/brg/ Boston Rally General: IT'S HAPPENING EDITION

Come join fellow Sup Forumsacks on May 13th for a free speech rally in the Boston Common!

Libertarians, conservatives, traditionalists, classical liberals, or anyone else who supports Trump or just hates leftists are encouraged to attend.
Remember, Boston is the birthplace of liberty! This is our town, progressives are just squatting in it. It's time to take it back.

----------------INFO PAGE:

torchbearers.club/wp/?p=88

>Confirmed Speakers:
Kyle Chapman (Based Stickman)
Augustus Sol Invictus
Oathkeepers
Proud Boys
SAM HYDE??

----------------OFFICIAL DISCORD:

discord.gg/JxSEeSe

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/NT830
youtube.com/watch?v=g5m7HBbn5DY
medic.wikia.com/wiki/List_of_street_medic_organizations
youtube.com/watch?v=_TV-zi5FvfM
youtube.com/watch?v=6kWU6LS14Wo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

battle formations if we get attacked

Fug I made a thread too

San Hyde is confirmed.

Saged. I don't wanna see you faggots in real life

sage isn't a downvote

Oh and -2 for sticktard and the roving clown fraternity

And we don't want to see you, so you can gtfo

It's symbolic....retard

Your digits have no power here faggot

t. newfag that doesn't understand sage
fuck off retard

the Petersonite militia is ready to fight against dangerous neo-marxist ideologues

However, remember if you are a white supremacist you are resentful and resentment leads to disgusting horrors.

SORT

I want to go but I don't have a helmet :(

Could be fun, but I would be weary of Stickman or any organization he wants you to join. He has a long criminal record and is facing more charges, if he wasn't an informant before he is a prime target for it now. Stay safe, anons.

go anyway and stay in the back. be support

Sup Forums doesn't do anything so it's pointless to sage here.

no

If anyone has an account on Arfcom you might want to start a thread about this rally in GD. Might get a few more people to show up.

Im praying for you fuckers. Good luck taking back our town from the fucking rich jew libs in Cambridge.

Need to draw another line further back for the fat boomer oathkeepers.

IGD (Im Globalist, Daddy) archive
archive.is/NT830

>Oathkeepers

I thought they were anti-rightwing Lolbertarians?

Talk about niggers needing killing

This is going to be great! For your newbies meeting people from the internets is pretty much what you would expect, most are normal with a few weirdos that are still good company just a little basementy. Hail victory!

Are you trained in first aid?

If so, buy a kit and play healer.

Maxi pads are just as good as sterile gauze pads but half the price. FIRST AID TIPS!

Isn't Chapman married to a gook?

It's a free speech rally not a 1488er get together.

Antifa strategy. Post tips to counter. (MS paint "battle" tactics optional)

we have a minority's unit that will go undercover and engage in gorilla warfare

He has a hot wife who supports him fucking up antifa and brings him awesome food. She also supports his son.

Ask yourself, can you do better than that?

The goal here isn't to militarily defeat these people. This isn't open battle. The goal here is to defend a static target for 5 hours. If the speakers can speak, you win.

Yes he's married to a gook.
He also seems to be able to assault people
at will on camera with no repercussions and
somehow can afford to travel around the country
perpetually.

Bump motherfuckers

Augustus is a legend.

youtube.com/watch?v=g5m7HBbn5DY

He's an FBI plant.

I honestly hope for a chance to pound that nigger's face into paste.

Berkeley vs Boston

Powerful Jordan

Too late to implement for this particular rally, but in the future it might be a good idea to have a cadre of NCO types trained prior to a rally like this. Then the random supporters who show up can be assigned to someone who already has an idea of what they are doing. They could have handheld radios and unit armbands or some other means of distinguishing between groups. It's hard to impose any kind of cohesion on a more-or-less random group of supporters, so having a small number of people you can count on holding things together and communicating effectively might help.

Like in this situation you could get four guys that you knew were reliable and knew proper radio discipline. Give them each a color: red, blue, yellow, green. Each of them gets a handheld radio and a dozen colored armbands.

These guys know the goal and the plan for achieving it. They've been coached in how to talk to media. They're well equipped and decent leaders. Give each a role: one guards to the east of the stairs, one to the west, one covers the rear, and one is mobile reserve.

You don't know ahead of time how many supporters are actually going to show up, or who they are, so you can't really plan or organize effectively ahead of time. Everything has to be ad-hoc. So as people show up you hand out armbands and assign them to units. The NCOs tell them what to do and keep them from being complete asshats. Any media gets directed to the NCO. Any intel or requests gets passed up the chain to the NCO and then to command.

The most basic ad-hoc flexible command structure possible.

>tfw underweight manlet at 5'10.

I won't be of much use in """battle"""

Can you point a camera? Know first aid? Carry water?

Does anyone even know about this shit besides Sup Forums?

Ooo this'll be fun. Ill bring water.

I think we should look into and examine the "Street Medic" community

These people are the antifa medics and support personnel.

They have a lot of public ally available info that they don't even try to hide that actually gives pretty good insight into antifa tactics and doctrine.

medic.wikia.com/wiki/List_of_street_medic_organizations

the guy defending patriots and beating commies is not the enemy unless you are a filthy commie so which is it pinko?

>1 post by this ID

no. i dont actually care about any sort of faggoty rally.
i just hope it goes terribly for the left.

Good news is, is that most of the potential wounds will be minor. Might be a good idea for someone to have a decompression needle on hand, and a NPA. Beyond that let pros take over.

I don't know what kind of Slav rape baby that thing is, but she ain't white.

This is a picture of the leader of North shore antifa

She is blind and retarded but Berkeley music college in Massachusetts gave her a scholarship.

Its all over the alt-light/civic nationalist sphere on twitter

There is going to be actual live action role players (300) there antifa might stab a few Normie's thinking they are racist.

Why you gotta do this the day after I leave the city?

Does Peterson actually advocate for organized factions against antifa? I thought he said its a bad idea.

I think alot of these militia's are taking SPLC money to protect the antifa.
Don't be fooled by fake patriots.

Punch this commie

Cannot wait for the criminal Antifa to be thrown in the back of the paddywagon where they belong. We will see how their love for niggers holds up when these trust fund commies are having their cheeks divided by Tryone and Jose

Massachusetts prisons are awful
White antifa members would be sex slaves in the prisons for blacks and latono's

How do I keep myself from getting maced my antifa while not breaking anti-masking laws?

I'm interested in learning more about this. Can you elaborate or just link me to a source? I was actually talking about movements like the Identitarian Youth, Stick Man imitators, etc. fighting back Antifa, not groups protecting them.

Respirator like ones painters use, and goggles. dont breathe through your nose if their witches are on the lines spraying and the black bloc is forming. Although I dont think too much violence will erupt.

The last one was pretty anti-climatic with police doing a good job of keeping order adn Antifa out.

Was there any further evidence about the van of Antifa getting busted before arriving last time?

>I want to go but I don't have a helmet :(

Buy one. They cost, like, $30.00 you can just go get one.

>Kyle Chapman (Based Stickman)

No thanks

You are completely failing to understand the battle that is actually being waged here: perception and narrative.

hahahahahaha
BPD wont put up with any shit since the bombing

What is like to go to Communist Party Meeting at UC Berkeley

youtube.com/watch?v=_TV-zi5FvfM

They dislike Commies even more I guess, they showed up to fight antifa at Berkeley.

They cant stand commies, and Antifa will call them Nazis which will only get them enraged even further.

No one likes Antifa. In literally every city that's had protest Antifa shows up rioting. People have seen them smashing windows and destroying public property everywhere. You honestly think normal Americans are going to feel sorry for the violent masked anarchists when they get what's coming to them?

If anything seeing them get their shit kicked in brings the honest and good people together and into this movement.

Seemed to be what happened last time. Also, checked.

Phalanx beats black bloc. Don't forget this lads

Which means the last thing you want is for them to think you're as bad as each other.
Be defensive and win on public perception, victimhood = currency in modern america, use that to your advantage

That guy was talking about targeting everyone though, not just Antifa. There are going to be plenty of peaceful morons on their side, and Antifa are going to be using them as camouflage/human shields.

The weak/scared people should be in the front and middle so they can't run and are forced to fight. Also preserves your elites strength. This is how it was in the ancient phalanx

>You are completely failing to understand the battle that is actually being waged here: perception and narrative.

If it something happens and it turns into a brawl there is no benefit to not fighting back. They are all complicit. It's evident in their tactics. They are all enabling the violence. They are not innocent bystanders. They are perpetrators. If a commie attacks one person, every single one of them is the perpetrator.

Maniples beats phalanx.

youtube.com/watch?v=6kWU6LS14Wo

Just please dont be cringy. Good luck goys

>That guy was talking about targeting everyone though, not just Antifa. There are going to be plenty of peaceful morons on their side, and Antifa are going to be using them as camouflage/human shields.

Everyone dressed in all black with a covered face is complicit in every single act of violence committed by any single one of them. Man or woman, armed or unarmed.

Exactly they know the deal when they stand in the black bloc. Anyone who assists in covering up the crime of a violent member is complicit in the crime.

Blitzkreig beats maniples. Loan us a few of your peace trucks.

Pretty much impossible for ad-hoc formations comprised of people who hadn't even met before the rally to maintain complex formations.

Stick with a shield wall. Hard to fuck that up.

I have some refugees and peaceful migrants I'll trade for mormons and scientists.

That's the beauty of the maniple. Very flexible, maintain the wall, relieve the weak areas or persons. Young up front elite veterans in the back, stay cohesive

someone set up a live feed? Maybe?
If any y'all go don't forget the Pepsi. Be safe watch out for any bikelock guys

But I worry some of the young may not be prepared for the 'grab' tactic Antifa employs. people who are briefed on their MO should form the front to rescue those grabbed, and ideally, stop anyone from being grabbed.

At the same time, I doubt Boston Police will allow the two groups to co-mingle

Maniples didn't face Alexanders Macedonian phalanx. It's all about leadership

we need based stick man.

he is not based at all. He's all about "western civilization", but not saving western people.