MAGA MY FELLOW KEKISTANIS

MAGA MY FELLOW KEKISTANIS

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/user/ketostasis
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Beautiful, I want my daughter to date a black man like this one day.

>Kill
>Every
>Kike

Haha! KEK! God emperor Trump!!

Is that an identification number tattooed on his arm?

I hope my wife brings home a man like that one day

Wow another BASED BLACK MAN! Praise Kek my centipedes, SHADILAY my fellow kekistanis!

>stop talking identity politics
>LOOKED AT THIS BASED BLACK MAN
Why does reddit keep doing this?

LE EDNIG KEGISTANI MEEM
:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Fuck you Sup Forums im off to bed

FUCKIN BAAASSEED

I HOPE HE USES THAT GUN TO EXCERSISE HIS RIGHTS AS AN AFRICAN AMERICAN AND HAVE SEX WITH MY WIFE AND DAUGHTER

You'd be surprised how many alt-lite forum members like r_thedonald and ar15.com would say that.

found this in the same thread

>loves nigs
>reddit
>kekistan flag

Gas.

BASED beaner!

hes allowed to plow my daughter

>it warms my heart generation blah blah trigger discipline.
>holds rifle muzzle up
Fuck I hate reddit

Thank god r_d will never take this new guy from us, fucking faggots.

BASED MS-13 MAN

SHADILAY

FUCKING BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAASED

look at the BASED KING he is truly a thinker for the ages. Look at the boys wit!

Also i like how Murdochs video influenced us so much :^)

Because it's reddit. Of course they're retards.

Why did they have to take muh centipedes

Damn, that's one based nigger. I'd let him work on my plantation.

SOMEBODY GET THIS BASED NIGGER'PEDE A COAT!

Now that's what I call a BASED BLACK MAN. There's a difference from niggers.

they actually think there's a difference between black people and niggers.

Fuck off, some blacks are alright despite the Sup Forums memes.
>inb4 cuck/my wife's son etcetc

Good fucking lord Giovanni did you screencap this in 1992?

>checks flag
let's just say nobody's surprised

WE
WUZ
BASED
N
SHEEEIT

I have no problem with niggers who arent fucking chimps. but i still dont want them breeding with whites.

American blacks are worse than actual africans though because of how they were bred to be strong instead of smart.

If you sterilize the violent and dumb niggers and only allow the "smart" niggers to breed, within 60 years blacks will be somewhat civilized

hmm who could be behind this post....

B-A-S-E-D

What's weird to me is that black Christians in the US seems to be as ignorant and basically braindead as Islam blacks in Europe
But here, there's a clear difference between Christian and Islam blacks. Not sure why.
But you'll maybe get to know this once "MASTER SAVIOR OF THE WHITE RACE EMPERORIO" Trump flood your nigger with Islam monkeys, the future will tell I guess.

trigger discipline fags are the most annoying bitches on the internet. they are like fucking vape fags

>THE CONSTITUTION MAKE ERRYBODY EQUAL

>"stop talking identity politics"
>promote nazism
Why do Sup Forums newfags do this?

CHICKEN NUGGET SCOON! He ain't no fly nigga my nigga.

Based blacks for open 2A rights

But France still has a larger percentage of whites. You guys are more cucked

Nowhere in the post did they mention his race. You're being triggered by a black person existing.

BASED BLACK MAN MAGA WE ALL AMERICANS FUCK RACISM CIVIC NATIONALISM SI THE FUTURE BASED BLACK MAN BREEDING WITH WHITE WOMEN PRAISE ISRAEL AND PRAISE BASED BLACK MAN

Wtf im a real nigga now

perhaps but at least we have indoor plumbing.

>Go to the thread
>Someone replying with BASED BLACK MAN
>Check out their profile

reddit.com/user/ketostasis

I found you, you fucking BRAAAAP poster

explain what is wrong with this though. what is wrong with conservative, middle class, god fearing people of different ethnicities uniting under one ideology.

Hard Mode: No appeal to emotion

Suicide Mode: No Identitarianism

MAGA! Hold on there my fellow deplorables, I think I hear some triggered liberals over the horizon. Dippity doppity doo we might be in some trouble, but wait we have BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAASED MILO here to help us clobber the loony left. XD Based Trump will be god emperor of Kekistan for life!

dude
you just defined american niggers in your post

brazilian niggers are so much more educated and civilized than americans

i went to texas, south carolina, florida and louisiana and can state this: american niggers are animals

in brazil it's rare to see niggers like in the us, also, here they don't gesture when they talk, and americans almost dance when they're talking

literal animals

Donald needs our energy now more than ever.

YASSS QUEEN SLAYYYY

A shekel for a good goy

the_donald has very nearly turned me off Trump, in the same way liberals have done me with Harry Potter

A BASED BLACK MAN for every MAGApede's wife

You hold your muzzle up at port arms, and left/right shoulder arms.

Fuck I hate Sup Forums leave your house more than once you fuck. It's perfectly acceptable to point your muzzle into the sky as long as its not pointing into someones face.

whats this guys name

>pol doesn't have a black friend that would go nigger hunting with you

You will never know this feel.

no, no there isn't.

Alot of this shit is just leftypol larping as stormfront to demoralize pol (the forced antisemitism racism etc)
Reddit can be useful as a stepping stone for redpilling folks but they do get silly with the dudebro stale meme shit

Niggers and whites shouldn't be in the same community. Niggers are a plague to America and no amount of MUH BASED TRADITIONAL BLACKS will change that. Such a cuck post like that tells you he is a pro-race mixing Jew lover. Niggers need the rope or the boat.

this kills the liberal

stop going on reddit

It's almost as if Sup Forums isn't one person.

The Helpful Negro is an ally (while not of based White Race), having been saturated among White Culture for so long, as to have become relatively benign.

Embrace their help against the much more dangerous Sand Negro.

BASED 'pede

Democrats are the WEEAL WACISTS!

Fucking Based!

baste!

Most of these fucks don't have their own "ideology" they just leach on to whatever bullshit they agree with 65% of the time. Sup Forums is about thinking for yourself, and recognizing what true autism is (leftists).

Too bad not everyone will supply you with gibmedats scumbags.

I really hate how minorities try to be hard right just so they can feel special. It's worse than the hard right youtube girls that all showed these past few months

Race is one of the primary determinants of ideology.

>fools did you really think you could redpill r_d he's functionally retarded

A real father wouldnt say that.
>You know your waifu pillow isnt real right son?

LE EPIC BLACK MAN FOR THE WIN SENPAI!!

>flag
Checks out

This. I let them fuck my wife when I go out.

Except American Christian nigs don't go around driving trucks into large crowds of people

>shame people from the ideology to create a rift between supporters
fuck yourself you piece of shit

MAGAPEDES ASSEMBLE!

FORM OF: BASED TRANNYPEDE

They upvote a new nigger everyday

A lot of minorities are naturally right tho. It's just that kikes and leftists know how to manipulate them

Hey there fellow peer, do you think you could send some of that energy over onto MAGAville to help out this BASED LEGAL Latino B to the T to the F to the O some cucked liberals? Haha social justice warriors beware this spicy memer is cooking up some dank memes for us ethnic kekistanis!

>supporters

Good goys*

>Based Donald "My daughter is having a beautiful Jewish baby" Trump

>KILL ALL NIGGERS XD
not sure if satire or you are that delusional. either way, this didn't work when blacks were literal cattle, and it sure as fuck will not work now. you are a bluepilled sheep who just wants to larp while the world moves on around you and does not actually want to see real change.

No you fucking retard pols had to step it's game since we're so many Normies flooding our board recently even during the Ron Sup Forums days we where racist and anti-Semitic as shit but you wernt went around for that where you ?

MAGA bump.

I guess it depends on your morality. If you think ideas are all that matters, you'd probably have no issue with it. You'd probably have no issue with everyone mixing together either, after all, we are all Americans, right? Who cares if the average American is a mulatto as long as he believes in the Constitution and Protestant Christianity or whatever.

Problem is, that's just not realistic. Ideology does not necessarily guarantee a good nation, nor does religion. The Congolese are the most devout Christians on the planet and yet it's probably one of the worst places to live.

Luckily there is little to worry about since most negroes are card carrying Democrats and prefer segregated churches like the AME.

y do normie faggots always go on about trigger discipline like whoever does it is a glorious fucking hero second cominbg of Christ god I hate those faggots so much

*we've had

>Beautiful, I want my daughter to date a black man like this one day.

Right on, you'll be cool that your wife does too!

Go back to r/the_donald you nigger loving jew bastard.

>muh 1 based black man with a race that despite being 12% of the population is over 55% of violent crimes

yeah that must be why there have been so few competing ideologies in europe for the entirety of human history. Surely everyone in Europe just got along under one unifying ideology. what a great and insightful analysis.

FUCK OFF WITH THIS REDDIT SHIT!!!!!!

I'm aware of that but the ones that take pictures of themselves and saying "seeeeeeeee the right has minorities I'm proof of that" are only doing it for the attention. it's annoying and cringy

We love our black friends don't we folks

#Spicy #Deplorable

We can do this, pedes! The biggest fear Democrats and Cucks have is that we come together as a nation and MAGA

Once again you come here you assimilate to our culture not the other way around

This.

Hello shareblue/antifa/leftypol

What "real change" is a cuckservative like you going to bring? Lower taxes? Sorry pal, I'd like a bit more than that.

I know you mean well, but I don't really care so much about "conservative" values if my kids are going to grow up in a minority white country someday. And that minority will only continue to shrink until whites disappear. Our genes are recessive, so mixing is especially damaging to us, whereas a negro could mix for multiple generations while retaining his traits.

All your ideology does is turn America minority white maybe a decade later than full blown liberalism would. In effect, all you can do is stall while the liberals move forward.

YES