Fuck Canada

What the fuck. I've only been here for a few hours, and my hatred against Canadians is far greater than niggers and kikes. Fuck you, Canadians. Go back to your Canadian website, if you have one.

How's it going, aye?
Sorry

lel this is a jap website

I personally like black people

fuckin eh bud, sorry aboot that

This imageboard has been occupied by the Canadian Bull Conglomerate (the CBC)

Forfeit your wives to be Canucked.

Poop.

t. Chang Chongberg

I live across the border from Detroit. Believe me, my initial impression of America was infinitely worse than your first impression of Canada.

Americans created us so you only have yourself to blame. before our last election no one gave a single fuck about Canada but once weedman came into the picture to provide dank memes our popularity exploded and we now own this board

Fucking LEAFS get the fuck out

canada is one of the countries the jewish shitposters proxy-post from
just look around and you can tell
it's all bots

In 2 years we will elect an actual libertarian and make America look like a bunch of statist fucks.

this is truth

I didn't do anything. I just like Sup Forums unironically. Or ironically I'm not sure which.

Yankees are all fat, gay niggers. You just get insecure because we are whiter than you with bigger dicks.

Fix your fucking nigger and fag problem before you pipe up, shit eating, mongrel, halfbreed.

no

Sorry

Eh, sorreh aboot that buddeh, what say we play some hockey later eh?

neither, leafy

will we really though?

That would be swell.

i wish moot was around to witness the rise of Canada. sure he'd probably fucking hate us but i'm sure he'd have enjoyed watching us absolutely destroy those aussie faggots