Does anyone else despise these people? (ie. Jehovahs Witnesses/ Watchtower Society)

essential a group of borderline Zionists that knock on peoples doors to spread their beliefs, believe all other beliefs are wrong, don't allow their offspring to celebrate holidays, hate government, and have a secretive leadership

Other urls found in this thread:

jw.org/en/
jw.org/en/publications/bible/nwt/
youtube.com/watch?v=gRoETHf6kpU
youtube.com/watch?v=G2ygKmo-Tuo
jw.org/en/publications/magazines/awake-no2-2017-april/intrigued-by-supernatural/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I mean seriously check this shit out
jw.org/en/

I work with a bunch of them.
They aren't Zionists to my knowledge.
They don't hate the juden, but at least they know they aren't "God's chosen people."

But they're definitely deballed cucks, politically.

They abstain from politics.

>They abstain from politics.
>Deballed cucks.

>borderline Zionists
They believe in Jesus.
>that knock on peoples doors to spread their beliefs
If you have an issue with that ask to be put on do not call list.
>believe all other beliefs are wrong
Yeah, they are surely unique in that regard. /face palm
>don't allow their offspring to celebrate holidays
Oh, the humanity!
>hate government
More like abstain from politics.
>and have a secretive leadership
They are a sect, like most Protestants.

as a group I don't see anything wrong with abstaining from politics but what I find dumb is they will essentially excommunicate members who choose to get involved in politics

I like JW's I have several that work for me. They are honest and hard working. I wish all my employees were witnesses. They don't call in sick unless they are really sick. Most of them use their vacation days for their religious seminars.

Then don't convert.

They're pretty strict with enforcing rules for their own people, but I find them to be rather non judgemental of non-witnesses.

only a JW would push their website like this.
they are heavily democratic.
>they believe in Jesus
No, they don't. They do not believe in the Trinity, do not believe in the resurrection, do not believe Jesus was anything other than some dude. They rewrote their own Bible around this.

How can you know the father if you don't know the son? These people do not worship God. If a JW ever knocks at your door, they always travel in two's, with one of them younger. Ignore the older one and inform the younger one that his soul is in danger by denying Christ, because that's literally what the JW do is deny that Jesus was Christ.

they do believe in jesus but they also believe in that the jews were gods chosen people were prophesized to return to their "promised land" and that they are gods chosen people.

former JW here, parents converted @ 5 and i broke the brainwashing around 28

they abstain because the last time they got involved germany threw a bunch in camps with jews, research "purple triangles"

they lie about the reason for this, they heavily imply the imprisonment and deaths were the result of satan attacking gods true people

in reality the JW president sent a letter to hitler telling him, "hey man we dont like jews either zand are not their friends" the germans either ignored him or he told them to piss off, cant remember exacty, after he did this, the JW pres wrote another public letter, a scathing review of hitler and his policies, at that point hitler had them locked up

jws are taught a heavily edited history of their religion, its real stupid because many of the self published older books with different information are still around

>they are heavily democratic
see they are not democratic in the least, if anything their values are hard right to the extreme, like you get sideways looks if you wear a shirt color other than white with your suit

they have "votes" internally on congregation operations, but its a formality for the most part, voting no is going against "gods will", giving a NO vote will get you in a seperate room of the building being "counseled" by 2 elders, the "counseling" is basically a religions lecture where they have you look up scriptures that could be seen as relevant to the situation

>they are heavily democratic.
Source?

>No, they don't. They do not believe in the Trinity
True.
>do not believe in the resurrection
Incorrect.
>do not believe Jesus was anything other than some dude.
Incorrect.
>They rewrote their own Bible around this.
What specific biblical alterations are you referring to?
>These people do not worship God.
Total horseshit.

>If a JW ever knocks at your door, they always travel in two's, with one of them younger. Ignore the older one and inform the younger one that his soul is in danger by denying Christ, because that's literally what the JW do is deny that Jesus was Christ.
Funny, I don't recall that, you know, when I was a member. The twos is true. The older with younger always is not.

You are completely clueless. They believe in Jesus but they reject the Trinity. they believe Jesus was the promised messiah.They also believe in the resurrection. They actually believe that Jesus was dead for 3 days before God brought him back to life.
They also believe that when Jesus was resurrected he was made the king of Gods Kingdom.
I don't know all of what the believe, but it is a lie to say that they don't believe in Jesus.

Give Beth Sarim a google and tell me it's not a fucked up religion

If you want a weird door knocking faith become a Mormon since at least they're patriotic. If you want to be apolitical and feel separate from the world become a Mennonite. JW has nothing to offer besides no fun allowed.

JWs are fuggin weird dude--they fall into the same category of nutters as Christian Scientists and Mormons and Scientology in my mind.

Plus they come up with all this bullshit about Christ--like how he wasn't crucified on a cross (he was)--a belief which they didn't even hold until the late 70s--look at their watchtower magazines from the 70s with a cross on it...and they say that Jesus was Archangel Michael--I can't remember where in the bible but Jesus directly states that he's not an angel. Basically it's some freemasonic shit (along with those other cults I mentioned) there to distract people away from the true Gospel.

They are jerks. I went to a meeting and I was a mic handler. I did not shave (just a little stubble) and the ministerial servant in charge of mic handlers said I couldn't handle mic that meeting.

I have a family member that told me that the world was ending and if I don't believe in whatever he was saying that I would die and not go to the paradise he was going to which I responded by saying I would never want to spend all of eternity with a bunch of Jehovah witnesses which got his parents mad at mine and spoiled our family gathering (reason for starting this thread//appreciating the info being provided

Mormon are Zionists and globalists.

>freemasonic shit
pic is the founders grave marker, just up the road from a mason temple

t.raised as one from childhood

kek
>feelsbadman.jpg

Out of the four the Mormons are the least harmless although they do have shitty elements. I visited a Christian Science church a few times and it's so very different from any other church I've ever attended it was pretty bizarre and reading Science and Health didn't help any. Never worked up the guts to visit a Kingdom Hall but that's just because I think I used up all of my luck getting in and out of a Mormon ward without missionaries chasing me.

>essential a group of borderline Zionists

(Matthew 23:37-39) “Jerusalem, Jerusalem, the killer of the prophets and stoner of those sent forth to her,—how often I wanted to gather your children together, the way a hen gathers her chicks together under her wings! But YOU people did not want it. 38Look! YOUR house is abandoned to YOU. 39For I say to YOU, YOU will by no means see me from henceforth until YOU say, ‘Blessed is he that comes in Jehovah’s name!’”

(Revelation 3:9) Look! I will give those from the synagogue of Satan who say they are Jews, and yet they are not but are lying—look! I will make them come and do obeisance before your feet and make them know I have loved you.

(Revelation 2:9) ‘I know your tribulation and poverty—but you are rich—and the blasphemy by those who say they themselves are Jews, and yet they are not but are a synagogue of Satan.

>that knock on peoples doors to spread their beliefs,

(Matthew 24:14) And this good news of the kingdom will be preached in all the inhabited earth for a witness to all the nations; and then the end will come.

(Acts 5:42) And every day in the temple and from house to house they continued without letup teaching and declaring the good news about the Christ, Jesus.

(Acts 20:20) while I did not hold back from telling YOU any of the things that were profitable nor from teaching YOU publicly and from house to house.

>believe all other beliefs are wrong, don't allow their offspring to celebrate holidays,

(1 Corinthians 10:21) YOU cannot be drinking the cup of Jehovah and the cup of demons; YOU cannot be partaking of “the table of Jehovah” and the table of demons.

(2 Corinthians 6:17) “‘Therefore get out from among them, and separate yourselves,’ says Jehovah, ‘and quit touching the unclean thing’”; “‘and I will take YOU in.’”

lol been there done that, and you always get the "huurrrrr youre razor broken" asshole comments, witnesses are a social fucking nightmare

quit copy and pasting from the Wt LIBRARY CD, thats copyrighted and you are breaking the law, now who do you know who breaks the law? thats right, SATAN, you dont want to be like him do you?

Not really. Mormons believe they're the true chosen people of God and not the Jews. They do suck up to Jews a little but that's just because they wanted to build a BYU in Israel. Globalist is definitely wrong though. There's a reason their entire faith is based around being a prepper and constantly keeping an eye out for the end.

well there you go. Just for reference I wanted to include this picture of some freemasonic symbols also included in Mormonism....BTW yo ucan look this up but Joseph Smith when he was assasinated apparently performed the freemasonic distress signal with his hands....these cults were all definitely started by freemasonic cryptojews and their jewish financiers

>hate government,

All human government is Satanic. No exceptions

1 John 5:19 - 19 We know we originate with God, but the whole world is lying in the [power of the] wicked one.

John 14:29, 30 - 29 So now I have told YOU before it occurs, in order that, when it does occur, YOU may believe. 30 I shall not speak much with YOU anymore, for the ruler of the world is coming. And he has no hold on me,

John 12:30, 31 - ” 30 In answer Jesus said: “This voice has occurred, not for my sake, but for YOUR sakes. 31 Now there is a judging of this world; now the ruler of this world will be cast out.

Luke 4:5-7 - 5 So he brought him up and showed him all the kingdoms of the inhabited earth in an instant of time; 6 and the Devil said to him: “I will give you all this authority and the glory of them, because it has been delivered to me, and to whomever I wish I give it. 7 You, therefore, if you do an act of worship before me, it will all be yours.”

>have a secretive leadership

There is nothing secretive about them.

Fuck Jehovah Witnesses. I was raised a Catholic and my parents converted to JWs when I was a kid and it totally fucked my life up. It's a fucking retarded cult I don't have anything to do with it and haven't since I was 15.

Why so much hate for this sect in particular? For christ's sake, they're pacifists.

Why do you hate free of speech?

Joseph Smith's freemason involvement is actually pretty interesting. When he joined he quickly became fascinated with it and had as many Mormon men as possible join it with him. When he took their rituals and made the temple though the Freemasons turned their back on him and were likely a huge reason why he was killed.

KEK. Big difference between believing that Jesus was the promised Messiah to the Jewish ppl and world (/or the Christ, and that Jesus Christ was the "Son of God" which traditional Christianity espouses.

You can use the same terminology, but the theology/meaning is totally different. They believe that Jesus was actually Michael the Archangel in human form.

that'll show him to fugg with the (((devil)))

I wouldn't really say most people hate the JW beyond finding the door knocking to be annoying and really they are harmless to outsiders. It's only when you're on the inside when the fucked up shit happens.

>former JW here, parents converted @ 5 and i broke the brainwashing around 28
>"brainwashing"

*tips fedora*

You can copy/paste from the New World Translation Online for free. You no longer need the Library anymore. That rule applied to their articles published by them. Not the Bible. These verses come from my own personal collection anyways for online discussions such as this one.

>jw.org/en/publications/bible/nwt/

ive done lots of research on mormons since leaving the JWS, its shocking how similar it is, not in the religions doctrine necessarily, but in the social order of the group, same mind control methods used, some real MKultra shit;

heavy social restriction and control, reading criticism about the group is a grave sim, newspeak, false parallels and in correct facts reinforced by insane repetition, encouraged to be a free thinker but only within the confines of the info they provide, asking too many critical logical questions will get you socially ostracized and eventually disfellowshipped

How can you not see that's definitely true though. Every one of those fuckers you meet at your door has a 1000 yard stare and is like that church lady from Carrie.

Does shitposting on Sup Forums count as field service hours now?

in aus we call these faggots jehomos

Was Jesus actually Micahel the Archangel in human form?

i mean literal brainwashing here dude, not some edgy teenager shit, you are raised in it from a child, it IS your reality, they tell you the devil will get you if you listen to this kind of music or watch that kind of movie, EVERY adult in your social circle confirms this as a fact. and since your socialization with outsiders is minimal at best you rarely encounter conflicting opinions

see end of my other comment

the reason for the witnessing is basically a mutually agreed contract, so at Armageddon they can basically say, "oh that guy? yeah we tried but he told us to fuck off, so yeah kill him."

just covering every base, if you don't like it just tell them next time they come to your door or even ring up and tell them you are a "do not call" house. easy peasy they wont bother you again

I've always been curious about these weirdos...They have all those 'reading rooms' around, and they have that publication Christian Science Monitor that has received lots of support and awards from normal people like pulitzers etc. It's weird. I'm Orthodox for life, but I might just go see one one day to see how stupid it is.

ahh i see, im not all up on the bureaucracy

That just reminds me of this JW cartoon.

youtube.com/watch?v=gRoETHf6kpU

>(Matthew 10:22) And YOU will be objects of hatred by all people on account of my name; but he that has endured to the end is the one that will be saved.

>(Matthew 24:9) “Then people will deliver YOU up to tribulation and will kill YOU, and YOU will be objects of hatred by all the nations on account of my name.

>(Luke 21:17) and YOU will be objects of hatred by all people because of my name.

>(John 15:21) But they will do all these things against YOU on account of my name, because they do not know him that sent me.

>(1 Peter 4:4) Because YOU do not continue running with them in this course to the same low sink of debauchery, they are puzzled and go on speaking abusively of YOU.

Not any more stupid than any other religion.

>((()))

Ples go

I was raised in the religion until my 20s when I dropped the whole religion thing. I don't know what fucked up shit you are talking about. Granted, I never applied to be one of the "chosen" bethelites, but I had a friend who did, and I only heard one kinda fucked up story from him.

Basically one of the "brothers" woke up to find one of his peers (a fucking faggot) sucking on his toes. So he beat the living shit out of him. I would have done the same, desu.

>I was raised a Catholic
>it's a fucking retarded cult
Pot, meet kettle :D

>rewrote their bible

I'm sure he means the new world testament, which isn't a rewrite, but rather a pure write, unedited literal translation of the scriptures, its the best bible there is imo, no jewy Christian interpretations, just pure word for word of the oldest available original text

>(Matthew 10:22) And YOU will be objects of hatred by all people on account of my name; but he that has endured to the end is the one that will be saved.

>(Matthew 24:9) “Then people will deliver YOU up to tribulation and will kill YOU, and YOU will be objects of hatred by all the nations on account of my name.

>(Luke 21:17) and YOU will be objects of hatred by all people because of my name.

>(John 15:21) But they will do all these things against YOU on account of my name, because they do not know him that sent me.

>(1 Peter 4:4) Because YOU do not continue running with them in this course to the same low sink of debauchery, they are puzzled and go on speaking abusively of YOU
My mom is a JW and she believes this to a T. She's a really nice person but actually kind of dumb too. She says jehovah will keep JW's safe when the Resurrection comes. It's nuts.

kek. She's right you know ..

what freaks me out is they keep record of who they talk to and send notes to higher ups in their church.

I'm a hedonist and I enjoy debating theology.found out they reported me to their organization.

I was wanting to learn more about religions so I visited tons of different places and I lived just down the road from them so they were an early stop. Christian Science Monitor is pretty much just a typical lightly liberal news magazine so it's not too exciting although they do have a rack where you can have old ones for free. The service is really weird since after the hymns they just have a guy read passages out of the Bible and a woman read passages out of Science and Health and somehow the two are supposed to connect and make up the sermon. You have to have a guide they sell to even keep up. The people were nice and they even gave me a brand new KJV Bible and a copy of Science and Health for free. I read about half of Science and Health and couldn't see how any of it connects to the Bible at all. Between that and reading about their history and faith online I could tell they definitely weren't the ones for me.

There's a really neat website called reddit that I think you may have come from which I think you should return to now.

yeah aint that some shit? they even have their own shitty contemporary music thats a new thing, thats only been around the last 5 years or so, they are historically tech phobic and for the longest time told the followers that the internet was a doorway to "bad association", the internet caught them off gaurd and shone light on their very shakey historical foundation and contradictory doctrines over time

>believing your slightly different religion is superior to another
Bravo, a modern thinker your are.

It can now. It is a conscious choice.

>Was Jesus actually Micahel the Archangel in human form?

What most people are unaware of is that the opinion that Jesus and Michael are the same person is not unique to JW.

>“The earlier Protestant scholars usually identified Michael with the preincarnate Christ, finding support for their view, not only in the juxtaposition of the “child” and the archangel in Rev. 12, but also in the attributes ascribed to him in Daniel” –
The International Standard Bible Encyclopaedia: vol. 3, p. 2048, Eerdmans Publishing, 1984 printing. …

>"I embrace the opinion of those who refer this to the person of Christ, because it suits the subject best to represent him as standing forward for the defense of his elect people." - John Calvin, Commentaries On The Book Of The Prophet Daniel, trans. T. Myers (Grand Rapids: Baker Book House, 1979), vol. 2 p. 369

>
There seems good reason for regarding Michael as the Messiah. Such was the opinion of the best among the ancient Jews.... With this all the Bible representations of Michael agree. He appears as the Great Prince who standeth for Israel (Dan. xii. I), and he is called "the Prince of Israel" (Dan. x. 21)--William L. Alexander,ed., A CyclopediaOf Biblical Literature, originally edited by John Kitto, 3d ed. (Edinburgh: A & C Black, 1886). vol. 3, p. 158

Yeah, I can't believe people would actually make a religion out of that.

>Food recipes
>Your health is maintained by the bible
>No meds ples
>No more pain, user! :)

*record scratch*

>Medicine and salves are actually referred to in the bible
>Christ lived the perfect life, filled with torment

>Christ died on a cross

>An inevatable element of life is suffering

It's like they substituted Christianity for pure hokum kek.

>(((Modern)))

You haven't been here long, have you?

>promised Messiah to the Jewish ppl and world (/or the Christ, and that Jesus Christ was the "Son of God" which traditional Christianity espouses.

the beleife is that he was the promised messiah, but that he also was a the beginning of a new covenant with god with jew and gentile, he was freeing Jewish people from the chains of the Jewish power system while also giving hope to all as the son of god bringing mankind a new hope for salvation and a path to follow to get there

I work with 2 of them.
One is a woman in her 60s.
Sweetest woman on the planet.
She brings me cookies.
Her husband had a stroke a couple of years ago/
She loyally and dutifully takes care of him.
I don't question anything when she needs to take a day or 2 off in order to things to run her household.
Yes I give her special treatment because she's a based woman and loyal to her partner.

The other is a young woman.
Zero degeneracy. Won't drink. Won't smoke. No drugs. Brushes off the advances of degenerate males.
Saving herself for her future husband.
Focuses on her life, church, school and work.

I could give 2 shits less about their church life. What I look at and admire is their dedication to being good people.
I've seen Baptist, protestants, catholics and the rest of the bunch talk the talk. But most if not all of them don't walk the walk.
So I can give them respect and a nodding approval.

Wonky beliefs be damned.

>Michael the Archangel in human form
forgot, they believe michael is jesus at the time of armageddon, its the name of a military pesonage, gods supreme general when the battle for mankind against demons is waged

Everybody knows that Catholics aren't real Christians. They worship their church and their pope instead of Christ.They make pictures of devout Catholics and claim that they're Gods too and that you should worship them by venerating them. These are the Graven Images the Bible warns us about and forbids us to worship them. How could the people writing the Bible know about this literally THOUSANDS of years ago if it wasn't for God's revelation? That way you know it's true.

Exactly how I feel. Meanwhile, believers of the Abrahamic religions act like trash and promote multiracial Jew bullshit. Many are good people no doubt, but I see a lot of trash.

>Everyone knows

Pretty sure over a billion people would disagree with you on that point mate. They thank heroes of the faith.

>What I look at and admire is their dedication to being good people

they definitely have a lock on clean living and trying their best to live the golden rule, but the religion and its doctrines are flawed to the extreme, theres a lot of depression amongst witnesses as well as secretive sexual deviancy, lots of cheating and shit like that

also keep in mind in the witnesses mind you are "worldly", they see you as a pitiful spiritual lesser, if you arent one of the group your are a potential agent of satan, they will only engage you as a friend if you are converting or converted

that said the group cohesiion is unbreakable, old ladies roof got tore off in a storm? the whole congregation will drop everything and have it fixed within the day at no charge to the lady other than maybe supplies, but in those cases most the time people chip in and take care of that too, not saying there arent good aspects, but it can be had without the damaging mind control methods

>Abrahamic

user, I. .

>She's a really nice person but actually kind of dumb too.

1 Corinthians 1:27,28 - but God chose the foolish things of the world, that he might put the wise men to shame; and God chose the weak things of the world, that he might put the strong things to shame 28 and God chose the ignoble things of the world and the things looked down upon, the things that are not, that he might bring to nothing the things that are, 29 in order that no flesh might boast in the sight of God.

Luke 10:21 - In that very hour he became overjoyed in the holy spirit and said: “I publicly praise you, Father, Lord of heaven and earth, because you have carefully hidden these things from wise and intellectual ones, and have revealed them to babes. Yes, O Father, because to do thus came to be the way approved by you.

Sure, but they don't believe that he is the literal, "Son of God." That, is where we will forever differ. Jesus is God to Christians, and he always has been, save the few heretical misdirections throughout history only good for further fleshing this theological truth out in councils.

Actually, they believe that Jesus is Michael the Archangel.

ahh yes, they do believe he is the literal son of god but not god, he is gods first creation, a helper during the seven days, his second in command where his word is as good as gods, but are two completely different beings with unique personalities

>Appeal to Popularity

Most Catholics are Catholic In Name Only. They only just IDENTIFY with the religion just because they grew up around it but know nothing about it besides the Pope, Catechism, Saints, and Mary. Outside this they are no more holier than the most degenerate SJW. The actual TRUE(INB4 No Tru Scotsman) is around only 70-80 million who go to mass every Sunday, pray the rosary, confess, and light a candle to a Mary picture once in a while.

I'm not a Roman Catholic myself--I'm Orthodox and view them as schismatics--but the whole saints=pagan worship thing annoyed me, and the fact that 'everyone knows that bla bla' was just obviously wrong.

There's more moslems than Christians maybe you should turn moslem then if Truth is decided by what's popular.

They're a cult, they have softened a little the last few years though. The funniest thing is how much demons scare them, they think any religious item from non-abrahamic religions is filled with demons and they might be physically attacked by demons if they spend too much time near it.

>shifting the goalposts

Lets not forget that its more main stream by (((them))) the young pope , every mexican prays to maria . And they got very comfy churches . The first thing i did when i found god was go to a catholic church

you said a billion Catholics cannot be wrong, your own words.

they're not wrong

If you grow up in this religion you will believe you are going to live forever on a paradise earth and pet lions. Every other religion is pagan. Only JWs are the truth.

Another shill thread bashing any religion that's not Islam

Bashing Catholics thread tomorrow OP?

Seeyah then

You're an idiot. Look at your original post. You said 'everyone knows Catholics aren't christians.' I'm sure this would come as a surprise to Catholics themselves! I'm sure they think they're Christians, and in any event don't 'know' they're not, kek.

You all need to check out THIS video. You have to acknowledge JW for being so based and not afraid of criticism for posting this lesson so far and wide. The amount of butthurt this caused in the gay community and the SJW community is to be proud of. Enjoy. Look for criticism videos of it.

youtube.com/watch?v=G2ygKmo-Tuo

>Everybody knows that Catholics aren't real Christians
>real Christians
>real
You should read the posts you reply to better.

No

Just don't answer the door if they knock on it once every blue moon.

I've sort of never understood this argument. There are tons of people in the bible that had multiple wives. Definitely no fagitos, yes, but Marriage is Between One Man and One Woman thing is bullshit, Biblically speaking.

Are you really this retarded? Catholics don't know they're not real questions, thus your premise fails. Hell, I don't even 'know' they're not real Christians, even though I don't believe they are, and I have the Orthodox faith. Stop replying to me finland, you're Cancer. I can't wait until papa Putin adopts and silences you.

We are not wrong.

jw.org/en/publications/magazines/awake-no2-2017-april/intrigued-by-supernatural/

>believe all other beliefs are wrong
if their beliefs make mutually exclusive claims to all other beliefs, then yes, this is exactly what they should believe.

Truth is exclusive. The only question is what the truth is.

kek. The butthurt comments.

Surprise surprise the ones with profile pics are millennial women. I hate mate generation

>every mexican prays to maria.

You're thinking of the ignorant superstitious uneducated wetbacks that come into the US. The Mexicans of Mexico are now mostly secular and very nationalistic. They are very outspoken on criticizing religion. They hate the Catholic Church now.

>I've sort of never understood this argument.

Which one and why?

>There are tons of people in the bible that had multiple wives.

Polygamy was looked down upon. God never endorsed polygamy, he only tolerated polygamy temporarily. When Jesus came around Jesus re-establishd traditional marriage and the Apostles and Paul banned polygamy permanently.

>Definitely no fagitos, yes, but Marriage is Between One Man and One Woman thing is bullshit, Biblically speaking.

Why?

different times different rules you pretty much had to do this if you wanted to survive , many man died in the wars , now with multiple wifes the wifes would still have a husband who would take care of them , the same goes for slavery everyone did it if the jews did not do it they would get btfo by the once who did .

You have not read the bible, I bet you also think the bible allows slaves etc. When you read the bible the message for modern Christians is clear.