youtube.com/watch?v=VggFao85vTs
youtube.com/watch?v=b5tci36bNjg
youtube.com/watch?v=-4Ojbi6lXQI
youtu.be/kPdxhLUKZYM?list=PLo0ThsDnveH5nv5TNviBrGTX9P6IrYfIe&t=412
youtube.com/watch?v=tPc899uUb-A
youtube.com/watch?v=jgGP_evkvOk
youtube.com/watch?v=TxpIsep4160
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I agree, it's hilarious watching Trump crash and burn. But seriously we can't let this guy get two scoops of ice cream.

the more libs hate Trump, the more he is validated to his base.

Shouldn't Mahar love Trump if he flipped on everything?

Yeah because his remaining base is fucking braindead. If your mentality is "liberals criticize, must be gewdd!!! XDDD" you are a mental midget or a boomer.

This helps too. Surely you'll win people over.

>there are only two positions

i hate you so goddamn much

yeah, i am just glad we dont' have hillary

I don't like the direction Trump's taken with all the nepotism bullshit but I'm still not willing to cede any territory to that hook nosed elephant seal-looking marxist piece of shit.

He put Gorsuch on the Supreme Court, instead of Elizabeth Warren like Hillary probably would have.

Whatever else he does, it was worth it for that.

Let them go, fucking shill just responded with "because only retards support him." They can't learn unless we teach them. So don't,

fuck I wish I was that simple and easily pleased

>5 months in his first year
>OY VEY HE BROKE EVERY PROMISE GOYUM

And you are likely underage b&. I voted for Trump in a state that he had no chance of winning but was in the trance like everyone else. He is keeping his promises to the kikes but not to the goys. Kys.

it's only been 4 months, and Congress moves at a snail's pace

McDs doesn't flip burgers, their grills cook both sides at the same time.

I've ran out of mean things to say about Bill Maher.

What exactly would a fry cook flip?

Maybe he meant burger guy or grill master

plural of goy is goyim not goys famalam

Maybe we shouldn't use those words at all.

contact grills were a wonderful invention

We knew Trump was the chaos candidate. That's why I voted for him. As long as he causes chaos (which he's been doing the past few days), he's doing his job. April was a blackpilled month. This month looks promising.

It's almost as if there were only two genders, amarite?

Your hysterical attitude doesn't do you any credit. Hint: If you seem MORE histrionic about something than Andrew Anglin, you need to calm down. Trump is doing fine. He'll do better as time goes on, or he'll get pounded in 2020. It's as simple as that.

What about muh "lock her up"

since when do you flip fries?

Hey! How's your liberal arts degree going buddy?

Shills are going all out.

>maher still thinks mcdonalds flip their burgers
>doesnt realize that capitalism has discovered the power of steaming burgers for faster cooking

Trump is just steaming his promises cuck.

When they are ready, they will be at the take out window in true american style.

This was why I voted for him as well. We knew what we were getting with Clinton, at least this guy was energizing and promising.

You know what's super gay though? We actually believed that democracy would deliver something different than a jewish puppet. That will make me cringe for the rest of my life.

Not gonna lie, former Trump voter here. This is fucking hilarious watching Trump crash and burn. But in all seriousness we can't let this guy get the nuclear codes.

The comey news must of struck a nerve
shit takes time son, she will get her comeuppance in time.

Not gonna lie, former Trump voter here. This is fucking hilarious watching Trump crash and burn. But in all seriousness we can't let this guy get the ice cream

>steaming burgers
thanks for the chuckle leaf

Notice how all the Americans comment only on the burger flipping?

Kek. That's right goyim

what do you criticize him for? for not upholding his campaign promises?

Fry cooks don't flip anything sage

>I fired Comey because of Sessions/Rosenstein's letters
>but thanks for telling me I'm not under investigation
>I had been considering it, but the letter was the final straw
>I was going to fire him anyways, he's a showboat
>(just now on NBC) but also part of the reason is the whole "made up" Russian thing
doesn't matter, whatever he last said is the current truth, there's no point trying to convince the people who are still supporters on here

also, are we in a HABBENING right now? it seems like he's losing his mind today fr this time. I still think he just can't handle the media coverage, but he's sure acting like someone with something to hide.

:DDDDD

>he didnt do the things he promised instantly
>that means hes against them now

Obama was fucking President Two Positions Only you disingenuous pile of fucking mistake.

Why do we hate this guy again?

Flipping means taking a position and then changing it. It does not mean "there are two diametrically opposed positions, goy. Only two."

He has flipped on a lot of things. His biggest weakness is that he always says whatever the guy he last talked to said to him.

>trump is bad
yeah nah, faggot. take your garbage someplace else. he's done amazing things ALREADY for this fucking nation while a nigger who had 8 years didnt even do a portion of what trump did in 100 days. liberals/leftists are mad as fuck that they no longer get special attention to feel good with fake-assed, patting themselves on the back tweets and messages supporting mental illness to try to show the world how good they are, instead of trying to fucking help people. they think a like is helping and actually think it makes them good people. who gives a flying fuck what these people think and what they want anymore. they had how many years to fix things? what happened? doubling the deficit? made race relations horrible? looked like a fucking pussy to every nation? took payoffs? let innocents die to pander to virtue signaling over immigrants? allowed mental fucking illness to be treated like a positive social movement? destroyed the fucking school system? turned science on its fucking head? allowed parents to have their children get their dicks cut off, or block their testosterone/estrogen when they are kids and force their hand? how about the left acting exactly like what they were complaining about - Mao, Hitler, Stalin singling out and destroying, racism, discrimination based on belief and race/gender, blocking people from doing whats right to stop blacks from destroying the nation? selling the fucking country out piece by piece to goddamned communist countries?

fuck these leftist fucks. trump has been amazing, and on top of this, he spits in the face of these anti-american fucks who want to destroy this country, and thats enough for me.

there are at least 2 burger chains that make millions doing this

Is the quote "Rome wasn't built in a day" mean nothing to you? Just go away, brain dead liberal.

Yep. I take the pleasure looking at politicians' panicking faces.

Yeah I'd say that's a pretty good reason to turn on someone. Surrounding yourself with neocons and jews is also a bit of a red flag.

But he promised to do them within 100 days even though it wasnt going to be possible and his supporters believed him anyways.

At Majdanek, (((Soviets))) claimed that 2 million Jews were killed in gas chambers. Thanks to revisionists, today it's believed less than 60,000 died (primarily of disease). The Red Cross estimated only 8,000 had died there. That is a drop of almost 2 million. Most normies don't know that, and continue quoting the 6 gorillion.

At Auschwitz, (((Soviets))) claimed 4 million people died in gas chambers. Today, the TOTAL death toll sits at 1.1 million (from ALL causes, eg disease). That is a drop of almost 3 million, though still grossly inflated going by Red Cross reports.

Normies blindly believe the 6 gorillion because they don't bother examining such a grisly topic from a critical pov. They take it on faith that (((Hollywood))) and what they learnt in school is 100% factual.

Watch these, if you STILL believe the Holohoax myth, you may be a Jew!
>The JQ:
youtube.com/watch?v=IKy3fCvMz-8
>Auschwitz - Why The Gas Chambers Are A Myth:
youtube.com/watch?v=PE56dcgGVMs
>The Majdanek Gas Chamber Myth:
youtube.com/watch?v=pDsJtB2F9i8
>1/3rd of the Holocaust (debunked):
youtube.com/watch?v=7dxsVSzL4HE
>Buchenwald: A Dumb Dumb Portrayal of Evil:
youtube.com/watch?v=3HlPcaP9x5o

>The Last Days of the Big Lie
Spielberg's Oscar-winning documentary about the Shoah uses discredited eyewitness Paul Parks, who lies about being in a unit that liberated Dachau.
Parks, a known fraud, was in an earlier documentary about black soldiers liberating concentration camps, criticized by the press after being disproven by historians and military records.
NO BLACKS were involved in liberating ANY camps. But Spielberg uses Paul Parks as 1 of his 5 key witnesses in The Last Days, because the ONE American soldier in it couldn't be a WHITE guy, no he wanted it to be a NIGGER for his anti-white agenda.
Other obvious lies are also exposed:
youtube.com/watch?v=80GgRWuXcO8

Ivanka's husband is looking good

Just because he's correct doesn't mean he's particularly funny.

I assume this is some Bill Mitchell tier trash that has been invading the board lately. Or bait. Either way here's a (you)

It's funny that I actually don't know how many times a McDonald's fry cook has to flip a burger. Once? Twice? How much am I supposed to hate drumpf someone please tell me my opinion.

>not being able to do something is flip-flopping
(Its not)

Thank you, kraut-bro.

Lol enjoy being clueless and enjoying continuing to lose elections bud xD

>leaf

will they ever see the error of their ways and start acting rationally and logically?

he literally flipped-flopped on Hillary, saying "now we don't care" about "locking her up", and it's clear the wall is a low priority since he balked on his ultimatum with the last spending bill.

he's done well with the congressional review act and gorsuch, but those were both a given. I don't see repeal&replace, tax reform, or the wall happening at this point

>"If Trump's enacts his policies it will be the end of the world!"
>"Trump isn't enacting any of his policies; u mad Trumpets? ;)"

If he's not doing any of LE EBUL shit they thought he would, then why aren't leftists happy?

This-some fuckers just don't get it-would we have had better headlines in Hillary was president? Unless it was her getting arrested or rushed to the hospital, I don't think so. On the downside Trump gave a huge ratings boost to these Russia fags

Nice pun Bill ((Maher))

I voted for trump for an unending supply of butthurt from faggoty liberals and law breaking immigrants for the next 4 years.
I will always love trump.
He is my hero.
He is the emperor of all mankind.

Hopefully it's all part of his game so he can pretend to be surprised when it happens-you're talking about the man who blew Comey as kiss, then fired him a few months later. Give it time, he's not really an emperor you know? Even if we elected a fascist, they wouldn't get very far with the way our system is set up.

>Sponsored by ESPN and Gilette

???

toppest of keks m8,how will ameritards ever recover?!?1

LISTEN LEAF:

Our Lady of Immaculate Conception is Jewish, as is her husband and our Führer's lovely children.

I WILL NOT STAND TO HAVE THEM OR THEIR ANCESTORS DISPARAGED LIKE THIS ON A PUBLIC FORUM.

Delete your post at once.

Posting in a sageblue thread.

The truth about immigration by the numbers:

>youtube.com/watch?v=LPjzfGChGlE

Cultural Marxist Jews Admit Organizing White Genocide

The plan to eliminate the white race:

>youtube.com/watch?v=bOgkGzMdieI

Cultural Marxism in action… Political Correctness, the tip of the blade:

>youtube.com/watch?v=q6c_dinY3fM

Cultural Marxism & Social Justice Explained:

>youtube.com/watch?v=xnqIj8C2Aek

Why are we in Decline - Cultural Marxism:

>youtube.com/watch?v=VggFao85vTs

also see

The facts about slavery in North America:

>youtube.com/watch?v=b5tci36bNjg

Cultural Marxist Jews fund media propaganda against whites on an enormous scale:

>youtube.com/watch?v=-4Ojbi6lXQI

Does this sound familiar at all? (starting at 6:52)

>youtu.be/kPdxhLUKZYM?list=PLo0ThsDnveH5nv5TNviBrGTX9P6IrYfIe&t=412

The Holocaust:

>youtube.com/watch?v=tPc899uUb-A

>youtube.com/watch?v=jgGP_evkvOk

>youtube.com/watch?v=TxpIsep4160

Gas the kikes and yeah whether you are just a good goy or a jew you can get into the oven too

Remember this: Bill is looked down upon by SJW's because he refuses to back down on muslims.

Hint your asshole is wide open.
A midget kike telling other kikes what a yuge hole fillz like.

Tons of nu-Sup Forums in this thread.

Ops ass- (0)

>He's gone back on almost every promise

Oh he has has he?

>The Trump administration has concluded a six-week nationwide sweep of suspected gang members with 1,378 arrests — the largest such gang sweep conducted by the U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement’s Homeland Security Investigations (HSI) to date.

wtf I love nationalist globalists now

Didn't Trump spend an extended amount of time saying that telegraphic military action months ahead of time was a bad idea because your opponents can plan?
Maybe this would fall into the same thought process

>wall being funded and drafted as we speak
>round 3 of migrant ban soon
>repealed obamacare
>massive economic upswing
>working out more favorable trade deals
>fired comey, hillary+rice+lynch+obama investigation wont be far behind

what promise exactly has he atleast not tried you shareblue fuck?

This.

Nvm thought you were supporting TelAviv Trump

>we're Sup Forums & this trump support is from some outside source
>trust us we were browsing Sup Forums since 1999

what's it like being this mentally retarded?

uuuhh yeah no shit sherlock

gave me a nice chuckle. you still need to go back.

>what promise exactly has he atleast not tried you shareblue fuck?

Some people don't understand the difference between going back on their words vs. being blocked by radical judges and politicians.

Damn digits confirm wasted get but oh well

Rome was built, though. I don't remember the part where it was declared that building Rome was a lot more complicated, and that we probably shouldn't build it.

>>massive economic upswing
That is a hyperbole and was from Obama anyway
>>repealed obamacare
This is literally the only thing that's happened

>mcdonalds
>fry cook

Wew lad

and, clinton would never get 2 whole scoops of icecream. You definitely voted for the right candidate

I thought liberals liked people who go back on their promises

>fuck I wish I was that simple and easily pleased
Imagine that all you are allowed to drink for a month is diarrhea. Then suddenly you have the option of piss as well. But liberals still want to keep drinking diarrhea, because they like it. Then you have a huge vote and you win the right to drink piss instead. And liberals keep attacking you every day because they love their shit(skins) so much, and telling you how terrible you are for not liking shit.

Don't tell me that piss wouldn't taste much sweeter than usual.

>I've seen less flipping from a Mcdonalds fry cook

Taking hints from someone who stralks Mcdonald's employees...?

No because they use a press to make burgers

Wow Ryancare is revolutionary!!!! I mean..fucking BAAAYSSED!!!

He's not against Trump as much as he's against Trump putting him away for being a pedo. They gotta look out for their own kind.

This is the shit I'm talking about. Facebook meme with boomer-tier response. What has happened to this place?

This

Also:
>posting in a shill thread