Philosophy

pol, who is your favorite philosopher and why?

i like Marcus Aurelius

pic unrelated

My favourite philosopher is stefan molyneux

how is discussion of philosophy and philosophers spam, but your shitty meme not? kill yourself nigger.

Nietzsche is my fave to read because his prose is remarkable and he's got a sense of humour and I just love what he has to say.

However I don't have a favourite or preferred philosopher, per se.
I look at each Philosopher, whether in high esteem or outdated or not, as a spoke on the wheel of the history of thought and try and appreciate the philosophy above the philosopher.

good point, reading Nietzsche makes me confused, and kinda scared i guess.

Evola

he's a non-philosopher. great guy but not a philosopher in any rigorous sense

descartes, plato, plantinga

You fucking idiot that Emily Ratajkowski.

>Google image search...use it!

nick land

Alfred North Whitehead

Nietzsche
Heraclitus
Zarathustra

= divine Aryan fire

im aware of who she is lol i said
>pic unrelated

Everyone after Plato was trash.

you shouldn't be scared. You just gotta accept the fact that death is inevitable, it's a part of life. We give life meaning, in that we strive to find God, help others, or even just shit post here. You just gotta do what you love, no matter who tells you otherwise. Every minute we get closer to death, so you might as well enjoy yourself.

"A Cucumber is bitter, throw it away. There are briars in the road, turn aide from them. This is enough, and do not add 'and why do such things exist in the world?'"

Good taste OP.

Immanuel Kant, I'm a big fan of the second categorical imperative, the humanity as an end principle.

>The safest general characterization of the European philosophical tradition is that it consists of a series of footnotes to Plato.
Alfred North Whitehead

>Everyone after Plato was trash.
muh magical invisible forms!
Take that Sophists!

I like them all other than the idiot feminist ones (who really only whine about DA PATRIARCHYYYYYYYY)

>n