Why are the Jews attacking Billy Joel?

forward.com/culture/371449/billy-joel-is-68-today-and-his-music-is-still-terrible/

Why him? Why on his birthday?

Fucking kikes have no decency.

Other urls found in this thread:

forward.com/culture/371449/billy-joel-is-68-today-and-his-music-is-still-terrible/
youtu.be/wyKeAcfjmn0
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>forward.com/culture/371449/billy-joel-is-68-today-and-his-music-is-still-terrible/

>Despite his eternal dullness, he does have some okay songs. No, if you want some real, wonderful, joyous vitriol, look no further than Ron Rosenbaum’s 2009 article for Slate, “The Worst Pop Singer Ever.” Rosenbaum is the author of books like “Explaining Hitler” and “How the End Begins: The Road to a Nuclear World War III,” so when he writes about Joel’s music, well, he knows what he’s talking about.
Read more: forward.com/culture/371449/billy-joel-is-68-today-and-his-music-is-still-terrible/

Kek. How obvious is this??? :DD

What makes no sense to me is the following...

1) Billy Joel has not 1, but 2 Jewish parents. His father even escaped the holocaust.

2) Billy Joel... If you listen to some of his comments on things. The guy is very clearly left leaning atheist liberal territory.

3) Billy Joel has a serious history of depression, and has been suicidal.

4) Billy Joel has millions upon millions of fans. He doesn't really write anything controversial.

What makes HIM of all people a target for the jews is what I want to know... Is it just roasting, a feigned attempt to get views on the article? Or is there something deeper, and underlying...

Jew on Jew cannibalism.

Billy Joel is a jew you know that right?

I saw him live a few years ago in Brisbane and he was awesome. He played to a packed house and played well.
This person has no reason or gives none for not liking him apart from being "dull". That's like a kid in school saying they don't like your face.

The man has sold over 150 million albums sold and is one of the biggest solo acts of our time.

The grapes might be a bit too sour for this writer.

>. He doesn't really write anything controversial.
Only The Good Die Young promotes casual sex and denigrates Catholics.

Billy Joel is literally Jewish

>Billy Joel is a jew you know that right?

Yes I know, that's why it don't make any sense.

>Only The Good Die Young promotes casual sex and denigrates Catholics.

All rock stars are in favor of casual sex. Find one that isn't.

Holy shit, the author doesn't like his music and you're constructing some huge conspiracy theory out of it.

Get yourself in therapy man.

holy fuck this is fucking gold

Leave William Joel alone you hooknosed swindlers.

jews are supposed to promote social change? Jews don't believe in an afterlife, so they know that this life is all they got, and they have to make a difference. They're giving billy a hard time because he's basically an alcoholic coward.

Not all jews are JEWS

most jews get cannibalized by other JEWS agenda.

Leftist nutbag created from sociologist JEW anti-white rambling

now other jews are being attacked.

JEWS are taught to be purely selfish which kills their long term thinking so normal people and jews alike end up feeling the pain

He probably wouldn't let him fuck his wife

I love Billy Joel.

Which one?
Do they want to drive his crashed cars too?

Fuck off Jake, this isn't political, stop shilling your clickbait on pol.

Get >>/out/

>Fuck off Jake, this isn't political, stop shilling your clickbait on pol.

Propaganda is political stretch nuts

hahah. I love you guys.

He kike'd Christie Brinkley

youtu.be/wyKeAcfjmn0