DUDE TRUMP LMAO

DUDE TRUMP LMAO

What happened to comedy TV Sup Forums?

hey get the budder i need to put it on crumpfet :DDDDDDDDDDDDDD

How would Hollywood be if Trump lost?

So muxh content for the latctwo years on television has been all Trump, and it will continue for the next 8 years. If it wasn't for Trump, these people wouldn't have jobs

A billion documentaries and non fiction movies about Hillary's amazing ascent to greatness and smashing the glass ceiling blah blah blah
It would have been so cringe worthy and holier than thou shit

same can be said for bandwagoners like milo, laura southern, pjw, and other faggots

i don't get how all this trash finds and audience

Comedy is, literally, 1) making fun of someone because of 2) their inner contradictions. That's why liberals fear humor so much. They can't let you criticize any minorities and they don't want to show how absurd their whole agenda is.

It was just as bad during Bush desu

they would be making films about how we need to kill white males. how white men are the devil. they'd be preparing for white genocide (male) and the war which would send them to die somewhere in a jungle or desert on the other side of the planet.

Member that's my bush?
These faggots do this every time its a republican.
Why didn't the make a show about obama being a condescending race baiting incompetent faggot?

How do they maintain the name Comedy Central when all their shows stopped being funny like 9 years ago?

Yup. That and all the liberal bullshit they were waiting to push through during president hilldawggs (((honeymoon))) period.

This is what i was thinking, i feel like it would go from bad to cringy in weeks

>just as bad during bush
not a chance, this is 200 fucking million times worse

sure bush had the "haha hes dumb xdd" jokes but that was just because the internet was starting to get in full swing. even though there were things like That's My Bush it wasnt even close to this bad

literally every channel, every single discussion, every fucking form of media has some anti-trump sentiment in it. and it tries to be funny but you can just smell the complete butthurt in their "jokes"

The reason none of these shows can really touch Trump, he's funnier than they are.

He's the biggest troll in the world, and he also happens to be the most powerful man in the world. No fucks given.

didn't they do the same to Bush with the South Park guys.

I distinctly remember how it was. It was light-hearted and not as over top as they are now with trump

>tfw I cut the cord 4 years ago and can tell this is on CC just by the font

I like how Little Bush and this is okay, but no one had the balls to make an Obama show.

I wonder if it's going to be worse than the last time they tried to do this retarded shit

Don't forget this

i didn't even know that existed

Cuz dats racist bruh

That show was cute as fuck lil chenny having darth Vader as a dad made me laugh every time

I remember hollyjew bashing Bush but theres no way it was this bad

Is it just because I am on Sup Forums all the time or does it seem like popular culture and the world of politics have completely merged?

Lol I completely forgot about this. Where's Yeb!?

came to post these

good work lads, they were terrible and so will the trump show

letterkenny.

you can thank me later.

>elect a literal meme candidate
>complain when his presidency is treated like a joke