REMINDER TO EVERYONE: There is Nothing Against Trump

If there were truly any evidence against collusion between Russia and Trump, then we would have known about it by now.

Reminder to all that these accusations are by pathetic attempts by the far left to sway the population into believing this false narrative.

Again, if there was solid evidence against Trump it would not have taken over 100 days for it to come to light. There is nothing on him, and everyone on this board posting "news" about it is perpetuating this false narrative.

Other urls found in this thread:

wbaltv.com/article/fbi-searching-annapolis-fundraiserconsulting-firm/9639787
shareblue.com/*
web.archive.org/web/20170512054918/https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/2017/05/10/senate-intelligence-committee-subpoenas-michael-flynn-russia-investigation/101529608/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

bump

{USERSCRIPT ERROR: 194} PATHWAY NOT FOUND
This. There is nothing against Trump.

CAPTCHA {dd3USER22redir}

da fuck?

Bump for truth

They got nothing now, and they've always had nothing. Keep pounding them into submission with this truth!

dropping red pills to bump thread

>if it were knowable we would have known by now

that has got to be the most 5 year-old logic I have ever heard.

This is the age of "leaks". Comey has loyal supporters in the FBI. If there is one shred of evidence it will be leaked in the next month at most. If it is real it will be irrefutable and the media will roll on it 24/7. If it is horse shit like the fake "Trump dossier" no one will go there who doesn't have some form of immunity from being sued into oblivion like Gawker.

If nothing comes to light in a month, let it go liberals or risk looking like desperate tinfoil hat wearing morons (not that you don't already).

Everyone in media and the left hates Trump, Why would it take this long for "them" to take him out if they had real ammo?

everyone please keep in mind that the (((media))) lies to us

ASIA FOR THE ASIANS, AFRICA FOR THE AFRICANS, WHITE COUNTRIES FOR EVERYBODY!

Everybody says there is this RACE problem. Everybody says this RACE problem will be solved when the third world pours into EVERY white country and ONLY into white countries.

The Netherlands and Belgium are just as crowded as Japan or Taiwan, but nobody says Japan or Taiwan will solve this RACE problem by bringing in millions of third worlders and quote assimilating unquote with them.

Everybody says the final solution to this RACE problem is for EVERY white country and ONLY white countries to “assimilate,” i.e., intermarry, with all those non-whites.

What if I said there was this RACE problem and this RACE problem would be solved only if hundreds of millions of non-blacks were brought into EVERY black country and ONLY into black countries?

How long would it take anyone to realize I’m not talking about a RACE problem. I am talking about the final solution to the BLACK problem?

And how long would it take any sane black man to notice this and what kind of psycho black man wouldn’t object to this?

But if I tell that obvious truth about the ongoing program of genocide against my race, the white race, Liberals and respectable conservatives agree that I am a naziwhowantstokillsixmillionjews.

They say they are anti-racist. What they are is anti-white.

Anti-racist is a code word for anti-white.

I agree the logic is retarded but usually investigations like this don't come out of nowhere. Usually there's something provable that arrouses suspicion. In this case the entire investigation is just confirmation bias combined with partisan politics. It's like the left saw that people were buying into Alex Jones and said "WE CAN DO THAT" and threw together something about russia or something.

B-but the hearings? What does it mean?

Yeah, well good luck to them keeping it up for 17 more months until the election next November.

I hate that I'm going to agree with you. During the primaries and election any thing that was used against Trump come out immediately within the sane day, but something like Watergate 2.0 doesn't have the head of the FBI reporting it in less than two months is just baffling. It's not the seventies, we have much better technology, if there is any evidence then I would like to see it by December, if not, I'm done with Democrat and Republican party for ever.

Pizzagate has more solid evidence than this stuff. And yet the MSM keeps covering this Russian conspiracy theory over that.

I guess my point is why is it taking so long for "them" to take down Trump? If everyone is itching to remove him, why are we here, past 100 days of his presidency and still nothing.

It cracked me up to think that these pics were all legit, and this kid had literally the worst luck in the world.

Holy shit, I thought politicians were nuts in the US. This is on another level

>output as a function and incorrect global variables.
You suck at life and should kill yourself.

Post this redpill every time when some shill is crying about Trump and Russia.

They can't explain why Shitlary sold 20% of US uranium to russians and got massive bribes for that.

I have seen that before but in a different form. The left really are degenerating into an abomination of their former self, which was pretty shit to begin with anyways.

>fake news

At least you acknowledge that white people exist, because you the word "white" in your reply to me, user. But some people actually deny it, they say "How do you define white"; "Only one race, human"; etc.

If there was a single shred of anything on trump the dems would be frothing at the mouth starting impeachment hearings. There is nothing, which is why they are so eager to talk about it constantly in the media. They are trying to subvert and create a false narrative by repeating the same lie over and over and over again.

This is what I have seen before.

>but usually investigations like this don't come out of nowhere.

Yeah, or maybe they just hate Trump that much because their crybully tactics and identity politics mean nothing to him and they were JUST SO SURE that they would win that they became delusional children and are willing to spend millions of dollars and countless man hours just to spite him.

wbaltv.com/article/fbi-searching-annapolis-fundraiserconsulting-firm/9639787

May 11, 2017 - ANNAPOLIS, Md. —
FBI agents executed a search warrant Thursday at an office of a GOP fundraising/consulting firm in Annapolis that has ties to President Donald Trump

brah if Vault 7 is real then w/e Trump and friends did with the Russians would have been found out withing a day.

Vault 7 is either fake or Trump and Friends did not collude with Russians

Well no shit

You left the part out where an entire committee had to approve the deal, and that Clinton did not have the authority to sell anything to anyone by herself.

"The state's Republican Party said the raid concerns fundraising questions in a previous political race."

"he firm has been sued, and has been questioned by the Federal Election Commission concerning money raised by a political action committee linked to the firm that has been accused of using candidates' names to raise money without their permission."

I highly doubt Trump is involved.

The TLA's don't want to give up their secrets, they use a technique called 'parallel construction' to build a court case that doesn't reveal their capabilities.

See "without their permission". Do you think Trump was aware of this going on? If there is any truth to this, "they" have used Trump and he was ignorant in all of this.

You are right.

This whole thing is actually just political capital for the Dems. They know its not true. They dont even care if its true. But it gives them a seat at the table. It gives them a way to try and gain more support. the normie lib supporters really do believe it and eat the shit up.

That is why they wanting it to last as long as possible. They know once the Russia thing is done, they have to find something else to cling to in order to stay relevant.

THEY HAVE TO HAVE THIS OR THEY'RE DONE!! They have no back up plan. They have nothing new. The only thing they have is "we can save you from the Russians evil plot!!!!"

I talk to these people all the time. The Dem political leaders all know its B.S. but they have to have it to stay relevant.They will drag it out till midterms if they can and longer if they need to.

Its all about strategy.

Right here fuckfaces
Read it and weep
Cheeto In Chief is going DOWN

Is this true? evidence? I would like to believe it btw. For muh narrative

the dumbest shit ive ever seen

If there is any evidence, when they present it, it will be reviewed and I am sure there will be repercussions.
Until then, stop falling for ShariaBlue/CTR/Libtard bait threads!

>[Citation needed]

What makes you think the FBI can't forge evidence against Trump?

Trump ia guilty as hell, and there is no way that he walks free from this. The Russian connections undeniable at this point.

It's fun watching his presidency turn to rubble, but it needs to end now.

//Unknown error
// @include shareblue.com/* // ==/UserScript== if (!(window.top === window.self)) { var player = document.getElementById('player'); setSize(player); }

I try telling people but they simply don't care. We are definitely going to see war I the coming years

>Trump ia guilty as hell
Guilty of what?
What will he be charged with?
Where is the evidence?

>The Watergate scandal began with the June 17, 1972 break-in at the Democratic National Committee headquarters at the Watergate office complex in Washington, D.C., and the Nixon administration's attempted cover-up of its involvement.

>With impeachment by the House and removal by the Senate all but certain, on the night of August 8, 1974, Nixon took to the airwaves and delivered an address in which he announced his resignation. During the day on August 9, 1974, Nixon became the first, and so far only, president to resign.

theres still plenty of time fuck face

What's fake about the dossier? Whenever it comes up all anyone posts are the made up memes when people were trying to say it came from Sup Forums

>If there were truly any evidence against collusion between Russia and Trump, then we would have known about it by now.

No, because it's an ongoing investigation lol

When Trump said that Comey told him he wasn't under investigation, he lied. The FBI doesn't tell you whether or not they are investigating you when you ask them.

we all knew it was fake when they said Russia got Trump elected.

we all know that Sup Forums got Trump elected, so if anything it's a Japanese Take over - be prepared for Anime in Real Life

...you realize that in a case with this much potential, literally the sitting presidential administration, the last thing you wanna do is start throwing around what you know without being damn sure it's correct, right?

What are you even comparing the wait time for evidence to? If the allegations are true, this would be far and away the biggest case in US history. A presidential candidate conspiring with a foreign power to win an election, this could be even bigger than water gate. There is nothing in the same league as it. The absence of evidence, more accurately what they're willing to reveal at this time, is not evidence of absence.

In the mean time, they've already subpoenaed Mike Flynn.

web.archive.org/web/20170512054918/https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/2017/05/10/senate-intelligence-committee-subpoenas-michael-flynn-russia-investigation/101529608/

I'd hold off on passing judgment on what they may or may not have until after we hear more details from his testimony. Perhaps he'll go on a diatribe about pizza gate or w/e, but I wouldn't hold my breath.

Have faith that the Senate, with it's slight Republican majority, will find the truth: whether we are prepared to handle it or not.

Russian interference was known and discussed several months before election day lol.

>yfw Trump sues everyone who accused him for defamation and wins
>yfw all the settement money would be enough to pay off all of our debt

What's he waiting for?

Oh right, he can't do that because his accusers aren't lying.

Attempts of interference. Many countries are attempting to interfere in many aspects of the US government every minute of the day. And what specifically do you know about Russia interfereing with the election?

How many times has the US interfered in elections in other countries?

Then why were people saying he was under investigation? How would they know?

So far, the basics of what they have released as part of the ongoing investigation.

Russians employed paid online posters to target specific areas and battleground states with false stories to affect the election, and they used hacking to create targeted leaks on a particular candidate.

The question isn't whether or not Clinton deserved to win or whether election interference is some uncommon, shocking thing, but whether or not the other candidates staff (Hopefully unbeknownst to him) was aware of this, or worse, involved in some way.

If any of them were aware, or if there was ever any suggestion on the part of any member of Trumps team that there would be some sort of reward or exchange for helping them in such a manner, then people are going to prison.

He's waiting to get more (You)s before sending it to court, so everyone who replied to him saying, "I'm not in collusion with Russia" would all be hyperlinked to him, making it easier to keep track of everyone he needs to list.

We know he is being investigated in congress, for one.

Additionally, we know the FBI is looking into Russian interference AND his campaign (Which may or may not include him), a point that Trump likes to stress in interviews. Which individuals they are investigating is not necessarily something the FBI will tell us, or said individuals, until they complete the investigation.

FBI will not comment, but we have parallel investigations taking place in congress that have fingered numerous Trump associates.

What we DO know, is that Comey would not have told Trump whether or not he was being investigated as part of any given investigation, which makes Trumps claim that he did exactly that very interesting.

Why so many shills? I can't wait for 2020, when Hillary loses again because you guys have just doubled down on the behavior that is the cause of your loss, and then Clinton will officially die/retire/be jailed and we can enjoy 4 shill-less years of Trump/

I can't wait until we annex your strip mall of a country, day of rake can't come soon enough.

And as I said, I'm not concluding this is real or not either way until I see more information.

>If there were truly any evidence of wrongdoing by Secretary Clinton, then we would have known about it by now.
>Reminder to all that these accusations are by pathetic attempts by the far right to sway the population into believing this false narrative.
>Again, if there was solid evidence against HRC it would not have taken over 1600 days for it to come to light. There is nothing on her, and everyone on this board posting "news" about it is perpetuating this false narrative.

>If there were truly any evidence of wrongdoing by Adolf hitler, then we would have known about it by now.
>Reminder to all that these accusations are by pathetic attempts by the far left to sway the population into believing this false narrative.
>Again, if there was solid evidence against Hitler, it would not have taken over 70 years for it to come to light. There is nothing on her, and everyone on this board posting "news" about it is perpetuating this false narrative.

that's what you get for using an outdated addon you nigger

If there were truly any evidence against the industrial extermination of political prisoners and Jews during the holocaust, then we would have known about it by now.

Reminder to all that these accusations are by pathetic attempts by the far right to sway the population into believing this false narrative.

Again, if there was solid evidence against the Holocaust it would not have taken over 60 for it to come to light. There is nothing on it, and everyone on this board posting "news" about it is perpetuating this false narrative.

Also:
In what world do you live in that you think fraud is not fraud anymore after 100 days? Are you really this dense?
LMAOing at your life.

could it be that all the people that could bring Trump down won't because they are loyal to the party he is in?