thin skinned, but also blurts out everything he thinks 24/7.
Redpill me on how being a thin skinned bitch that can be manipulated super easy is "winning"

YAAAAS TRUMP SLAAAAAY

Im glad that orange meme haired fuck has time in his busy golf schedule to keep up with important affairs of state like late night television.

>His show was dying before he started attacking me

Jesus, Trump is dumb. Praising Colbert's ratings for ripping into him just proves how unpopular Trump is (which he insists any negative poll numbers are fake)

Mr President if you weren't such a colossal fuck-up, yes my show would have died.

by saying that trump is dying from too much icecream

kek they're fucking with him at this point

Did you never look at TV ratings before this year?

Colbert was floundering

See, this is wrong. You've been told all your that it's better to be proud and not respond, but that actually makes you seem like you're being walked all over.

Do you think most people realize how unpopular Colbert was until recently? They won't care, they won't think about it. By responding, Trump's recentered Colbert's fame around himself.

It's how he won the election, by stating the obvious and starting petty fights so that the lowest common denominator knows what's what on his terms.

>implying some cunt reporter didn't ask him about it for their gossip rag

>literally call trump a cocksucker of a foreign state aka accusing him of being a traitor in front of millions of people
>trump briefly responds by calling out colbert's low ratings before he went full DRUMPF
>DUDE TRUMP HAS SUCH THING SKIN LMAO
>repeat

I want liberals to die

>implying that's not exactly he does
>implying that's not exactly what they do

>proves how unpopular Trump is
You realize his ratings are only 3 million right? And that Liberals love having their opinions vomited back down their throats like baby birds right?

Drumpf has insulted our King, let's impeach him

Damn, Brittanie is redpilled.
Is she, dare I say, /our gal/?

>What a fucking moron.
slowpoke much?

Why are triggered trump supporters fixated with colbert in particular? There's a million other talk show hosts making fun of him every night.

Remember that time Stephen Colbert shit on George W. Bush to his face and Bush responded at the end of the speech by shaking his hand and saying "Nice job, Stephen"?

How come that just made everybody hate Bush even more?

Trump does have thin skin.

Democrats have thinner skin

>president of the united states feels the need to tweet at a late night talk show host telling jokes about him
he's a fucking baby

This

It didn't tho.

trump literally fired the FBI chief for calling him crazy

You do know that these "racist" white bitches are only saying that shit because they wanna get BLACKED by some bull right?

Racially aware females do not exist. It would go against their entire biological programming.

This is easily proven by the fact that women overwhelmingly vote left wing.

Oh so that's why he did it, thanks for your insight

Colbert has been doing commie broadcast brainwashing longer than anyone else.

It sounded bad to me. Digital. They have digital. What is digital? And it’s very complicated, you have to be Albert Einstein to figure it out.

Trumps 140 character tweets have done more work than every word you've ever said/thought combined. The guy cost an aerospace company millions in 72 words. He went from joke to president in a year, meanwhile you've done nothing but make your parents pro-choice.

No, he fired him because he played political games.

Dems of course did a 180 because FUK DRUMF

Nah Trump made it political

Find a hole in my reasoning

shitskin women yes.

I don't care, I'm not fucking her.

looking at what trumps been going through he definitely doesnt have thin skin. he could have just kept living his cushy life in new york.

people just can't seem to remember what opinion they're supposed to have on comey
youtube.com/watch?v=RCVBEE1SfXI

user... most women voted for Trump.

>Conservative cult leader is literally the President

>Liberal cult leader is a homophobe who regurgitates the news with a reddit humour spin

JUST

I wish he would have. He doesn't have the mental capacity to be president. He even admitted he misses his old life and didn't know being president was going to be so hard.

*white

>trump fired comey for being too harsh on hillary

trump supporters actually believe this

Why is he doing interviews with gossip magazines? Why do you think that makes it any better?

We actually could impeach him. He's broken several laws while in office so far that make him impeachable.

most WHITE women.

also most people in america that could vote, didn't do so.

>taking his jokes literally

please

>the FBI director acted against muh candidate
>not political

lel

Yeah, like the law against being a Nazi

Wrong. Comey abused his position and doubled down on his behavior as of last week.

He fucked up by holding press conferences over investigations, failing to read statutes, and throwing out derogatory remarks to influence the election. He lost the faith of both Republicans and Democrats.

None of what you said is correct though. He won the election because the Democrats picked a candidate that grassroots Democrats didn't want in an underhanded way so Democratic turnout was low and the Republican base picked anybody who wasn't a career politician and was anti immigration.

It was a perfect storm for Trump. Now he's just being a moron with nothing to show for being in office for over 100 fucking days.

Agreed

>he definitely doesnt have thin skin

thats why he got roasted on Comedy Central. because that's what people with thin skin do, they agree to get roasted publicly and laugh about themselves

you can't do shit from your college dorm biatch

That's not what the White House says buddy

You can't troll someone when you yourself are blind with irrational fury.

Nope but we do see his clips spammed on YouTube everyday.

fpbp

No he fired comey for being an incompetant little weasel and to keep the opposition shilling over a non existent russian conspiracy

>thought you were defending colbert
>check the reply chain
Lmao, 'he's just kidding' is supposed to be an actual defense whenever trump says stupid shit or what?

>He's broken several laws

I think we all know why he fired him

What laws has he broken?

That's exactly what the White House said. Admit it, you're just butthurt about Trump and you are looking for any excuse to whine.

By the way, you just lost the Omaha race.

trump is like the achilles heal of drumpfers
they attack stephan but then expose their weak spot which is drumpf himself
drumpf is very easy to ridicule and not easy to defend without making yourself ridiculous

loling at these posts together.
>Impeach trump!
>Because law or something!
The STATE of leftists.

If he wanted to fire Comey for being incompetent he's had over 100 days to do that.

Suddenly when the Russia investigation starts ramping up? NOW he's incompetent. Right. No red flags there at all.

Yeah, what's up with that?

>turn on Incognito mode
>open YouTube
>"We don't know who you are but we bet you'll enjoy watching this Stephen Colbert video"
Does the TV network pay for this shit or what?

I didnt know that this many liberal retards post on Sup Forums

Guess that explains all the cancer on this board

So then... Trump's claiming that Colbert's success is due to his own near-record unpopularity? "Your show was dying, then you started attacking me, and because everybody who's not a retard hates me, now you're successful."

I guess Trump didn't think that through. Like everything else.

Doesn't Trump have bigger things to worry about than Colbert?

no, that's what attention whores do

Some reddit monologue

I don't even like Trump, but he's not wrong. Trump becoming president (and the show shifting focus to him) at least did save the jobs of all those people on Colbert's show.

all part of la resistance brother

Trump gave Comey a chance to admit fault.

Comey then refused to admit fault and said he'd do it again under the same circumstances.

That is why Trump fired him, because Comey sees himself as a political force when the FBI should not be political. Meanwhile, Democrats are going full retard trying to defend Comey when they were calling for his head nonstop even HOURS before the firing.

Treason.