Singapore

>Singapore
>low tax
>eco-friendly by having good public transportation and having high car price
>LGBTQ's keep to themselves
>huge emphasis on education
>a lot of investment on science and technology

Does Sup Forums consider Singapore to be redpilled?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=AtZmmtyKS7E
todayonline.com/singapore/public-security-more-important-privacy
straitstimes.com/singapore/ministers-rejoinder-to-no-flat-no-child-belief
straitstimes.com/forum/letters-on-the-web/dont-overburden-escalators-by-walking-on-them
twitter.com/AnonBabble

And they arrest you if you hurt the feelings of the poor muzzies that run their totalitarian government!

What a lovely place to live, right faggot?

>Muslims
>Ever

No

>Q
wewlad.png

its proof free market can fix anything

I thought they were Buddhist.

>feelings of the poor muzzies that run their totalitarian government!
>What a lovely place to live, right faggot?

The government is pretty red pilled, migration is done to maintain the chinese majority at 75 percent of the population. Muslims have a higher birthrate at 1.80 compared to the chinese birthrate of about 1.10. For us Muslims are not so much of an issue rather then foreigners coming to take our jobs and women.

I heard the Mainlanders aren't learning English and so. Is that true?

Their ching chang chong accent is really grating too.

One problem: everything's fucking expensive.

Unlike the mass of Singaporeans who are cvic nationalists,i am an ethno nationalist its a good thing to have our own language (mandarin). The problem i see with Chinese migration is that most of the new chinese migrants are from the north. They don't have they same phenotype as the original founding stock of Singaporeans who are from the south east area (Fujian province).

>eco-friendly
nice meme faggot

Is that a thing? Some Chinese don't like the racial characteristics other other Chinese?
Which region of China has the best people genetically, and which region has the worst?
What is the difference between the two?

>,i am an ethno nationalist its a good thing to have our own language (mandarin)
Aren't Fujianese, Cantonese, or Hakka more of Singapore's 'own' language than Mandarin?

Northern Chinese = tall white empire builders
Southern Chinese = small brown merchants that eat bugs

>foreigners coming to take our jobs and women.

FT here
Singapore chicks are hot AF tho, especially OGs

Yeah Cantonese, Hakka and Fujianese are quite different phonetical and there are subtle differences in the written from. But in China the government suppreses such notions and says they are only dialects but then again the CCP does all it can to eliminate regional cultures.

Singapore is pretty awesome for SE Asia, but that really isn't saying much. Lived there for 4 years (private access to Botanic Gardens) and made some bank, but honestly thrilled to leave. Too many PRCs, too many people, and I felt sorry for my Sing friends permanently stuck there. If I was local, I would save all my money to immigrate to OZ, NZ, or US.

tbqh, HK should have been an independent city state. Britain did it wrong

Generally the Hakka have the highest IQ and have high in group preference. They are like the jews in that respect.

The thing is that i want people who look like me to come to my country. I recently just bumped into a bunch of northerners they have a different phenotype and i can't identify with them at all.

Its true that Fujianese and other dialects are more of Singapore's own dialects. But mandarin is better to keep the population united. Intra clan dialect conflict was a problem in the past.

A family friend lives there.
The country is impeccably clean. This is because its a $1000 fine for spitting chewing gum on the floor.

Miscengenation laws coming soon senpai.

Yeah that would have been ideal. Even though we have high level of autonomy, the elites all bootlick the CCP as they can do more business in the mainland, so socialy if you oppose the CCP that can hurt you economically big time. But that being said many mainlanders suffer from the dictatorship of the CCP.

>moscengation laws comes into effect
>government won't let me pollute my white genes by planting them in a chink womb

Based Lee saving the white race

>dictatorship of a right-wing nationalistic aristocracy

As opposed to the freedom of western liberal feminist multicultural egalitarianism

Not when sing birth rate is below replacement.

SPG's for days senpai

Live there as a kid in 80's
SAFE, CLEAN
was moderate Muslim country
don't know about now
people cool, food fantastic

There are still Zoroastrians around? That's pretty awesome.

You're a dumbfuck leaf.

Lee is probably the Oswald Mosley of the yellow race, he even copied the flag of the British union of fascists for his party logo.

Chinese fertility is very troubling its 1.10. this means our population will halve every generation. But due to our small size compared to the mainland we can import an infinite number of Chinese to maintain the population ratio.

"Shenzhen is nice, I just wish it was more boring, 5 times as expensive, and always 100 degrees"

(Singapoorean enters) "ALLAHU AHKBAR DO I HAVE THE PLACE FOR YOU"

There's a minority in Iran and a larger (yet still minor) population in India.

Meanwhile, Mohammad the uber-eats motorbike driver has 6 kids

The problem is that our women have become massive sluts, thanks to (((western values))). While the mats have kept their women nice and chaste.

>The problem is that our women have become massive sluts

Tanning beach club, amiright?

Tanjong*

At least CCP can funtions as one unit whilst western feminists will eat each over who is more intersectional.

Interestingly enough, Little India is the filthiest part of the entire city. Like, literal DESIGNATED filthy.

you know the common european identity the eu/ merkel is pushing?

the chinese had their angela merkel in the 200 bc

is that a dick?

Yeah, "Han" chinese is kind of a meme

zoroatianism still exists O.O

Tanjong beach club too high class for me. i'm more of a Geylang lor 18 guy.

That's true, OP forgot:

>Legalised prostitution

Why the dune moon on your flag, singapoor. you were so close to being based, why did you do it

source on that pic?

HAHAHAHAHAHA

HK you literally have like 10 years or so left. I have loads of friends over there that say HK is basically turning into shenzhen with mainlanders shitting in the street etc. You guys cuck-ed.

fun fact
chinks started the spread of islam to south east asia

Be thankful man, if it was not for based chink sailors from fujian spreading Islam, the whole south east Asia might have become like Thailand. With degeneracy and sexpats.

"""Based""" chink sailors spreading Islam.

Why don't you have a seat over there?

Less then 10 year probably. When a mainlander shits on a street even the police do jack shit. Saw one mainland woman shitting with her spawn and a cop tried to arrest her but she started hitting him with her Gucci handbag with the shit still coming out of her filthy arse.

Come on brother, we are all the descendants of the Huang and Yan emperor. Would you rather have Indians and Africans coming to your country ?

I consider it to be corporate fascist haven built on jew capital.

Bump

Hello Hongkie

I'm going to be in your city this summer. I remember it as an excellent place from my last trip although that was years ago now and it sounds like the mainlanders are shitting the place up terribly.

Anyway, I hear the July 1st thing has had a permit denied. What's going on? I need a rundown.

>Northern Chinese
>tall and white

zozzle

what if a white had the same name how would he do in SG?

Nay, most people in Sg don't know who Oswald is unless they into history.

...doesn't really have anything to do with what I said but yes, the existence of that defies anyone to say that Stalin didn't have a sense of humor.

nah the other dude, lee. i should have clarified that

What's the independence movement like over there? I've seen posters on the internet shitting on groups like Youngspiration, and saying shit like democracy is a bad thing and that it's good that China, and Hong Kong, is under autocratic single party rule. Do people really not want sovereignty and autonomy over their nation and rulers?

Only if your name is Robert E i guess =)

Same for christians. Rule of thumb is keep your religious opinions to yourself.

A fucking leaf. Canadians aren't welcomed by the society here.

countries that "have a huge emphasis on education" usually aren't white, cause whites are already smart to begin wit lol

>Live in shoebox high in the sky, disconnected from your land and practices of your ancestors

small-souled-bugmen hive prime

Why are the succesful asian cities outside of japan all founded by europeans?

>Muslims

Null and void you colonial sandnigger.

It's a soulless inhuman hypercapitalist dystopia. Don't worry, you're pretty close to it in the west already, and we aren't far behind.

this right fuckin here

singapore is fucking soulless. I used to live there. great food but zero culture and the attempts at promoting it are sad.

This is the song to celebrate Singapore's Independence Day 2013. Fucking tragic.

youtube.com/watch?v=AtZmmtyKS7E

Our mohammads share our culture, and often act better than most chinese. As long as it stays that way, I cold live with more of them. Anyway, I think that could be a socio-economic thing. Low income fsmilies often generate more kids, and many of them are.

Historically inacurate.

Of the people under those emperors, not the emperor himself. Major difference, "we wuz kangs" boy.

This meme that mats have a lot more children is wrong. Last i checked they were having like 1.8 to our 1.1 which is also below replacement. They are hardly expanding, while we have constant migration from the mainland.

Du ney gao lao mo say ba po!

Said the gas huffer who sleeps in the street.

Forgot to link the time, 2:18 is the best part of that song

todayonline.com/singapore/public-security-more-important-privacy

Singanons will know about the Big Brother esque goverment policies coupled with general retardation from local politicians

"You don't need much space to have sex." re: low birth rates
straitstimes.com/singapore/ministers-rejoinder-to-no-flat-no-child-belief

But those are politicians, what about the common man? Here's a nice slice of idiocy from the forum in the local paper (which is state controlled).

Don't overburden escalators by walking on them
straitstimes.com/forum/letters-on-the-web/dont-overburden-escalators-by-walking-on-them

This isn't even the worst...

There are plenty of alright Singaporeans but most of them are insufferable to be honest senpai desu

aye, we should keep that meme of Yan and huang alive though its good propaganda to unite the mainlanders and locals.

Let me specify that to; "I could live with relatively more of them."

>soulless
t. i'm an attention seeking faggot but got no attention

The only issue is the musl.
>"door knocks"

huge difference between different chinese people from different areas. china is the size of europe and (real) european people look different due to evolution differences caused by diet, geography etc.
chinese (han) mountain folk are smaller, plains folk are meatier, eastern chinese are the most attractive, northern are stocky and taller.

They are mostly shills who want to bootlick the CCP. Younspriation had a good message but bad tactics, like messing up the oath taking ceremony. CCP soft power is economic, if you oppenly oppose the government and the CCP they go after you economic means, and going jobless in HK (everything is very expensive, rents make NYC look cheap) is not worth the fight for democracy.

Please stop pretending to be retarded. You are well educated, act like it.

You forgot to mention how clean it is. If I remember correctly you can get caned for spitting your gum out on the street.

LARPing singaporean in KL, my sides

why so butt blasted? It's true. Tokyo > Singapore. Same could be said for many other cities.

I had lots of great friends in SG but it's got no culture. It's dead.

The mainlanders only hang around the shopping areas along the Nathan Road and some outlests in NT, there are still many good places where they wont shit as they are not interested in them. Yeah the Permit was denied for a pro mainland group to use the park, probably due to the fact that this year is the 20th anniversary of the handover.

Well, hopefully one day Hong Kong will gain independence and the ability to actually choose their leader before the mainland Chinese forever change the face and distinct culture of Hong Kong.

We have enough of a food and habit culture. Obviously no histoical culture as sg is just over 50 years old. It's a reality of the circumstance really.

>nigger: x got no soul
translation: notice me! give me attention!

Heartland Singapore culture is pretty awesome man, but if you are part of the cosmo elite you won't get to experience it.

You come from Canada, how the fuck can you actually believe that Democracy is a good idea??

Rumour has it that Xi Bigbig is going to be in town, too.

So what'll happen then man? Will any number of pro-democracy people show up anyway? Will there be a different venue for the protest?

Seems like a big risk that Xi is taking. Last time the pro-democracy kids were pissed on like this, there was that Umbrella thing that certainly would have given plenty of mainland nongs pause for thought about how cucked they are
>we aren't allowed to do that...

Do you think Xi will risk it?

I'd agree, residential living has way more culture than comercial areas of sg. Of course, comercial areas are more for expats and tourist as a source of revenue. A great way to fund a subsidised education system.

>lose the distinct culture of hong kong

There would still be plenty more feminist multicultural neoliberal cuckzones in the world if Hong Kong changes