youtube.com/watch?v=VggFao85vTs
youtube.com/watch?v=b5tci36bNjg
youtube.com/watch?v=-4Ojbi6lXQI
youtu.be/kPdxhLUKZYM?list=PLo0ThsDnveH5nv5TNviBrGTX9P6IrYfIe&t=412
youtube.com/watch?v=tPc899uUb-A
youtube.com/watch?v=jgGP_evkvOk
youtube.com/watch?v=TxpIsep4160
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

In general mixed race individuals are more attractive.

You get laid. All I can think of...

The pro to race mixing is the eventual elimination of all white people.

are there any negatives to atlantis suddenly rising and establishing dominion? No.

whats the point of getting laid and passing your genes if they wont be expressed this is why southern europeans are no different then shitskins
skyrim belongs to the nords

The shitskins get kids that are whiter

no

Skyrim belongs to the stealth archers

I second this.

#riseup

skyrim belongs to the snow elves

it's going to happen eventually. If you care about your children looking like you, that's fine. but your grand children, and there children, and so on will almost 100% not look like you whatsoever. Whatever you are trying to "preserve" will be lost. Such is life.

Pic related: muhammad ali's, who was very much against race mixing, grandson

Pls no

This meme has to end. The vast majority of mulattos are ugly as sin.

Raising the IQ of mud ppl.

Girls that are not the same race as me get my dick hard

The truth about immigration by the numbers:

>youtube.com/watch?v=LPjzfGChGlE

Cultural Marxist Jews Admit Organizing White Genocide

The plan to eliminate the white race:

>youtube.com/watch?v=bOgkGzMdieI

Cultural Marxism in action… Political Correctness, the tip of the blade:

>youtube.com/watch?v=q6c_dinY3fM

Cultural Marxism & Social Justice Explained:

>youtube.com/watch?v=xnqIj8C2Aek

Why are we in Decline - Cultural Marxism:

>youtube.com/watch?v=VggFao85vTs

also see

The facts about slavery in North America:

>youtube.com/watch?v=b5tci36bNjg

Cultural Marxist Jews fund media propaganda against whites on an enormous scale:

>youtube.com/watch?v=-4Ojbi6lXQI

Does this sound familiar at all? (starting at 6:52)

>youtu.be/kPdxhLUKZYM?list=PLo0ThsDnveH5nv5TNviBrGTX9P6IrYfIe&t=412

The Holocaust:

>youtube.com/watch?v=tPc899uUb-A

>youtube.com/watch?v=jgGP_evkvOk

>youtube.com/watch?v=TxpIsep4160

The child has zero identity. Both sets of grandparents cringe at what their child has brought home.

inferior blood types are gone and only O+ master race remains.

Also, this is why the japanese fixation for blood types sounds stupid here.

this is 100% wrong

your identity is your own to make

Other than the happiness of both parties involved there is none and not only there are no pros but there's a lot of cons

If you're selfish go ahead but if you want to be "good" then refrain

nope

I agree. Most of Sup Forums relies on their racial identity because they have no individual accomplishments or worth.

>your identity is your own to make
That's why you don't have a culture and are fine with being colonized

They are pretty much doomed if they need bone marrow and are more likely to reject transplanted organs

there are pros if you are of another race and have children with white women as they're typically the best mothers and the children come out better

the other way around is not good

Half asians are often incredibly attractive. I am married to a 100% USA born and raised, fully assimilated vietnamese girl, and I imagine I'll be pleased with how my children appear.

>Projecting your own lack of pride on to people who have managed to find something to be proud of

>your identity is your own to make
Your identity is how other people percieve you as being, you retarded leaf.

I once heard a story about a mentally retarded person, who believed he was an orange. Literally. He didn't want injections because he thought his "juice" was going to get stolen.

With your logic, then indeed he is an orange. But I say he is not, I say he is a mentally retarded person.

So who could be correct?

>being proud of being born
Wow good job. You get a sticker too.

My kids are better looking than everyone else's, and my wife is a Republican voting devout Christian who no one else ever touched and not a liberal and/or degenerate whore and/or gold digger like all the white women I dated and went to school/college with.

It's only acceptable to mix with east Asians (Chinese, Koreans and Japanese). If you mix with any race you are doing a disservice to your race.

Pic related kid is probably the result of a white man and some subpar east Asian (Thai, Filipino, etc.).

fallacy. plenty of people are just sick of jewish crap destroying their communities.

What about race mixing + open marriage.

Potent combination. Screams '60s free love' to me.

Hey Pol. Filthy Hafu here. Father's Jap, mother's Aryan German. Despite this, I do subscribe to Hitler's ideas in Mein Kampf, where speaks of cultural destruction as a result of race-mixing. It's true, I've lost most of my father's culture and all of my mother's culture. I can't speak Japanese and I can't speak Desutche. I can't wield a katana and I can't kill Jews effectively. However, that doesn't discourage me from trying to get back at least one culture (Japanese in my case, cause it's less cucked, let's face it guys).

So you must be wondering what the pros are? Well, my parents have been married nearly 30 years now, with no major fights or physical altercations. So I think Race-Mixing just lessens the restricts of the type of people you could consider for courtship. Granted, I think my parents just got really lucky, but I digress. Another pro I have noticed, is that Asian dads usually pass on the best Asiatic genes (intelligence, almond eyes, determination, etc), and as a result you get these very striking-looking children with astounding intellect and resolve. Most beta dads I have noticed however, produce very poor Hapa children with little determination and self-respect. DO NOT race mix if you are a beta.

Though, even with a strong, Japanese Nationalist for a father, I do have my occasional existential crisis. For the children, if they care about such things, it is really conflicting deciding which culture to perpetuate on to yourself and your children. I think that is a major problem for mixed kids.

Ultimately, as selfish as it is, it comes down to you. It's your body, your mind, your decisions. If you have the resolve and confidence to raise your children with that same type of personality, they will be fine.