Proposal for Unity

Albanian here. I'm fucking done with hatred between our countries (Serbia, Greece, Montenegro) NO MORE BROTHER WARS. when I went to Serbia, people there looked like my family, I would take a bullet for them. WE all need to unite and deport gypsies and Turks. Then advance into Constantinople. We defended against Turks with Serbs, now it's time to attack with them. Sieg Heil to all my brothers.

>Albanian here.
yuck

Albania is awful. Kosovo belongs to SERBIA

I'm white, that's all that matters. I know white nationalists in real life who fully accept me.

Kosovo should remain independent so its population can be contained. 80% are Turks and gypsies.

I think a huge amount of the stigma Albanians get on Sup Forums is because they lost their "Purity" under the Ottomans. I prefer Serbia because they didn't betray Christianity as much as Albanians did for Islam.

If we lost our purity under ottomans, you guys lost it under the Mongols. Don't forget whites ruled over the Turks. Also, Romans didn't care about race, that combined with them having many nonwhite slaves... No one other than British Isles fags are 100% pure, even Portuguese have 2% SSA. But i can tell you confidently, im white without a doubt.

The Saxons, Angles and Normans were already here before Genghis Khan. A mix of European blood is acceptable, Turkey and the Ottomans are not WHITE and European. Yes, you yourself may be 100% pure European, but that doesn't change the fact that a lot of Albanians are Ottoman descendants.

No one but a total dumbass would ever doubt you. But wait...what kind of beef do Albanians have with Montenegrins? Just by association with Serbia?

All I can say is there are more nonwhite people, percent wise, in western Europe than in Albania or former ottoman euro countries. There couldn't really be a mass settlement of Turks, due to our mountains. Converting to pisslam also meant we wouldn't get raped by soldiers.

Love h8 relationship, except when they play ebic mudslime remover and kill their brethern. I wanna get along tho.

No offense, but how would you know Albanian demographics?

> gets what they want at the expense of the others
> ok lets be friends now guise :3

not so fast

We got our ancient land stolen, what are you saying, What on earth did we get,

Name fag. Tell me your secrets, so I can name fag too.

bear in mind greece doesnt 'hate' albania
at all , maybe some dislike but also theres dislike for everyone

Greeks are Pelasgian bros, I would love to fight for Constantinople with you, and pray in the Hagia Sophia, but then I see the greek army singing songs about making lampshades out of me. Not like I really give a fuck, but I want to work together.

Are you orthodox? We don't mind Albanians in general anymore now that we have worse problems, but the orthodox Christian Albanians share an identity with us that transcends ethnicity.

It vey bad gavur!!!!
Baba osman is angry

What would a United Balkan state look like, balkans needs to unite and match to the Middle East

March

I am a Christian, don't know which denomination. Just have it in my heart. But my aunt lives in England and her husband is a Jesuit priest.

United europe, not just balkans.

Lay out the stats for a Balkan nation including Hungary and Romania and where capital will be etc..

First balkans must be united

All of it will be byzantium... Nations are gay, we need to be united under god, blood, and spirit in order to achieve glory. (pic related)