I really don't get it

I really don't get it.

Why are supposed American patriots okay with the fact that Russia LITERALLY hacked their election and put a puppet government in place?

Whatever happened to freedom and the constitution?

Other urls found in this thread:

patribotics.blog/2017/05/11/sources-russia-probe-means-president-hatch-rico-case-against-gop/
youtube.com/watch?v=M3Ftn2n1VTU
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>Russia LITERALLY hacked their election
Whether it was russia, who cares. What you should be concerned about is the contents of the emails from the DNC - the fact that hillary clinton subverted the democratic primary intentionally while conspiring with the DNC - this should alarm you. How clinton intentionally cheated at the debates as spelled out in the emails - this should alarm you. How clinton election campaign manager was at a spirit cooking event praying to molock - this should conern you.

Among other things, it's very telling that you bring up these leaks while somehow expecting people to not care that the DNC is criminal. How dare you?!?

Shillary's aide Huma had so suscipious connection with Muslim Brotherhood anyway. I suppose American election was actually a proxy war between Russia and Sunni Islam.

What would you choose if you have to choose between Russia and Sunni Islam?

But now we LITERALLY have Putin running the white house by proxy.

The GOP laundered Russian money through their campaign funds

patribotics.blog/2017/05/11/sources-russia-probe-means-president-hatch-rico-case-against-gop/

They're all in on it minus the people who have publicly said they want to investigate, like Rubio, Graham, McCain, Burr, Sasse, etc

>no proof
no proof
>no proof
no proof
>no proof

they can't even come up with a half sensible motive

you're probably from toronto too, kys

Russia puts LGBTQ people in concentration camps. That should outrage every decent person.

They/Wikileaks just released info showing how corrupt Hillary was-- there's nothing "LITERALLY hacked" about that.

>Literally hacked the election
(What really happened)
Information that proved the DNC cheated Bernie Sanders was released.

this

although China may be the third player in this

unless China and Sunni Islam are on the same side of course...

Iranians are still nut jobs

Sunni vs Shia comes down to dying on your knees vs dying while still standing

i think russia is a pretty cool guy, eh kills mudslimes and doesn't afraid of anything

DNC sucks but what's going on in the government is waaaaay more important than a political party
>I'm a fucking idiot

Louise Mensch is a hero for her journalism. It seems it takes an Englishwoman to fight Putin's puppet dictator. All those Ameritard patriots are nowhere to be seen when freedom is dying.

okay, lets say your post is 100% true
the Reds are in the White House!
so, what changes? whats different? how is my life or country worse off?

Hey, I'm not complaining. Putin:
>takes back control of Russia's central bank
>makes rich jews flee
>doesn't afraid to keep kebab in its place
>supports Based Assad
>outmaneuvers Jewsh Trotskyite Neocon warmongers who try to start WWIII

I, for one, welcome our new Savior of the White Race overlord.

I'd rather have Putin running the show than the (((deep state))).

>hacked their election
The election isn't a computer program dumbass.

>.blog
Oh shit nigger, what are you doing?

It literally is.

You're not free. You're a subject of the world's most evil man. You get to watch as democracy dies.

LOL and people believing Hillary's lie.

Russia-Truthers, for when the chemtrails and reptilians just don't do it for you any longer.

[citation needed]

I wish Trump was more like Putin

I hope they put leafs in em too.

Is there any actual proof of Russian hacking other than Senate Intelligence Committee members intimating it?

>Russia is bad because they may have exposed the democrats acting like Soviets.

>whats going on in the gov't
>Putin running the white house
Liberals believe this why, give some justification for this groundless accusation.

The reason Hillary lost has nothing to do with Russia.
It's because Northern workers voted against the trade deals.

except there is LITERALLY no evidence that Russia colluded with Trump. Ten months now of wasting taxpayer money investigating a democratic fabrication.

17 intelligence say so.

Although the head of one of them (I assume -- nobody seems to be able to name 17 of them) James Clapper says there's no evidence.

Obama made a deal with Iran that hangs homosexual. If liberals ignore that, then idk why liberals are complaining about Russia.

I remember when prog-libs mocked Romney and McCain when they voiced their concerns about Russia during their candidacy. "Huhhuh! Cold War's over, Grandpa. Hu!".

Now:

OMG RUSSIA IS IN THE WHITE HOUSE OMG

Morons

> Russia puts LGBTQ people in concentration camps.

Just kill yourself, idiot.

Russia didn't hack the election you fucking faggot they just revealed the shady dealings of the left and the media blew it out of proportion.

Putin isn't a cuck, unlike every American politician. Russia is practically an honorary Western country at this point anyway -- at least they have Christian roots.

Russia is a great ally against Islam and China and the rest of the barbarians that populate this doomed planet.

When it's too shilly it must be a LARP

You know what I don't get?

Why are people saying Russia HACKED the election?

Russia hacked a corrupted fraud, which when revealed favored Trump's polls.

That's not hacking the election, you fuckface leaf canadian shit.

>holding the person accountable for illegally dumping emails alluding to criminal activity and showing the corruption of the democratic party and how corrupt clinton personally was along with their rigging of the primary and the collusion of the media with one party is paramount to the massive steaming pile of shit that the "hacking" uncovered
>LITERALLY hacked their election
1) DNC emails came from a leaker and were not hacked(presumably seth rich)
2) Podesta's password was fucking password which is the first fucking seed on any hacking toolkit so literally anyone could have done it

Why do you hate freedom, democracy and gays?

Russia fucks with election to assist party that is more favourable to Russian (by the way if you don't think Saudis and china were doing the same then you're wrong)
>wow guys the US is a puppet state now!!

The russian power isn't any kind of FSB manipulation anyway (they do that too, but they probably wanted hillary to win)

afterall 8 years of obama weakening the US position in the world while putin was strengthening russians, with hillary right there as secstate with her button, who wouldn't want her president if you were Russia..

If that's true, we have to thank Russia for saving USA from commies. We did the same favor to them.

>DNC sucks but what's going on in the government is waaaaay more important than a political party
Funny how this was literally never said when the DNC had control. You know, during the time they were driving our country into the ground.

i'm as free now as i was last november and as free as i was 10 years ago

what change to "freedom" has happened? i'm not seeing or feeling this lack of freeness anywhere

democracy is as "live" as it ever was too

no. there is none.
>17 obama appointees say so
just admit its politics so that this country can get back to fighting the real enemy - unless you're saying you are the real enemy.

youtube.com/watch?v=M3Ftn2n1VTU

Because Russia didn't hack shit and you're an actual faggot.

Weren't all you liberal fucks sucking the dick of communism for the last 50 fucking years?

Christ you people need to get hobbies. Course when all you do is drown yourself in confirmation bias media and post FUCK BRUMMMMPPFFFF shit all day on Facebook it leads to paranoia.

Because it was fucking fake and you all fucking missed the reveal because you were watching the circus ring like they wanted you to, or you're just a shill. Either way kys.

sage

KILL YOURSELF SHILL

It's cool, bro, at least Russia is better than Mexico and Kenya.

>tfw Russia clearly hacked the elections but US,Europe,Canada can't find a single proof to support their accusations
Damn son, Kgb are sooooooo pro

>I suppose American election was actually a proxy war between Russia and Sunni Islam.
Redpill

It was just for show. Both Clinton and Trump are FSB assets.

This narrative is getting really old. Is this really all the left has?

Russian shills have the members of this board wrapped around their little fingers.

>17 intelligence say so.
It was 17 agencies, only 3 of which were intelligence agencies. And none of those 3 were the FBI, CIA, or NSA.

Well Trump does get two scoops of ice cream and still hasn't released his tax returns...

Of course they don't mind the Syrian missiles apparent botch, which might make u think.

>B...but muh coast guard!

What about those 2005 tax returns that showed he paid a bigger share of his income than even Commie Sanders?

Have you ever been in Russia, kid? Or CNN put all that stuff into your small head?

>Whatever happened to freedom and the constitution?
Racism?

i agree with what you said but damn it man. I what you to die for exposing me to that aids

ivan you've been drinking too much

they are luminaty, and that's much higher than your little country

the reason putin is the big evil noawadays is probably because he stopped going to the meetings giving soros blowjobs, but he wouldn't have gotten where he is today if he didn't do it at one time..

Oh, so it was probably National Parks, Land Management, the one that does safety testing for vehicles?

>17 intelligence say so
>ask them to show proof
>"um... the investigation is ongoing. no more questions"

they have jack shit. they're still looking for a "smoking gun" that isnt there

Where's the evidence?

the fact that all that barely scratches the surface should concern you

but but but muh russia (with no evidence), is only done to keep the conversation off the real crimes. Bury these kike demcucks

why they don't draw cartoons about Jewish control of the government? Its obvious who has more influence on the president, yet they draw cartoons only about non-existant Russian influence. He didn't even lift the sanction, he did nothing for Russia, yet he does shit for Israel every day, every day he speaks about threat of anti-semetism, celebrates jewish holidays, talks with jewish representatives and so on

MUH RUSSIA

seems to me like you need to learn how to think for yourself.... first our election could not have been "hacked" unless there were Russian spies at every single voting station in the entire US or just in critical states(of which there is zero proof) and second why the hell would Russia want Trump to be President when the Hidabeast was the one sucking Putin off under the table... your believing lies and playing right into the hands of leftest dumbasses.

yup, pretty much blatant lies

>"intelligence" agencies

That's cool with me. Better than the retards in DC.

But he talked to Lavrov I think just today. So that proves it! They can't hide it anymore!

Lavrov personally delivered Putin's instructions!

Source?

Sweet, hopefully the leafs are next.

>as you post Jim's face
AHAHAHAH

Every voting machine I have ever used was either paper ballots or push-button ASCII machines that basically plug into the wall.

It shouldn't be possible to "hack" an election.

because our side won.

Sage shill threads boys
>Russia hacked what? Our voting machines?
Obama said that was impossible
>Russia hacked clinton on her private unencrypted illegal server?
Well she didnt get in trouble for having an illegal server soo.....
>russia hacked podestas emails?
Wikileaks said it wasnt russia, and he hasnt lied yet, why now?
Do you OP have any evidence russia did something illegal?
>Side note, what would you do if say America hacked others elections, other political figures, other presidents? Should we imprison the president?
Obama hacked merkel, and other presidents, yet your not mad about that!
Just tell us when the butrhurt will end, so we cam go back to b4 the election, you need to come to terms with your loss

Where have you been when Cuba hacked Canadian election?

Only the Muslim Russians :^)

>Russian puppet
>bombs syria
a fucking leaf

the dems ASSURED ME the election could not be hacked by russians

Stop spreading fake news

>What happened to the Constitution

Preserving skin color has become more important than preserving our moral foundation.

Because we are almost as poor as africa and we just don't have resources to battle your totally honest media.

You are ironic, but there are people who would really think that way. yet they would ignore all that jewish shit as if its ok and "inherently American". When you hear the word |American" the thought about "Jewish servants" don't have to come to mind firsts but it happens.

He did that to distract from the Russia investigation.

Think about it. Assad gasses little kids for fun and all the leader of the free world does is send a couple bombs to an empty airbase which can be used the next day?

That has distraction written all over it.

eh hacked it with his benis :DDD

>democrats fuck up and lose the election
>MUH Russia

Why do you have to sound alike such a faggot?

EVERY
SINGLE
FUCKING
DAY
SINCE
THE
FUCKING
ELECTION
WHITOUT
ANY
PROOF

I accidentally JewPilled my parents one evening when I pulled up the Wikipedia page for religious breakdown of the US in the context of an entirely unrelated conversation.

We were all like
>wait wut?
>how could there be such a tiny number of Jews here?

I really don't get it.
Why are supposed American Patriots okay with the fact that Hillary Clinton's John Podesta has close ties to Russians rigged their DNC elections for a crook and leftist act like its common place?
Whatever happened to freedom and the constitution?

You're not supposed to know about that. Or Hillary selling off a whacking big hunk of our uranium to Russia.

You want me to believe RT?

All independent journalists agree the Russian government is a monstrous tyranny. At least those you haven't killed yet you bastards.

Russia > king nigger and his anti-white male race mixing agenda

>falling for the liberals russian hacking meme

>tfw you'll never get a threesome cause all bisexual women got holocausted

Says the leaf who lives in a country where islamaphbia and transpobia are grounds for legal action