>American Comeback Story
youtu.be/pm8n9qVIK_8

OP pastebin: pastebin.com/nygxu29R
prev

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/12946035
youtube.com/watch?v=pOZa2duCItU
youtube.com/watch?v=rwKGSbVeM08
baltimoresun.com/news/maryland/anne-arundel/ph-ac-cn-fbi-raid-0512-20170511-story.html
strategiccampaigngroup.com/about-scg/dennis-whitfield-senior-advisor
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/BKSH_&_Associates_Worldwide
twitter.com/funder/status/862741354740412420
projects.propublica.org/itemizer/independent_expenditures/2016/opposing/clinton
video.foxnews.com/v/1241186546001/?#sp=watch-live
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

(muffled awoos)

Are the Dems asking themselves important questions like : are normies buying the Russian angle? Does the rust built give a shit about Russia? Do poor whites want increased taxes? Does the Hispanic community wants more faggotry?

Seems like they're alienating everyone in favor of a narrow niche group of crazies

phew

IMPORTANT POLL
strawpoll.me/12946035
strawpoll.me/12946035
strawpoll.me/12946035
strawpoll.me/12946035
strawpoll.me/12946035

Ah...

Post more of Melania please, thanks.

Living on the razor's edge. Damn user.

Thanks OP,
the other asshole lied ...

>Haitians are being eaten by psychic vampires
Tucker YES

>threads
which one is safe, which one is secure?

Whatever the explanation, I had been summoned. I stuffed the panties in my pocket and headed for the West Wing. The Secret Service guys were getting used to seeing me. I got worried for a moment; did Kellyanne have anything planned to address this? She was married, after all. As hot as it was to do what we'd been doing over in the West Wing, would people start to get suspicious? Take it easy, I thought to myself, she put Trump in the White House. Nobody will question her so long as you act natural. I straightened myself up and walked on like I owned the place. Kellyanne Conway wanted to see me, and I wasn't about to let my own fears get in the way of that.

That said, my heart was in my throat as I knocked on Kellyanne's office door, wondering what sort of torture she had for me today. She called me in, and as usual she was seated at her desk, deeply buried in her usual work of approving press releases. She looked up from her work, and a grin formed on her face. That grin could've sailed a thousand ships and tortured a thousand men at the same time. That grin was for me. I felt myself swell at the thought.

"Did you bring what I left for you?" she asked. Smiling, I pulled the panties from my pocket. "Good boy," she said, taking them from me. "I was starting to feel chilly," she said as she bent at the waist. She slipped her stockinged feet through the panties and pulled them up, wiggling her hips into them as they topped out. What a treat for the eyes. She walked over to the couch and sat. "I have something for you to take care of," she said. "Anything, Ms. Conway," I responded. She smiled, and started undoing the buttons on her blouse. "Good, because this is important," she said, reaching the last button.

Stupid niggers

in the EUIV extended timeline, Donald trump is out of 6:
3 Administration, 1 Diplomacy, 4 warfare.
Drumpf BTFO!

I support Awoo because she is a product of original Sup Forums neckbeard weeb anime pissbottle culture. She isn't something that would take hold any place else.

Pepe is posted all over by normies, celebrities, politicians, companies etc but Awoo is pure Sup Forums culture.

Momiji is anti-normie/anti-reddit.

Why do people always shit on Krauthammer? He looks fine.

what did she mean by this?

(((National Security interests))).

>500 disney workers are hatians
So we could create more American jobs?

youtube.com/watch?v=pOZa2duCItU

THIS ONE IS DEFECTIVE

GET IT OUTTA HERE

>I like Haitians

TUCKER NO

This is so cute.

Haitians are not good people, they're nigger worthless trash that don't work, just do drug dealing, only their woman work and they don't learn the fucking language.

BREAKING: President Trump demanded that FBI Director pledge his loyalty to him

He said he could not, only give him his "honesty"

>Some random shark swam next to me
>It was a sign Trump was DONE!!!!

kek

MUH CHOLERA

AWOO~

>Don't be mean
That's literally their argument.

Didn't you hear, user?
PEPE IS DEAD

AWOO DUMMY!

He's neck deep in problems from what I know.

FUCKING TUCK IS SAVAGE

Kero

But how would poor (((Disney))) afford it?

>The state of the Left

>Normie friendly
We could start by getting rid of fucking tripfags

I'll take care of you

*Deports you*

We need loyalty else it'll never work

youtube.com/watch?v=rwKGSbVeM08

I like Vegeta. One of the best characters of the election.

>cholera

I'm so autistic. Haha

First the deputy ag was going to quit, that turned out to be false, now this, ok kek whatever

>nyt

how many times do they need to get btfo for being fake news in a month?

Comey was an obama appointee

Sharks are getting their revenge for Trump's anti-shark tweets. Soon they will walk on land and run for political office.

Northern wall, soon.

I love Fort Awooford.

She meant to insinuate that Drumpf has trained guard-sharks off the coast of his resort that can sense good patriotic leftists and are driven into a bloodfrenzy by their pheromones

>has a boat
privileged dyke

I miss Walt. He would despise what has become of his life's work.

DO we have a baker for the next thread?

Is this another "sources" story?

Why is every Fucking ALIEN that comes here so important to the US's national security, what bullshit !

Hey asshole, Charles won't stand for your tasteless jokes.

How did none of you get this joke?

Oh I'm sure it had nothing to do with him being a cheeky fucking cunt throughout the general election.

"I'll be here another six and a half years"

The thought of ol' Donald giving her his thick Dutch sausage is giving me a raging hard on

GRRRRRRUMBO DUMBOOOOOO!

I am now off the Trump Train.

OATH OF LOYALTY TO THE EMPEROR MUST BE MANDATORY

The 1st amendment was a mistake

I'll bake again.

all they have is the crazies.
trump is getting all the people who were never in politics because they never had someone looking out for them

icwydt m8

Can I get a live link to Tucker? Jewtube is being a bitch again.

>Russia uses various shell corporations related to Russian Oligarchs to funnel money in Trump related SuperPacs.
>they maintain connections to the GOP through Paul Manafort and Carter Page who worked for those shells in the past
>Manafort has experience laundering illegal money into campaigns since work with Ferdinand Marcos in the 80s
>Flynn is the one finding these firms like Colt Ventures and building relationships with people like Jon Iadonisi
>the Russian funded SuperPacs, including the Trump Campaign, contracts out an insane digital marketing and fundraising push bigger than any other in history.
>Russian money is now spread out over several GOP consultancy firms across the country.
>consulting firms pocket the payments as usual but their fundraising push raises even more money online for the Trump Campaign
>By paying these small-time firms with illicit Russian money, the Trump Campaign manages to trade it for legally raised donations.
>the legal money is then pooled with more incoming Russian money, and re-invested in digital marketing to continue to produce a stream of legal cash

He would never have let it happen.

I can't think of anything so
(You)

FBI is conducting a raid on a "GOP fundraising/consulting firm on Main Street in Annapolis". This is confirmed by Baltimore sun: baltimoresun.com/news/maryland/anne-arundel/ph-ac-cn-fbi-raid-0512-20170511-story.html
The only FBI/Consulting firm on Main Street in Annapolis is Strategic Campaign Group, which Claude Taylor has said his sources confirm is the company being raided. Also, pictures from the WBAL TV station confirm this is the company being raided.
Strategic Campaign Group's senior Advisor and one of 3 employees is Dennis Whitfield: strategiccampaigngroup.com/about-scg/dennis-whitfield-senior-advisor
Dennis Whitfield was the director of BKSH
BKSH was a Manafort and Roger Stone Company: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/BKSH_&_Associates_Worldwide
The Tea Party Majority Fund used this group: twitter.com/funder/status/862741354740412420
Strategic Campaign Group has independent expenditures in the 2016 election against Hillary Clinton: projects.propublica.org/itemizer/independent_expenditures/2016/opposing/clinton
In addition, Strategic Campaign Group seems mainly to use facebook advertising and targeted ads, possibly of the variety used to spread fake news by Russians. This last part requires probably a little more digging but there are lots of flags that lead to it.

>this fucking kike couldn't answer the question of why keeping all the Haitians here benefits US citizens
reeeeeeeeeeeeee

Trump blesses us in many ways.

Ugh she looks like such a little whore in this picture, I bet she got the Deep Donald Dicking that night

>trump says he met with comey during dinner
>this is literally new information that no one has ever heard of
>NYTimes: "HERES HOW THE DINNER WENT DOWN"

FAKE FUCKING NEWS

Thank (You).

video.foxnews.com/v/1241186546001/?#sp=watch-live
Plug in your ISP creds.

Oh the day when we end your terror, Leaf, is the day Sup Forums can know peace.

Post more please
I'd call you a bunch of fags but I concur

he looks like a snap turtle

OH FUCK ITS KRIS "YOU HAVE TO" KOBACH

Don't talk about the FLOTUS like that.

He basically had a Rubio tier meltdown and kept repeating the same thing

I will be on standby, then. Thanks a bunch.

Trump told comey to eat the meatloaf :^)

Who just clapped? I heard you clap, STOP CLAPPING!!! No one likes GLENK!!!

>KRIS "YOU HAVE TO GO" BACH

Oh shit, Ann's boy Kobach on Tucker now.

She's not that good looking 2bh

>he thinks I'm a leaf

Does this have anything to do with (((Loan Sharks)))

Kris "Kike Krusher" Kobach

Comey got zero scoops of ice cream, he should of known it was the end

This angry Colbert meme ain't half bad.