Make Israel Great Again - /miga/ - gas the statists edition

What does based Moshe Feiglin defend?
>No more foreign aid by the USA to Israel
>Annex the west bank and gaza, give the people three choices: serve in the IDF and become citizens, become permanent residents (if they aren't terrorists), get money to help you relocate somewhere else
>Stop Bibi's cuckoldry: No more giving land away, no more dismantling settlements, no more cucking Israel to be buddies with saudis, actually move embassies to Jerusalem
>Go back to espousing the basic values of national identity and having values (Says Trump Movement is a global movement doing exactly this)
>Keep allied to the US, but as two sovereign states
>End authoritarian laws like mandatory biometrical IDs. A form of faithful libertarianism that he says are just biblical values espoused by the likes of the founding fathers for ex
>Stop pretending "Palestine" is anything but fake news. They're called "arabs"
>Take down the security barrier, let arabs decide which of the 3 options to take.
>Taking no money from christian organizations. Jews got to stand on their feet
>To give the state of Israel a horizon of freedom and fulfill our historical goals as a Jewish nation, and fill our public life with a meaningful life, creating this special free Jewish culture that should be created. Israel should not be just another state, but a proper jewish state.
>The syria strike was great, but Israel should have done it, they are the original superpower of the region, "and because we are running away from our identity we don’t realize that we are the solution."

Inspiration vid
youtube.com/watch?v=I5HcGXWD1zs

Article for more info
dailywire.com/news/16162/interview-moshe-feiglin-original-opponent-kassy-dillon

Image database: imgur.com/a/PELQA
Pastebin: pastebin.com/9rrSeX9C

zehutinternational.com/about-zehut

Vote for based zehut
goo dot gl slash 7ng5k4 (cant put the link here)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=GpivoXoTzmI
youtube.com/watch?v=rf2-4cSEZy0
youtube.com/watch?v=rtyLoxqEQiM
youtube.com/watch?v=j0Jcy7ykqvI&index=40&list=PL6hHmsoNwUef6sBfkynhqu4ePtklojrNd
youtube.com/watch?v=hTYTi2ZPcBc&index=46&list=PL6hHmsoNwUef6sBfkynhqu4ePtklojrNd
youtube.com/watch?v=AaxxawM7nX4
youtube.com/watch?v=DLU4kz-BpqY&index=5&list=PL6hHmsoNwUef6sBfkynhqu4ePtklojrNd
youtube.com/watch?v=TGzWbPxeOVI
pastebin.com/p5H8uASi
imgur.com/a/ybIJM
youtube.com/watch?v=CKQrNBbErwY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Based arabs put this vid up destroying faggy liberal israeli jew
youtube.com/watch?v=GpivoXoTzmI

Here's another vid of him laying down his proposals. Turn the captions on and see how the libtard reporter can't stop the silent majority from walking all over PC BS to make Israel great again
youtube.com/watch?v=rf2-4cSEZy0

>Those who fight against us should be killed, should be dead. Those who launch those rockets against kindergatens and so on, should be shot. Those who want to leave, more than 60% of them, should have our help to leave. Those who want to stay, can stay
FAKE NEWS BTFO. Israel has to WIN.

More
>Time to stop receiving aid from the US
youtube.com/watch?v=j0Jcy7ykqvI&index=40&list=PL6hHmsoNwUef6sBfkynhqu4ePtklojrNd
>Moshe Feiglin the extremist? Fake news hates him, first sign he's /ourguy/
youtube.com/watch?v=hTYTi2ZPcBc&index=46&list=PL6hHmsoNwUef6sBfkynhqu4ePtklojrNd
>Israel Must Be Sovereign. MIGA. Feiglin tackles race-baiting ar*bs
youtube.com/watch?v=AaxxawM7nX4
>Wolf Blitzer interviews Moshe Feiglin on his plan for Gaza. Fake Media hates him
>This is a religious war
youtube.com/watch?v=DLU4kz-BpqY&index=5&list=PL6hHmsoNwUef6sBfkynhqu4ePtklojrNd

We need more dank memes and videos. Share them if you have'em

This is how you make Israel great again

Alan Dershowitz hates based Moshe

Does this prove he's ourguy? youtube.com/watch?v=TGzWbPxeOVI

I don't care what Israel does, but they need to either accept deportation of diaspora jews or stand by silently while we gas them.

updated meme database and pastebin

pastebin.com/p5H8uASi
imgur.com/a/ybIJM

>Stop Bibi's cuckoldry
Bibi is based. Fuck off monkey

>Annex the west bank and gaza, give the people three choices: serve in the IDF and become citizens, become permanent residents (if they aren't terrorists), get money to help you relocate somewhere else
>Stop Bibi's cuckoldry: No more giving land away, no more dismantling settlements, no more cucking Israel to be buddies with saudis, actually move embassies to Jerusalem

So the Palestinians will commit more terrorism

at the same time:

>End authoritarian laws like mandatory biometrical IDs. A form of faithful libertarianism that he says are just biblical values espoused by the likes of the founding fathers for ex

>Take down the security barrier, let arabs decide which of the 3 options to take.

remove any protections against terrorism

let me know how it turns out.

>bibi is based

>constantly give back land
>doesn't really want the embassy to move
>dismantled more settlements than any other PM

What did he mean by this?

you're implying palis don't want to leave (protip, 65% will fuck off, according to polls)

also, the security barrier only comes down AFTER judea and samaria are conquered

Holy shit. As someone who supported Trump in November, kept faith through February, was in denial in March, this is the final fucking straw.

It became clear day 1 Trump and crew have no fucking idea how politics work, are willing to sacrifice the people for profit, and are puting party and person before country. If that was not enough, this is the writing on the wall all but confirming that Trump is

a) destroying American values of transparency, check&balances, and due process of law for his own leadership

b) was complicit in some illegal transaction and interaction during the election

I have voted Right most my life and see myself who was duped. The entire right has been duped. This isnt conservatism, this isnt freedom, this isnt what we were promised. This is how dictatorships are born. For the first time in a long time, Im afraid.

Sure Nixon did this and got the boot. But this isnt the 70's we are talking about the most united and extremist government we have had in over a century, with full control over many functions of the government, with (likely) outside interference. This is only going to get worse if we, the people, dont stand up for ourselves.

See, even shateblue is against moshe

Republic of Canaan when?
>Capital:Jerusalem
>Official Languages: Arabic, Hebrew
>Official religion: secular, (Christianity, Islam and Judaism are recognised as main religions)
>Chamber of deputies equally divided 50/50 to Arabs and Hebrews according to constitution
>When Prime Minister is Arab, President is Hebrew, and vice versa. Rotate every 3 years.

Would it work?

It would be worse than Lebanon. And arabs arent 50% and will be like 20% by 2035 cause of haredis.

Also 65% of palis say they want to leave. Most could go to Jordan since its already majority pali

And I think the seat division would have to take religion in consideration tp avoid conflict

And you missed gaza

Yes asking everyone to get along is what will make peace

fuck off faggot

>rebranding ancap meme with no effort whatsoever
It's the Jew-general alright.

I think there is a resurgence of anti-white behavior from jews because at this point in time Jews has not yet learned how to be multicultural. And I think we are going to be part of the throes of that transformation, which must take place. Israel is not going to be the monolithic society that it once was in the last century. Goyim are going to be at the centre of that. It's a huge transformation for Israel to make. They are now going into a zionist mode and Goyim will be resented because of our leading role. But without that leading role and without that transformation, Israel will not survive

Israel is currently a multiculti shithole filled with tel aviv degenerates

Based Moshe will change this though

Weak bait

youtube.com/watch?v=CKQrNBbErwY

Bump

are you fucking kidding me?
>"super power"
>needs 40,000,000,000 in aid.
get the fuck out of here you dirty kike leeches.
take your fucking greater israel and isolate yourself and this wont end bad.

Whoever makes theses threads should be made into soap.

no, (you)

i'll be /comfy/ building a setltement