Evicting my braindead junkie sister

>evicting my braindead junkie sister
>she pulls this card
women were a mistake

and what makes you think that we fucking care?

go bump some shill threads then faggot

Keep calm and kill it with fire

What can you do in this situation? Is this screenshot enough to prove you didn't rape her?

Unfortunate dude.
There's not really much you can do to help her. If she doesn't want to get clean she won't get clean. She has to want it herself.
Hope she comes around and you can help her.

Well, did you rape her?

Woah kinda rapey vibe there bud, did you by chance rape anyone?

why did you rape?

solid comeback

OP is a rapist

>captcha: hendr private

Quit being rapey you fucking faggot rapey mcraper

You shouldn't rape your sister user. Hope she gets sober

rape is so over rated
if you are white then rape isn't even a big deal

Quit raping, OP. Sad that you would rape your sister just because she is easy to manipulate.

Why'd you rape her bro?

Stop raping.

no rapists allowed on pol sorry op

Why would you expect anyone to sympathize with a rapist?

you should have thought about that before you raped her, pig

Checked

anti-rape quads

Double the good advice.

Your sister is saying you raped her or someone else?

fuck off rapist

sage

Raped her so hard ya evicted her chin up mate

checkem

Why did you diddle your sister are you japanese?

How about you stop raping people, OP?

Hold on, there's somebody banging at my d

Oh boy...

Holy shit, OP did that shit.

Fuck u rapist
U nasty rapist
I hate u rapist

Pull the cop card before she does, tell her if she keeps putting up with her bullshit, you'll call the cops. Trust me, just saying that BEFORE SHE DOES is a psychological win, tell her you won't hesitate to report her drug abuse

fuck off phoneposter

>hey mom look i replied to everyone

kek officially anti-rape

so did you rape your junkie sister?

did you rape her, OP?

BE HONEST

call the police right now and file a report of harassment and a restraining order immediately. my sister leeched off me for 2 years and i kicked her out after she refused to work said that she will stay as long as she wants, tried to pull a fake rape scandal on a guy she dated so i gave her 1 month and she broke most of my shit in my house. i filed a report, she did 4 years in prison for it, i never went to visit the piece of shit cunt. filed a restraining order the day she got out. write the piece of shit off now, document everything you can and send a message to your folks if they are alive and tell them everything to cover your ass

Just report her ass and be done with it, lad.

don't you have better things to do?

Good luck OP. Women are spoiled children. My advice is don't move in with on. It's exactly like having a sister in the house. Disgusting animals

>not gettign licensed as the town rapist first
You people disgust me.

ITT: OP rapes sister and makes thread about it

Have you ever considered not being a fucking white male?

Not your personal blog faggot

WHY ARE YOU KICKING OUT YOUR FUCKING SISTER? GET HER SOME HELP INSTEAD OF BEING AN UNCARING GREEDY CAPTIALIST LIBERTARIAN RETARD. DO WHAT A NATSOC WOULD DO. FORCE HER INTO CARE IF SHE LIKES IT OR NOT.

unfortunately the cops don't give a fuck about her drugs, the only thing i can do is go through the long and expensive eviction process. and i would fuck a beehive before her, she's fucking satan.

look at her in her stupid cunt eyes and say "statute of limitations" and if you want say something like "what kind of a stupid person gets raped and never reports it to the police and only brings it up when they can think up a way they could benefit from the rape" " I would have reported my rapist that hour and would sue him for everything hes worth" "you are just a prostitute that feels she deserves more than shes worth"

something like that

Wtf I hate Kek now

>kek officially anti-rape
noooooooo

You are an uncarrying cunt of a brother.Get her help.

if repeated digits the cops will eat her story and your ass will be broken in prison

Good idea, considering that some places have "common law marriage" where they can take half your stuff on the way out even if you never marry them!

What state are you in?

>uncarrying
i'm glad OP isn't carrying her ass too.

that 666 in the middle is a warning , screencap everything your sister sends you , protect your anus

>be brainwashed me
>be horny
>jus_wan_quick_fux.jpeg
>hit up jewlist
>looking at casual encounter page
>hit up a 'female' nigger
>get reply back
>says she gona suck muhdix
>drive 20 mins to the place
>late like 1-2am?
>wait in car text her
>30 min later get reply
>'im outside'
>go and meet her
>takes me to garage
>starts sucking
>i squeeze her tits
>grab her crotch
>feel a bulge
>WHAT THE FUCK
>tell 'her' ARE YOU A FUCKING FAGGOT?
>IN TERROR NOW
>run out toward car as fast as i could
>get in car drive the fuck out of there
>seriously debating to kill him or not
>feel like i am going to be sick or my lungs explode or both
>serious panic attack
>get home and cry and shower; repeat
>look at my phone
>text from faggot1 -- since i am now degen faggot2.
>the faggot says: 'i aint no tranny givin up to noone'
>'you were like a rapist, u tryed to rape me omg'
>lawyer up
>call first lawyer
>he cant beilive me wants $700 retainer for advice if he does go to police
>tell him i dont have that
>'hangs up'
>go on jewlist again
>same fucking faggot posting on w4m and t4m
>document the shit oout of it
>move on
fuck man i am an idiot

u fucking rapist

>implying you can help someone who doesn't want it

Go fuck yourself

shut up roastie whore, she wouldn't have been living with me if i didn't try to help her. you can't help someone who doesn't even acknowledge they're a junkie. it's just impossible. if you've ever dealt with a full blown self-destructing junkie retard you might understand.

>you raped your sister?

You should stop raping people andy

Kek hates mudslimes, of course he is anti-rape. Are you guys new?

I don't fucking know why gookmoot doesn't make quoting more than 5 people trigger the spam filter

Go to /bant/. Also you shouldn't share family problems like this with other people and youre being sexist.

That's what you get for associating with niggers.

I also have a junkie sister and can confirm that drug addicts are subhumans who need to be lynched.

I would absolutely curbstomp a drug addict if I could get away with it

You're a faggot and also a coal burner.

(((Being sexist)))
And you're being a retard

holy shit those grilled meat products would be awesome right now

toll = paid

but you're still not welcome here you racemixing faggot

this

>being sexist
Why would you say that on the politically INCORRECT board of fucking Sup Forums...

Fuck off you commie cunt. There is no helping an addict- they have to help themselves. In order to do that, the addict has to hit rock bottom. OP is right to remove the enmeshment from his life. Its not his job to fix his sister- its his sister's.

OP draw clear boundaries. Block her texts. Change your locks. Completely z
Separate your life from hers. If she asks, tell her that you will have no further dealings until she is clean and sober w proof.

If she is a junkie and OP is clean the judge probably wouldn't buy it, assuming OP had a decent lawyer if she decided to take it that far. Judges aren't stupid people, and chances are your local judge isn't some raging SJW hopefully.

kek i fucked a black prostitute once. she got me to buy her nigglets mcdonalds when i wanted to do anal. totally worth it. bitch was like 18 and 1 minute old with the body of a 9-year-old boy (yes with kids somehow and a nice c-section scar). i came hard. she didn't have a dick though, you homo.

Protect your anus, OP.

OP confirmed for rapist.

>didn't have a dick
boner lost

that and every cop in town and half the judges know and hate her. she even got a fucking warrant served on my house for stealing a phone from a courthouse that ended up belonging to a prosecutor with sensitive shit on their phone.

I dont like immigration but theres no reason to treat white women badly just because you cant get any especially your own family.

3/10

I have a junkie brother. I put up with so much shit from his and his strung out gf over the years. He stole my car and wrecked it not long ago. I never intend on seeing him again. Also, my cousin who is was my best friend growing up, probably the closest person I've ever known, overdosed and died in November.

Junkies are useless and hopeless. There is nothing that will fix them.

what if she's a junkie who accuses you of rape?oj, and kill yourself

>gets raped
>gets evicted

lifes rough for junkie sister

mass quoters should be shot

>raping your sister
Doesn't count as rape, she's your property

You rapist.

what's hank hill doing in that grow house?

FPBP

op is a faggot and rapist apparently

Son of a lawyer here, call your lawyer the moment she says anything about a false for allegation (you already should have).
Keep your phone on you as evidence at all times.
Don't let her come near you.
Make sure your family knows what she has said.
Contact the police the second you even get the slightest inkling that she is a danger to you.

The only way to help the poor children dependant on the evil drugs is to slaughter them all.
Behaviour is 100% genetic, once a poor innocent drug sufferer, always a poor innocent drug sufferer.

Do the honest, righteous, kind thing, and bash your sister on the head with a large object until her mother would not be able to recognise the mass of formless meat than was her brain.

Remember, for evil to triumph, good men need doing nothing.

Once a pair of drunken assholes were going down my street smashing everything they could at 3am. When they got to my house I kicked the shot out of the guy. The female had to protect him. She just kept claiming she'd call the cops and make up a story about me trying to rape her and her boyfriend saving her.

Women are pure evil.

Clearly a rapist. Never tell people shit. Why tf would you tell the internet? Because youre that stupid