Sup Forums's Worst City in America

America is pretty great, but there are some cities that are very shitty in Politics, People, Infrastructure, Location, Crime and even Pro Sports Teams. I want to know who Sup Forums thinks is the worst at being a city.

Take the black population percentage, sort descending and you have #1 and can go down from there. There is no other metric as accurate as this.

If there is a large black population, that place is shit. The fewer blacks the better it gets.

This is the first argument to make to people about race and economics. The second is IQ.

Jacksonville Florida

From Chicago. I'll give you a list of my worst experiences traveling:

>Memphis, TN
>Detroit, MI
>Pueblo, CO
>Chicago Heights, IL

What is in that picture?

Any city in that shithole of a state Ohio
>fuck Ohio

>worth city
Detroit, MI it's a nigger city and a complete shithole

Detroit
Chicago
Seattle
Toronto
Atlanta
New Orleans
St. Louis

Aside from the far south and west side, Chicago is a beautiful city with some amazing food.

"Chicago is shit" meme

Just went for a jog through the park. All white faces, white kids playing baseball and running around the field. Nice, well kept houses everywhere. Zero shootings in my neighborhood last year.

It's just the South and West sides, folks.

And guess where the shitskins live?

What happened in Memphis?

San Diego is bad don't come here.

Wilmington Delaware

Loads of blacks hanging outside of gas stations causing ruckus and fighting each other.

Shhh, your 904 is showing. Only people from here think its the worst. It's mostly just boring.

Coin given to Jews in the Third Reich that offered free passage to Palestine

St Louis has the worst murder rate per capita in the USA

Syracuse, NY

What is Jacksonville even like?

To a South Floridan, something above Orlando is another world

San Diego is pretty mediocre but US cities are overrun with niggers so I can see why it's so popular in comparison

I'm traveling to Cincinnati next week for work. I've heard people here call it Chimpcinnati. How bad is this city really?

Camden NJ beats all

SF, LA, Detroit & Jew York
nuke these 4 cities please

anywhere else is good

Oh ok normal stuff then. Even with that I vouch for Memphis being not totally shit.

I don't disagree that the northside is white, but it's more or less filled with yuppie cucks or hipster faggots funded by rich parents. There's nothing to do but go out and drink and watch sports. I'm going out west later this month and I hope I don't ever have to come back here.

East St. Louis
North County
Ferguson

All shitholes ive been to

Good list, would also add The east side of Saint Louis to that list.

Haha I lived there. Fuck that place

>America is pretty great

Not really- Burgerland is a rotting corpse

detroit. This is no competition.

Anybody can pick pocket areas from any city and say it's nice there. Generally speaking, as a whole, Chicago is a nigger tier city. And not just because of its niggers

Concordia Parish, Louisiana

Grew up 10 minutes outside of Camden. Makes Detroit look like babyland frolics

Turn off your proxy you filthy frog

Clovis, NM

We're making it great again, fag.

You can leave any time you like

>or are you from a shitty country that censors the Internet forcing you to use a proxy?

Stay out of the area around the University of Cincinnati (north side) and youll be fine

You've gone to East St. Louis and lived? How is that even possible

Lock the doors.
Drive fast.

Oh shit not a name I expected to see. Clovis is pretty shit, but at least it isn't Gallup, NM.

either chicago or baltimore

There are sketchy parts but overall not too bad. If you go just across the border into Kentucky, there is a YUGE liquor store called "the party source" it's a big drunken play house.

Pueblo? Really? The gangbangers in Pueblo are soft ass manlet Mexicans.

It's always funny to hear lefties list majority-black cities as the clearly worst in the country.

Yeah but its meth capital out there. I drove through Peublo and it was shittier than the Springs.

Guys, I'm moving to Boston this year, but I'm used to the beautiful nature in my suburb. What can I do to stay sane in """urban""" America?

I'm in Orlando. I normally only pass through Jacksonville to get to other places. There's a beach and some cool bars but mostly you get the sense people are stuck there and it sucks your soul out from your body. Same with Orlando desu

Sup Forums here

Definitely Filthydelphia

that looks comfy as fuck. Let me guess, overrun with mexican thugs?

not just that but overlay a crime map and an election map and youll see that the most concentrated shitholes are colored blue. niggers are responsible but illegals are a close second

TOP 10 SHITTIEST CITIES IN AMERICA (IN ORDER OF MOST SHITTY FIRST)

LOS ANGELES
CHICAGO
NYC
PHILLY
BALTIMORE
HOUSTON
MIAMI
SEATTLE
WASHINGTON D.C.
PORTLAND (OR)

NYC is easily worse than LA.

Also, Baltimore is way worse than Philly

I'm in san Francisco and I've heard considerably more Spanish than English
Whites have been ethnicity cleansed from hear without a bullet being fired

They call it SHITCONGO and CHIRAQ for a reason.

It's a shithole.

Drunken Native Americans. But New Mexico is still a pretty comfy state in general. Its got a lot of problems, but its overblown a lot.

Thanks, anons. Its sounds like a decent place, and certainly better than Cleveland.

Don't forget all the Mandarin. I swear I hear that more than Spanish and English combined. All the white people there were old hippies who died of old age in their North Beach condos.

If you have been to 10+ major cities in the US and you think that Chicago is the worst you either are lying or have never been there. For a huge, world class city it's remarkably clean and easy to get around.

Detroit is the correct answer. It's just mile after mile of poverty with a 50% literacy rate, outnumbered police force and crumbling infrastructure.

Parts of Detroit literally look like Sarajevo, Aleppo, or something from Fallout.

Pahrump, NV is an absolute crapdump shithole. One big strip mall.

As someone who grew up near Camden, NJ I won't ever go back just because of how terrible and downright depressing that place is

What is this even based on, I've been to Seattle and only noticed a lot of homeless but they weren't causing any trouble or anything like they do in DC

Ohio here.
Fuck ohio.

Nobody says "Chiraq" unless they're a nigger and nobody says "Shitcongo" unless they're a Sup Forumstard autiste.

Confirmed for never having set foot in Chicago

you didn't even put Detroit on there nigger

mfw only 3 people mentioned Baltimore so far

South suburbs are extremely ghetto too, Harvey, Dolton, Chicago Heights, Dixmoor, Posen, Markham..... nuke the entire area.

I once got really shitfaced in Akron. I made an asshole out myself too.

NYC
LOS ANGELES
CHICAGO
WASHINGTON D.C.
ATLANTA
ST. LOUIS
CLEVELAND
DETROIT

This. I used to live in Bucktown, never felt unsafe. Always something to do. I miss Chicago, I'm stuck in Boston now.

Cities aren't bad, the people who live there are what are bad, and are what create all the issues.

Generally niggers are the problem.

west palm beach, florida. hands down.

you niggers just dont know because youre lucky enough to have never been there.

imagine dianne fiensteins ideal america, deep down in her dark jewy heart. thats roughly what south florida is like

Live outside the city and commute like a normal person

El Paso.
No niggers, but it's like 90% Mexican, like real mexicans too. It's a suburb of Juarez. The whole place has a dirty feel and it's poor as dick. Did I mention the Mexicans?

And the Loop. And the garbage Wicker Park and Logan Square hipster spill off everywhere. And Art Institute, IIC, and Loyola fucking garbage.

The city smells like shit, CTA smells like piss all day, the gentrification ruins shit when it should be making it better, the city is straight trash.

There is a surprising lack of Baltimore posts here. Also, some of the worst places I have been is Camden, Nj. Compton, CA. Elizabeth, Nj. Oakland, Ca.
Internationally, port said, egypt and Algeciras, Spain were pretty shit.

>"Chicago is shit" meme
>meme
My map says otherwise

that's it guys it's decided, Chicago is not dangerous because this one guy didn't feel unsafe in his one part of town.

>It's a safe, clean city if you ignore 90% of it

I have family in San Francisco who are white, I heard it's 1/3 Asian, 1/3 Hispanic, and 1/3 White. I would never live there because of the high cost of living and bad traffic, but it's still a beautiful city to visit once in a while. Will be interesting to see places like the Tenderloin and the Mission get gentrified, whites are going nowhere but they are very wealthy and very latte liberal.

Its a tie between DC and detroit.

Both are filled with niggers on gibsmedats.

This. I hate these people and i hate this city. I will however, die for Marietta one of it's incorporated towns.

Lived in NYC most of my life, don't know what you guys are talking about.

I grew up near coney island and it was and still is pretty ghetto, but it doesn't feel dangerous. Granted you have to carry yourself a certain way and not look like a bitch.

I also lived in Bushwick and walked around the non gentrified part as well as bed stuy, right through the projects, and was totally fine.

You know how I know you think Toronto is cosmopolitan?

SF is gentrifying at a crazy rate because of the tech industry. Another 5 years and it wil be considerably better.

Except for all the homeless. That shit is probably going to get worse because they have a ton of programs and nearby states keep shuttling them over.

Miami, too many niggers and ugly spics. So many bums in downtown and brickell.

Confirmed for Nebraskan.

If it's on the coast and has more then 40k people then it's a degenerate city.

Nice try SD. I was just there a few weeks ago. Really nice.

Atlantas suburbs (or where 80% of everyone lives) aren't bad aside from shitty traffic
t forced Atlantan due to going to college/grad school here then working here

>Cincinnati
>Better than Cleveland

No.

it's spelled Philthydelphia faggot

>nearby states keep shuttling them over
Yeah my relatives complain about that. Probably some politicians are getting rich off "homeless services." $100K plus $400K in "overtime" after all.

I wonder if the gentrification will spread across the bay to Oakland at some point?

You're a fucking faggot

I live and work downtown Cincy.

Take a day and ride the streetcar to the rhinegeist brewery, Findlay market, and then OTR. Google it. Videogame bar called 16 Bit good food and drink in OTR. Everything basically shuts down around 10 on weekdays later on weekends. Use uber and google places. Clifton is cool too north side there's a lot of shit to do actually. If it looks sketchy don't be there there are a lot of blacks and white heroin addicts but don't be a jackass your fine and have fun.

Girls from Ohio are whores for out of town cock too go to the drinker at 1230 on the weekend and crush a skank.

Detroiter here.

Outside of Downtown and Midtown (where all the stadiums are) it's fucking depressing.

Edison was a nice neighborhood for years, I used to look forward to my shifts where I was covering that part of the city and even it is going to shit.

Indian Village is the last good part of Detroit.

I had my car stolen from the station house, was shot twice on duty, had two ambulance stolen (they wanted the drug boxes) and did CPR on more kids dying from gunshots when bangers shot the wrong house than I care to remember.

NEVER go inot the East Side if you're white.