WHOS READY FOR TREY GOWDY AS FBI DIRECTOR!

Crooked James Comey got fired, and number one suggested candidate for the spot is Trey Gowdy. Who would you guys like to see.

bump

This man.

the black sheriff guy

or anyone else who isn't already in elected office
gowdy would be great but would cause a special election in his district and that's just more distraction for legislators who have lots better to do right now on the new tax/health agenda

I disagree.
Say howdy to rowdy gowdy.
he has the background and the principles. He really doesn't have better things to do than direct the fbi

Sure hope Gowdy doesn't get Gout ;D

Dems aren't going to take his district. Very red part of South Carolina.

Based Sheriff Clarke

>Getting a prosecutor to do an investigator's job

Putting Gowdy as head of the FBI gets rid of having one of /ourguys/ in Congress and gets rid of hopes of future crackdowns

Ray Kelly looks like the right guy, too bad he's 75

CLARK
>CLARK
CLARK
>CLARK
CLARK
>CLARK
CLARK
>CLARK
CLARK
>CLARK

>Trey

Comey is a hero not crooked. A man who stands up for America.

t. former trump now pence supporter

Clark Howard?

SHERIFF JOE 'BASED' ARPAIO

checked, satan

RIP Sheriff Joe, an honorable hero we lost in the Great Meme War

As an SC resident, heard through the grapevine from a friend of Gowdy's that the odds are good that he'll get the spot.

No Clarke Kent

Not rowdy trey gowdy, need him to stay in Congress and keep people in check there.

Gowdy should be a supreme court judge.

Trey Gowdy is needed in the house. Who else will grill these faggots?

True that, but who would you have as FBI director. Bcuz I want someone who is impartial but also honorable and dignified.

he'll take our legal weed away but desu I'm willing to sacrifice that to stop the pedophiles and the white collar criminals that have become almost invincible in the last 20 years.