Male Genital Mutilation (Circumcision)

Someone has to stop these kikes!

(archived so that the child mutilating jewess doesn't get any ad revenue)

web.archive.org/web/20170511134921/https://www.romper.com/p/i-circumcised-my-son-i-dont-regret-it-one-bit-56855

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=eJkzSYTQsQE&t=336s
youtube.com/watch?v=XVZrXGNRtyo
nypost.com/2017/03/08/new-case-of-neonatal-herpes-caused-by-jewish-circumcision/
youtube.com/watch?v=kquQa7yKuK4
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Brit_milah
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Beelzebub
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Skin_bridge
youtube.com/watch?v=bXVFFI76ff0
youtube.com/watch?v=6dOG13C5mrA
youtube.com/watch?v=XHbnyiP6dJY
restoringtally.com/blog/2010/12/women-overwhelmingly-prefer-sex-man-who-has-foreskin
foregen.org/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Gliding mechanism says you're jewing around with nature.

Imagine being that one Jew with a conscience.
youtube.com/watch?v=eJkzSYTQsQE&t=336s

He isn't an actual Jew because he isn't mutilated.

Male genital mutilation. I got butchered but declined it for my son.

I love having a dick that's free of fromunda cheese.

Hello Dr. Rosenberg, how many children did you mutilate today? Did you remember to suck their dicks afterwards?

Circumcised like pretty much everyone else in the civilized world. I've never met anyone else that every complained. In fact I've met at least 3 people in the past that had it done in adulthood.

>Implying heebs invented it.
>Also Implying you wouldn't lose 1/3 your length if you did.

>being this insecure about your dick that you need to argue over it online to release pent up rage because it gets a rash 24/7

You realise that it's pretty much only the US that has this rabid fetish for circumcision right?

When I visited the West coast of America there were showers in the hotels. Were they just for foreigners and homes don't have them?

Why would foreskin cause a rash?

dude the whole of Europe is uncircumsised

>Defending jewish genital mutilation and sexual assault of children

With jews, you lose!

youtube.com/watch?v=XVZrXGNRtyo

It has been proven that there's a higher chance of getting diseases

Why do you have saved pictures of jews sucking baby dick?

Like I said, civilized. If Europe were only still anglo this wouldn't be an issue.

>Letting negros and arabs tell you what to do with your own shlong.

How did the kikes convinced pretty every american to do this absurd anyway?

It has been proven that when you put a baby's mutilated penis in your mouth there is a higher chance of the baby getting herpes.

nypost.com/2017/03/08/new-case-of-neonatal-herpes-caused-by-jewish-circumcision/

lmfao.

This kike thinks the US is civilised.

>kike got mutilated

good

Arabs are circumcised though?
Circumcision is a Semitic practice, not an Anglo practice.

more vivisected then you paki

This guy has to sit down to piss.

>Leaving your labia intact

The founder of Kellogs shilled for it and it became tradition

i know idiot does not get that africans muslims and jews are the circumcises and anglos are all uncut

The kikes went to med school in the US and became doctors who then told gentile mothers who just gave birth that their son would get penis cancer and become a sexual degenerate unless she paid them shekels to mutilate her son's penis.

youtube.com/watch?v=kquQa7yKuK4
>(((Schoen)))

Also, this too Yes, but the problem is that kike doctors do it to gentiles in this country, and also brainwash gentile doctors to do it too.

Why do non-Jews mutilate their children? Btw I'm uncut ama.

joly shit that pic is fucking retarded

im glad I don't look like a worm wearing a turtleneck

kys freak

If you can't enjoy a good sit-down piss every now and then, you don't deserve your penis.

>sitting down to piss
FAGGOT ALERT

As far as I know, the trend started in the US early last century probably when some (((doctor))) said it prevented masturbation.

I'm glad my mother didn't fall for this jewish conspiracy. They have subverted the American people into thinking a mutilated dick is "normal." Typical Jewery. Don't worry though, it isn't your fault if it's happened to you, you were only a victim of (((their))) circumstances.

because Americans arent freaks

It's a slave marking. Pure and simple. Once we all come to accept this horrible fact...RWDS

Sounding awful insecure there buddy. Got something you wanna' get off your chest? Your boyfriends dried cum, maybe?

solid argument

Pic related.

If you are a Jew then gas yourself.

If you aren't then there is nothing more pathetic then defending the fact that you were strapped down and had your most intimate body part mutilated by a most likely Jewish doctor because the weaker sex body shames men.

Yes, the Jewish holy book even says that all male slaves must also have their genitals mutilated.

not a jew but glad i was circumcised.

Damn it feels nice nit being freak

yea, normal people cant sit down to piss because their dick will touch the toilet. maybe if i cut it down to your size i can but i think id piss all over my balls if i did

You're missing the entire point of
I can certainly enjoy a sit down occasionally. Nothing like kicking the pants and shoes off and sitting down like the porcelain owes you for its existence. Most of the time its during a dermp, or if I've waking up isn't the second hardest thing in the morning.

>be me 7yo
>pediatrician said i had phimosis
>dad and mom make him cut my cock
>weeks of pain after operation and semi-sensitive cock 4life
>few years ago, pediatrician dies
>went to funeral
>half of the people with kippah
>realize i've been jewed
>feelsbad.jpeg

So I guess you shit standing up too?

>get called insecure
>go on a tangent about Muh Dick

top fucking kek

>tfw cut and don't want a desert dick
It's hard sometimes.

Fucking savages.

i squat, makes it easier to shit and not much mess after wards
>asks why i dont sit down to piss like a fag
>give the only reason why any real man doesnt sit to piss
>germany

I can feel your insecurity radiating through my computer screen. Get a grip.

The jew cries out in pain as he mutilates your children

Demonic ritual, I say it every time and you don't listen.

It's a blood and flesh sacrifice to a demon. STOP DOING IT!

The real problem is when your balls go fishing. Thankfully not there yet, but the older you get the better fish you can catch.

When you have to throw them over your leg to take a dump it time to consider options.

>Just look at how good my mutilated penis looks!

This.
>people think you shouldn't do the same thing the jews do
>then they blame the jews for being successful
Really makes you think huh
>b-but muh sensibalite
Do you cum when you touch your chin, retard?

oh my god i didn't know other people had that connecting thing too.

my dong looks like a disfigured banana potato.

fuck the jews.

Hopefully Foregen will be able to help you in a few years.

>straw maning intensifies
i can feel the non arguments through the series of tubes!

blame your parents for using an arab doctor jesus christ circumcision is so hard to fuck up

Jesus himself called the Jews who rejected him "those who are of the synagogue of Satan."

>“I will make those who are of the synagogue of Satan, who claim to be Jews though they are not, but are liars—I will make them come and fall down at your feet and acknowledge that I have loved you." (Revelation 3:9)

>non arguments
That's rich.

Get it corrected dumbass

Snip it, I fucking dare you

If having a foreskin were a disadvantage we wouldn't have it. It would have been bread out millenia ago.

Just gonna rub this baby dick slurry all over my body. Yeeeeaaaaahhh... The only thing that comforts me when I think about my lost foreskin, is that someone, somewhere, rubbed my dick cream on their face.

He was worshipped in the shape of a fly; and Jewish tradition states that so addicted were the Jews to his cult that they would carry an image of him in their pockets, producing it, and kissing it from time to time. Baʿal Zebub is called Baʿal Berith

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Brit_milah (is named after Berith)

Baʿal Zebub

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Beelzebub

A demon... And yet people feel the need to sacrifice the flesh (against Gods perfect design) to this demon and think they are going to heaven.

HAH! You gon burn, YOU DIE AND YOU BURN!

Lots of people do, it is a direct consequence of jewish genital mutilation.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Skin_bridge
>It most commonly occurs as a consequence of an improperly healed circumcision, being formed when the inner lining of the remaining foreskin attaches to another part of the penis (normally the glans) as the cut heals.

Again, hopefully Foregen will be able to help you in a few years by growing you a new foreskin.

>circumcision is so hard to fuck up
That statement is an oxymoron.

>implying shekels would ever be refused

And you didn't even get paid, you gon burn!

Looks like my penis on the left. :(

It's not my penis you idiots, I just found the picture on the Internet. Just look up "botched circumcisions," you will find an endless supply!

I had my foreskin removed at age 10 due to a medical condition. Without any anaesthetic, the doctor just put some cream on it and cut it with a scissor. It hurt like a bitch and I was sore for weeks.

>He was worshipped in the shape of a fly

Good God...

>the nose
>the hand rubbing

jews circumsize because they are tribal savages. The synagogue of satan is the synagogue of saturn. They are a tribe of saturn worshippers. Transhumanism the mark of the beast etc. They mutilate themselves and then torture others to bring them down to their level

Now imagine doing it to a newborn baby for literally no medical reason.

youtube.com/watch?v=bXVFFI76ff0

SHUT

>>Letting negros and arabs tell you what to do with your own shlong.

arabs are circumcized, all muslims are.

Fucking hell, did they circumcise him with a piece of broken glass, or like, the lid from a soup can or something?

>Muslims circumcise
>Americans circumcise
>Jews circumcise

Why don't uncutfags see that circumcision is neccessary to control the world?

it's normal goyim, now give me your child's foreskin . if you don't he will surely get cholera

>3 years ago
>24 years old
>never been with a girl
>get asked to dinner, movie then drinks by qt coworker
>realize it's a date
>panic for the 2 days preceding
>day comes
>have nice dinner
>see nice movie
>have nice time over drinks
>realize im doing everything right
>we pay our bills and she just says "let's go" smiling
>grabs my hand
>leads me to the back of the restaurant
>into the women's room (single person restroom)
>locks the door
>we start making out, I've never kissed a girl before
>im doing great
>hands are all over me, i fondle her tits
>I get hard
>she grabs my peen through my pants and jerks it around
>flinch because my foreskin is tight
>she keeps kissing me and undoes my pants
>reaches in

(1/2)

>try my hardest not to quiver as my balls are caressed for the first time
>she wraps her hand around my shaft and moves up to the tip
>suddenly stops
>literally recoils away from the kiss we were having
>she just looks at my penis for a few seconds
>then back at me
>then at my penis
>then back at me
>ask her whats wrong
>she says "what the fuck is wrong with your dick?"
>her look of concern and disgust starts morphing into a smile like I've never seen
>she lets out a short laugh before covering her mouth with both hands
>still looking at my uncut anteater penis
>fixes her shirt, grabs her purse and just walks out
>I'm left standing with my pants around my ankles, my uncut penis now flaccid, like a defeated elephant's trunk
>contemplate life for a bit
>door opens and a random lady sees me just standing there
>forgot to lock the door
>I just told her to give me a second
>went home and cried
>next day see her facebook post about her "nightmare date" with a guy who had a "freddie kreuger dick"
>thank lord she didn't say it was me
>had to work with her for another year

I've never even tried with a girl after this. women are horrified by uncut dicks

No, it is just another common complication of male genital mutilation.

If you were mutilated but are still able to have a normal sex life then consider yourself lucky because many mutilated men, including many mutilated jewish men, don't get to have that privilege.

For example, here is the Jewish man who sang the English theme song for the Pokemon anime talking about how his penis was completely ruined.

youtube.com/watch?v=6dOG13C5mrA

Fpbp

Uncut feels better

youtube.com/watch?v=XHbnyiP6dJY

>*jewish* women *and gentile women that were brainwashed by the jews* are horrified by uncut dicks

Fixed that for you senpai.

restoringtally.com/blog/2010/12/women-overwhelmingly-prefer-sex-man-who-has-foreskin

They cut my foreskin off god damn I hate being a burger WHYYY

Lol, do you expect me to believe this?

t. An uncut dick

When you nut but he still suckin

Sounds like you lucked out. How should she know what a dick is supposed to look like?

Hopefully the Italians will be able to help you in a few years.

foregen.org/

This is a stupid meme. Maybe it made sense thousands of years ago in the hot desert but we have modern hygiene now. And ladies, just don't suck on a penis if the man can't hygiene. There's no dick cheese if a man takes care of himself.

It's certainly for savages.

She just sounds like a first class cunt desu.

A lot of women have been brainwashed by the jews into rejecting intact men and mutilating their sons.

God Sup Forums is full of faggots, circumcision was normal back in the good old days it's only when the west liberalised we stopped circumcising

>Maybe it made sense thousands of years ago in the hot desert

No, there are no "health benefits," the jews mutilated their children as a sacrifice to their evil god, Baʿal Zebub

Genital mutilation is not a Western tradition nor a Christian one. You have been brainwashed by the jews into believing otherwise.

We can switch places, you can be from a backwards, atheist, degenarate communist country and I will be a proud Anglo, Protestant American

I don't know what kind of man was able to cut my dick. If nothing else just a greedy sick fuck. I don't care to go much further into the conversation. I place most of the blame on my mother and I guess my father. He was probably cut as well. I don't know, I don't know why people do this kind of thing. I am a very natural person who doesn't like taking any medications and yet I sport the penis of an unnatural man.