This nigga aint gonna last 4 years lol

this nigga aint gonna last 4 years lol.

he's desperately trying to halt the investigation firing Bharra first, then Comey. while he scrambles to cover his tracks.

Other urls found in this thread:

clutchmagonline.com/2015/10/study-claims-92-of-biracial-children-with-black-dads-are-born-out-of-wedlock/
m.youtube.com/watch?v=0CVLVaBECuc
m.youtube.com/watch?v=nFt9D6ZIjOQ
youtube.com/watch?v=LPjzfGChGlE
youtube.com/watch?v=bOgkGzMdieI
youtube.com/watch?v=q6c_dinY3fM
youtube.com/watch?v=xnqIj8C2Aek
youtube.com/watch?v=VggFao85vTs
youtube.com/watch?v=b5tci36bNjg
youtube.com/watch?v=-4Ojbi6lXQI
youtu.be/kPdxhLUKZYM?list=PLo0ThsDnveH5nv5TNviBrGTX9P6IrYfIe&t=412
youtube.com/watch?v=tPc899uUb-A
youtube.com/watch?v=jgGP_evkvOk
youtube.com/watch?v=TxpIsep4160
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

get the fuck out nigger.

of course you think that, because genetically you have low iq. suck to be you.

It won't be long before he's seeking asylum in Russia just like Snowden.

Nigga I got two scoops that say you're in the wrong.

Go back to Pakistan you illiterate sand nigger.

So wrong, you are.

It is more like, the President has wasted several weeks playing patty cake with these entrenched, Deep State goons, and its time to steamroll over them to get back to his agenda.

lol what?

“Examining the Birth Trends, Family Structure, Economic Standing, Paternal Relationships, and Emotional Stability of Biracial Children with African American Fathers,” Tiffany Calloway

clutchmagonline.com/2015/10/study-claims-92-of-biracial-children-with-black-dads-are-born-out-of-wedlock/

1. At the time of your child's birth were you and the father married
Caucasian: 97% NO
Asian: 85% NO
Hispanic: 95% NO
>whores

2. Did you and the father of your child eventually marry?
Caucasian: 80% NO
Asian: 92% NO
Hispanic: 99% NO
>give the milk away for free, why buy the cow?

3. Number of children the participant has
Caucasian: 1 50%, 2-4 49%
Asian: 1 86%, 2-4 14%
Hispanic: 1 15%, 2-4 80%
>asians learn their lesson, whites + hispanics can't keep their legs shut

4. For women with multiple children, do the children have the same father?
Caucasian: 82% NO
Asian: 75% NO
Hispanic: 81% NO
>wow, look at these worthless fucking whores

5. Annual earnings
Caucasian: 15% unemployed 75% once you go black, you're a single mom

9. Does your child have a good relationship with their father?
Caucasian: 94% NO
Asian: 89% NO
Hispanic: 98% NO
>black "men" = horrible neglectful fathers, probably abusive too

LOL nah that nigga ain't gonna last 8 more months screenshot this.

He's gonna try to resign when it really gets hot, but he's going to still get some time for treason.

I just wish most of his sentence didn't get deferred and I wish he had gotten put in a real jail cell and not fucking house arrest. should have been made an example of. At least Melania left him

>told not to hire flynn
>hires him anyways because "muh trump"
>ends up having ties to russia
>has to fire him

if you consider that "steamrolling the deep state"

...and yet she lost with the backing of the Chinese money laundering, the entire left wing American media, half the kooks with vaginas, George Soros' money and the complete US government establishment in both democrat and republican parties backing her!

For shame.

My reference was to Comey...ya know, the topic of the thread. Try it sometime.

melanias constantly cucking him on social media. trump is a shell of a man, who has sold his illusion to america.

your reference was to "deep state goons"

all it took was the electoral college. its literally like 100 people who decide. why do people always say shit like this lol

This. Lol she literally had every celebrity, talk show host, world leader, just every single prominent person on our entire planet fully backing her and she STILL somehow fucked it up. Its hilarious seeing that anons photo+quote trying to spin it to be the opposite

FBI just raided Republican campaign firm headquarters and seized documents and computers. It's fucking happening. Trump is going to prison.

>firing Bharra
who?

What an overweight, sad, sack of shit.
Americans who voted for the man are clueless.

He's such a fucking fag and so are his supporteres. It's all reddit. It's all memes. Frankly I can't wait for the trump meme to die so Sup Forums can finally go back to its pre /new/ state before JIDF completely colonized the board

>replying to a reddit fag

the man has the entire world looking at him and people think he is going to blatantly fuck up

>this nigga aint gonna last 4 years lol.

Damn right he isn't! Going to be 8 at least.

Don't reply to me rebbit

So what? Know th rules of the game before you play it. She did fuck him up in popular vote. And ill be the first to admit trump is fucking retarded but even he was smart enough to come up with a strategy to win. Flip the rust belt. Boom thats all there was too it. Red states gon vote red blue states gon vote blue. Seing states (rust belt) had the ability to flip and he knew that and he did it. Hillary is the fucking retard for not realizing this. Or her campaign bought into the whole TEXAS IS FLIPPING BLUE!!! Give me a fucking break. Dumb cunt.

And no i dont hate trump. Hes dumb as fuck but i love the dude because of how mad he makes everyone. Its hilarious to watch. God bless the usa mufugggaa you guys literally are the strongest and best country in the world. Keep it that way. You guys dominate the world and faggots like you seem to want that to change. I for one love the fact that you guys want to dominate the world and im blessed to live within a 1 hour drive to michigan

>dumbfuck replies to an obvious redditor
>calls me reddit

Swing states****

Also florida which he also campaigned hard in

if you love domination so much you shouldve wanted hilary then.

I'm being unbiased, you're actually a faggot.

GOD BLESS THE USA

GOD BLESS TRUMP

GOD BLESS FREEDOM

m.youtube.com/watch?v=0CVLVaBECuc

m.youtube.com/watch?v=nFt9D6ZIjOQ

>he's desperately trying to halt the investigation firing Bharra first, then Comey. while he scrambles to cover his tracks.

How would firing Comey "halt" the investigation?
It wouldn't - the deputy director of the FBI said it has no affect.
You're retarded.

>Assistant Attorney General very recently appointed
>literally Comey's boss
>Comey fired right away after recommendation from Attorney General

It's not like there aren't a multitude of possible and realistic reasons for this firing. Ultimately it's probably due to behind the scenes stuff we don't know about.

hence the wordage "desperately trying"
You're retarded.

Trying isn't succeeding. Which is the motto of the Trump presidency.

I'm sorry but you sound like a nigger so kindly go back to the crack den sir.

Why because shes a war monger? Yea i get it but i am also a frim critic of of islam (and other religions but mostly islam) and she is like the pinnacle of an islamic apologist. Not saying trump is perfect either his policies are ignorent however i think something drastic needs to be done in mainstream interpretations of islam until they are allowed to immigrate into the west in mass. At the end of the day i agree with more lefitst policies than right wing policies. However the few issues i agree with of the right wing happen to be the few top issues i view as most important of all

For example: health care should be a right. As a leaf i know this first hand. Your system is a total joke. Having said this i would still be trump as fuck if i was a burger based on other things

So how long are they going to keep pushing this Russia thing until they realize there's no evidence for any of it and it's time to stop?

Any idiot, even Trump, knows that firing one guy out of the entire FBI is not going to stop shit.
Please, go back to sucking David Brock's thin little cock and shitposting on r/marchagainsttrump and fuck off.

I smell a paki, take a bath you filthy sandnigger

yeah, because you, basement dweller, know the firing of Comey wont stop the investigation, but somehow think Trumpty Dumpty (and all of his men), has no clue and believes it will stop the investigation

Who is retarded, exactly?

Dnno bro but its starting to get annoying as fuck. CNN should be re-labeled to "leftist political network". Like fuck, even though fox is right wing propaganda as fuck at least they still report on world news and dont spend 100% (literally 100%) of their networks time on trump. Theres more to news than fucking trump

Your last post shows how little you know kid...Flynn was a victim of the power of the Deep State.

Except Trump just said he was going to fire him even regardless of what the DoJ said. AAG could have given a glowing review about Comey and said 'DO NOT FIRE, IT WOULD BE OBSTRUCTION OF JUSTICE'

And Trump would go
>LOL FAG. WE'RE DOING IT.

Trump is WAAAAAY over his head thinking he's king and the Feds are his personal goon squad. He's managed to turn both the CIA AND FBI against him now.

Say it!

>Except Trump just said

We know he's an exaggerating liar who plays 4D chess because modern American politics is too fucked up for honesty.

Ahahahahaahhahahahah shills actually hated negro memes so bad they made it trump. Proving that they think niggers are as smart as their estimation for trump you cannot make this shit up. Also I cap all of these posts for an eventual collage of shill memes it's so fucking comfy please post more.

He's melting down; replying to 6 month old tweets.

If he were actually smart he should have fired and replaced Comey in January.

Doing it NOW means he's guilty.

Even if he's not guilty of what he was under investigation for; he's now guilty of obstruction of justice.

He's fucked himself good by doing that, he's not fit to play Checkers, much less "4D Chess"

Posting in a sageblue thread

The truth about immigration by the numbers:

>youtube.com/watch?v=LPjzfGChGlE

Cultural Marxist Jews Admit Organizing White Genocide

The plan to eliminate the white race:

>youtube.com/watch?v=bOgkGzMdieI

Cultural Marxism in action… Political Correctness, the tip of the blade:

>youtube.com/watch?v=q6c_dinY3fM

Cultural Marxism & Social Justice Explained:

>youtube.com/watch?v=xnqIj8C2Aek

Why are we in Decline - Cultural Marxism:

>youtube.com/watch?v=VggFao85vTs

also see

The facts about slavery in North America:

>youtube.com/watch?v=b5tci36bNjg

Cultural Marxist Jews fund media propaganda against whites on an enormous scale:

>youtube.com/watch?v=-4Ojbi6lXQI

Does this sound familiar at all? (starting at 6:52)

>youtu.be/kPdxhLUKZYM?list=PLo0ThsDnveH5nv5TNviBrGTX9P6IrYfIe&t=412

The Holocaust:

>youtube.com/watch?v=tPc899uUb-A

>youtube.com/watch?v=jgGP_evkvOk

>youtube.com/watch?v=TxpIsep4160

He's not some grand chess master, he's playing hungry, hungry hippos and is entirely reactionary.

>He's not some grand chess master

So what do you think of his 2-scoops meme? Think it redirected attention effectively?

>i am also a frim critic of of islam

lol what the fuck? theres like 3 billion people who practice islam

Yeah, and they shouldn't.

he fired 2 not one.

>4D chess

Trump isn't nearly as smart as Sup Forums pretends he is.

Name 1 single thing Trump did that required intelligence or proves his intelligence. All evidence suggests he's a brainlet.

YAWN*

\

If they kill him, he will release enough pizzagate evidence to collapse society. He will be fine.

haha please enlighten me on how the deep state works, wait let me put on my tinfoil hat first

>trump said something, so its true

haha what

thats like saying 3 billion people shouldnt listen to rap music because a few drug dealers shot each other

There's more than a few bad Muslims. Nice strawman though.

No, its because its nigger music and has no value.

>Name 1 single thing Trump did that required intelligence or proves his intelligence.

beating the retarded Democrats in the 2016 election??

So your defense of Trump is that he's a pathological liar.

Yeaaaaaaaaaah......

I think he setting it to put Hilary in prison

> this nigga aint gonna last 4 years lol.

go back to whatever hole you came out of

i bet its less than %1 of all muslims

my defense is you shouldnt believe what trump says to the press thats like politics 101 wtf?

Yeeeh nigga Dat dum craka ain't gon las fo' yeeeas speclly wen hom'bois b wall round. Fuck Trump smoke weed #niggasaynah

>people stupid enough to not know that Trump can literally fire every single FBI employee and replace them all at a whim still walk this earth

>people stupid enough to not comprehend that he is within his legal authority being the chief law enforcement officer for the country and head of the executive branch breath our air

>people stupid enough to not know this totally super serious "investimagation" is purely political theatre that will be carried out in perpetuity by impotent congressional Dems because they have no dick to swing anymore.

>people stupid enough to think replacing the Director stops any planned or ongoing investigations, especially one half the country is literally regressing over, are allowed access to communication devices

In all fields, lads.

>I'm twelve and I don't know what "pathological" means
>but it sounds spooky so I'll use it

"Pathological" means someone literally cannot control their impulse to lie, even to the point of self destruction. Say what you will about Trump and his """lies'""" but all of them steer towards a clear purpose and reasoning.

Trump clearly doesn't know that. So far he has demonstrated that he truly doesn't understand anything in the world besides real estate.

Scored over 2100 points out of a possible 2400 and graduated from Fordham which makes Harvard grads jealous...

The man isn't articulate or graceful, but he isnt the slightest bit dumb

>they kill him
>he will release pizzagate [[[evidence]]]
>Sup Forums frogs rally the world to try and collapse society
>1 frog poster shows up and immediately gets arrested on terrorism and cyberhacking
>other frog posters, who were commie red-share hacker brigades, are safe in Moscow laughing at the dumb American

I would say that too, when proven you don't know what you're talking about. Nice try at the deflection tactic though.

This

>“Regardless of recommendation, I was going to fire Comey.”
>“In fact, when I decided to just do it, I said to myself, I said, you know, this Russia thing with Trump and Russia is a made-up story"

>popular vote meme

Its still funny that people dont understand the USA is more than just NY and California

its still funny when middle america thinks their votes mean anything.

electoral college. its why bush won florida against gore and its why trump is president now.

>the watersports with Russian Hoors dossier McLame and McMuffin leaked to congressional Dems was completely fabricated
>fabricated meaning "made up"

Who helps you type your posts from a wheelchair?

Jared Kushner won him the election. They played moneyball and computer data to plan out his campaign to get him the most electoral votes possible. Trump himself did very little work in this regard and was basically their puppet.

Also to note, after Kushner won him the election, Kushner now has 7 jobs, and TONS of political power. Maybe more power than the president.

>Defending a lucky retard IRL.
Imagine thinking Trump is anything but a lucky high functional retard.

People can't make sense of anything he does because he's actually retarded.

Why shouldn't middle americas votes count , cock socket?

Go pull down a coconut , mon keigh.

They do count, They shouldn't count MORE

You had best start running for russia , hillary , maybe they take you in after the uranium deal , whore.

The manchurian candidate lost , deal with it

Low energy.

>losing to a retard

What does that make liberals? I think Its just a coping mechanism anyone mentally broken from the election defaults to.

Its a reflex, like fingers and toes curling up when you give someone already unconscious repeated head trauma.

Hey , I found the kike!

all liberals have a bad case of tall poppy syndrome.

"duhh me not dumb you dumb!!" that's all they ever say.

>he fell for the liberal/conservative meme

playing right into their hands i see. nothing has changed.

Right, the guy whos only been a republican for a little over a year is going to go down for all the crimes of the life long party members.

I might have been a little harsh. I truly do love trump i just think sometimes he gets repetitive and it makes him sound dumb but i know he obviously is not

I mean liberals stupid I wouldn't say retarded in the sense that Trump is literally a retard.

Also I've been fooled by outlandish claims before because I didn't think anyone is retarded enough to be so confident in lying about them.

The guy that predicted the grand jury hearings said that they were using republican superpacs as a russian money laundering scheme and have Mitch and Paul Ryan on tape talking about it, and this is why Paul Ryan has done an about face.. gone from opposing Trump to doing his bidding at Trump's whim.

>graduated from Fordham

trumps just another elite puppet confirmed. prop him up to take blame for world war 3, meanwhile world war 3 is happening

SAGE and move on. For all of you bumping these slide threads KYS right now