youtube.com/watch?v=PE56dcgGVMs
youtube.com/watch?v=pDsJtB2F9i8
youtube.com/watch?v=7dxsVSzL4HE
youtube.com/watch?v=3HlPcaP9x5o
youtube.com/watch?v=80GgRWuXcO8
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>how many people will fall for this b8?

ultimate alpha male

the fact this is newsworthy, even by cnn standards, shows how far we have fallen

IT AIN'T B8 M8
THIS IS THE REAL DEAL
NO FUCKING AROUND THIS TIME

>2 scoops
NOT GONNA MAKE IT

AT LEAST 4 SCOOPS

GOTTA EAT BIG TO GET BIG

FUCK WERE FUCKED Sup Forums
WTF DO WE DO
THIS IS BAD

OMG...stick a fork in his ice cream, he's done!

RIGHT BABE??

>know his desires, sometimes before he does

aw shit hes watching CNN. someone run out and go get some ice cream

TWOOO FUCKING SCOOPS!?! GROMAL CHRUNKPF IS KILLING DEMOCRACY

At Majdanek, (((Soviets))) claimed that 2 million Jews were killed in gas chambers. Thanks to revisionists, today it's believed less than 60,000 died (primarily of disease). The Red Cross estimated only 8,000 had died there. That is a drop of almost 2 million. Most normies don't know that, and continue quoting the 6 gorillion.

At Auschwitz, (((Soviets))) claimed 4 million people died in gas chambers. Today, the TOTAL death toll sits at 1.1 million (from ALL causes, eg disease). That is a drop of almost 3 million, though still grossly inflated going by Red Cross reports.

Normies blindly believe the 6 gorillion because they don't bother examining such a grisly topic from a critical pov. They take it on faith that (((Hollywood))) and what they learnt in school is 100% factual.

Watch these, if you STILL believe the Holohoax myth, you may be a Jew!
>The JQ:
youtube.com/watch?v=IKy3fCvMz-8
>Auschwitz - Why The Gas Chambers Are A Myth:
youtube.com/watch?v=PE56dcgGVMs
>The Majdanek Gas Chamber Myth:
youtube.com/watch?v=pDsJtB2F9i8
>1/3rd of the Holocaust (debunked):
youtube.com/watch?v=7dxsVSzL4HE
>Buchenwald: A Dumb Dumb Portrayal of Evil:
youtube.com/watch?v=3HlPcaP9x5o

>The Last Days of the Big Lie
Spielberg's Oscar-winning documentary about the Shoah uses discredited eyewitness Paul Parks, who lies about being in a unit that liberated Dachau.
Parks, a known fraud, was in an earlier documentary about black soldiers liberating concentration camps, criticized by the press after being disproven by historians and military records.
NO BLACKS were involved in liberating ANY camps. But Spielberg uses Paul Parks as 1 of his 5 key witnesses in The Last Days, because the ONE American soldier in it couldn't be a WHITE guy, no he wanted it to be a NIGGER for his anti-white agenda.
Other obvious lies are also exposed:
youtube.com/watch?v=80GgRWuXcO8

Only two?

GEEEEEENAAAAAAAAALLLL BRRRROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOFFFF

BRO ENOUGH WITH YOUR FACTS
THIS WILL BE THE BEGINNING OF WW3 IF HE DOESN'T QUIT
THE END IS NIGH!

the only way this could be better is if someone else at the table, preselected by Trump, got zero scoops

I don't know how anyone can take news sites seriously anymore when all they do is talk about shit like "Trump wears WHAT SIZE shoes?!?!"

Shall we?

Day Of The Rake.....prepare for it, Leaf.

DUUUUUUUNHGALF SHRUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUMPFRFPHHH

Toll status: Paid

Fucking KEK! Give the left a reason to hate two scoops of vanilla ice cream.

>asserting your dominance this much
fucking kek

This makes me want a chocolate cream pie with ice cream.

Me too....I got the ice cream, but no pie. Dammit!

I really hope Trump is aware of the Jewish question on some level and he is playing a game with them by pretending to be retarded but is ready to bait and switch at any moment.

Otherwise we are all fucked. At the very least has broken the conditioning and has promised to close the border but it is only the first step. i think he sacrificed his daughter to Judaism because it is the perfect ploy because the matriarchy rules Jewish society while his sons who are the true heirs rule his domain. The amount of influence she has in the WH is troubling.

TWO

FUCKING

SCOOPS

>TWO
>FUCKING
>SCOOPS

The scooper Dahnald, hand it over.

>Trump: Hey, i would like an extra scoop of Ice cream
>WH Chef: Sure
>News: *Autistic Screeching*

He has one for each term.

>Trump gets two scoops of ice cream
Michael Moore style 'reporting'. Seriously, is this shit newsworthy?

When I was a lad I ate one scoop of ice cream every morning to help me get large. And now that I'm grown I eat two scoops of ice cream so I'm roughly the size of a barge!

JJJJJRRRRRUUUUUUMMMBBBBB MAKES TWO SCOOPS OF VANILA ICECREAM OFFENSIVE.

#scoopgate

What does the chocolate creme pie represent? Does Trump want to enslave mulattos by showing white supremacy (two scoops of vanilla) over it?