Stoner's Corner

> How much have you smoked today?
> Wacha smoking?
> What's for dinner?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=VUjRIcgtz2Y
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I just hit a fat dab but I'm still in highschool so I'm not a loser unlike the rest of the stoners that post here.

fuck off you degenerate kid

Been loving the hell out of this strain "Facewreck", I recommend it to anyone who wants pure mental stimulation.

DUDE WEED LMAO

>How much have you smoked today?
10-12

> Wacha smoking?
hash/hybrid F1 indica

> What's for dinner?
pizza + pizza nutella/banana

Arent you at the age where you can stunt your mental growth. But I'm sure you've got your whole life figured out, being a high schooler.

I smoked a joint of some fine lemon haze OG I grew, then grilled up some hotdogs and veggies

(Usually smoke multiple joints a day haters)

Anyone hungry for some chili cheese dogs?

If Sup Forums were a university hanging with the red pilled stoners would be fun as shit. The paranoia would be scary tho during a happening.

About to do my 2nd dab of the day after getting home from work. I got 3 grams of wax on special yesterday at my dispensary for 40 shekels.

I call my dabbing rig the Donald Dab Tower.

Smoked a joint, went to work. Got to work ajd smooed a bowl, went inside, placed a chest tube, central line, intubated all wothin 35 minutes, high off my ass. Just finished my notes and about to smoke another bowl before ER calls me again.

>Hi, I'm Joe Rogan! I believe in bigfoot, ufos, aliens, illuminati, and other stuff without evidence.
>But when it comes to the Holocaust and the Jews, dude, just don't go there!
>My friend Michael Shermer, he's a big skeptic and even published a magazine about skepticism, well, HE says holocaust deniers are no different than Scientologists or Flat Earthers!
>The Joe Rogan Experience is STRICTLY KOSCHER, bitches!

Hey Joe, have you seen Michael Shermer's hilarious and embarrassing performance on Phil Donahue's show on Holocaust denial?

>What? Get outta here you silly cunt.

Watch it here and then consider that he's had Michael Shermer on several times but has never had any of the prominent figures in the revisionist movement.

>Donahue: Holocaust Deniers, feat. Michael "Squirmer" Shermer
youtube.com/watch?v=VUjRIcgtz2Y

Is Joe Rogan a little bitch who's too afraid to confront truly controversial, red-pilled topics? It certainly looks like it.

Truth has just been dropped. FUCK high school posters on this board

2 small dabbs and I'll take a big one an hour or two before bed tonight
some sticky pinapple crumble
got potroast and potatoes in the crockpot it'll be done in about 30 min

If that were true virtually everyone who's grown up in the last 50 years should be retarded by now. Plenty of things kids take that are worse for them than thc.

go to 420chan, that's what is is for. These gay social threads really drag down the tone of the board. Who gives a fuck what is for dinner?
>sage

I hate you, I hope you get fired then you kill yourself.

> How much have you smoked today?
Nice
> Wacha smoking?
Try

Only way ill get fired is if i kill someone first. But thats not gonna happen. Operating high is the only way to operate.

Smoked about 2g today, pretty low normally. I just popped 6mg of xanax and will probably start roasting bowls pretty soon here again. I live in WA so bud is dirt cheep and high quality, and legal.
As for dinner, I'm thinking the taco truck down the street, followed by a shower with my girlfriend and some pussy afterwards. Probably gonna take a couple shots of some shitty vodka too a few hours into the xanax. Got a few job interviews for next week, some parties this weekend, and I'm about to pay off some student debt to continue on with my BA come summer quarter. I gotta say, today was a good day.

we should get a heroin corner going guys. where my junkies at?

Bed 7, narcan is wearing off... should i re-dose it, or let him join you?

Getting old with pot is tough.

I used to be able to buy everywhere. Now a days I have one contact that goes through another person because he's selective on who he meets.

A bud of sour lsd
>why am I still feeling aggravated?

I haven't had any yet but I'll probably load my vape soon. Expected a phone call tonight and didn't get it so I have nothing better to do.

I'm excited for summer because I'll be forced to quit for 3 months. I like taking 1/4 of every year off to get clean and clear my head. The amount I've been smoking is depressing me but I tend to drink when I'm not smoking which is a lot worse. I won't be able to do much of either starting next month.

that's some solid larping right there

That me too tho senpai. I can fire tar at 150 a ball. I was faded and missed a vein last week and got a nasty mark.

Go back to Sup Forums you fucking kids.

some chill Banana Kush cross, don't know exactly with.
At work in Venice Beach, so life is mellow.

1. I don't smoke weed
2. American Spirit roll your owns
3. Protein shake, six beef tacos, amino acids, glucosamine/condroitin, selenium and vitamin E
4. Stupid stoner

>Heroin
Why?
What possessed you to do that

Mods

Visiting Colorado right now from Canada to enjoy the legal weed. Love it. Lol look at my eyes bros

nicee i love those good deals for wax. Mine has wax wednesday buy 3 get 1 free and there's always good prices there.

Pneumomediastinum, pneumopericardium.

I've got about a gram of diggity dank.

Coming off a 3 month T-Break.

How much should I smoke? One blow, 2 bowls, 3 bowls. Or go for fucking broke and just get ripped on an entire average joint.

Daily smokers do yourself a favor and take a T break btw. I used to smoke 1/8th a week and it sucked.

You should do about triple what you normally do, it's a holiday I think

Are you an Arab?

3 bingers

valentine X 0% THC 11% CBD

>Implying boomers aren't retarded and didn't help bring about the SJW era

you're proving the point lad.

Vaped a nug of purple champagne (which 1 nug will fill my vape and get me baked twice, vaping stretches your herb out so much)
had some beef stroganoff

now just relaxing for the rest of the evening.

reported

saged

Off topic

Enjoy your ban

>Cigarettes
>especially Newports

nigger

Some hash, as well as some sugar wax, but I prefer to put it in my tea.

>at least 8 grams
>keef
>freshly caught walleye

Hnnnnng

36 here, that was an issue for me, not to mention the limping and cane or crutches.. you don't really want to show you're weak and vulnerable with cash in your wallet to drug dealers.

I got a medical card, I'm never looking back on the black market experience, dispensaries are better in every way.

>Just a bowl

>Gorilla Jack OG

>Alfredo sauce, turkey meatballs, and handmade lemon pepper pasta, with a glass of cab sauv.

if I ever get to smoking more than 2g a week I will but for now, 2g (1g of 2 different strains, a sativa when I want to be up and doing stuff and an indica for when I'd rather sleep) is lasting about a week at a time so it's good.

Got pulled over for a busted taillight on my way to pick up. Thank God it was before and not after or I'd have been FUCKED.

I smoked a gram of weed and then had a 20 minute panic attack because of my crippling anxiety. I spent most of my time trying to ignore the painful, saddening thoughts by shitposting on Sup Forums

I only smoke when I'm in a good mood.

Smoking seems to amplify my current mood, personally.

It's good for distratcion

enough
Gorilla Glue #4
will probably stirfry something in wok later

No matter what when I smoke a bowl I feel anxious. I deal with it by chilling out and not worrying. Be present in your thoughts. But ya I feel great when I smoke way better than kratom or other shit.

1 bowl will blast you, you'll probably get a creeping high.

One medium sized bowl. You'll be ripped but not uncomfortably high.

Dab made me throw up my delicious Enchiladas and margaritas from Pappasitos one time. I hit a bong hit of it. Literally dry heaved for two hours. I only smoke flower now bitches. It's literally heroin weed u junkies