>the blob is unable to react fast enough
>excessive G-forces amplify the weight on her knees
>they explode from over-torquing

*fucks your ass*

beat me to it damm

easy

*refill my lamp oil*

Throws pizza. Escapes barely

"Oh, excuse me please, just gonna walk on by you... okay, have a lovely day! :3"

10/10

>Throws pizza.
user, nooo!

>pulls out pokéflute

I've played this game before

I don't get it. But I also never did the pokemon, so maybe that's why.

Jew Post unfortunately Best Post

There's a big fat Pokémon named snorlax who blocks your path so you can't progress. You get the pokeflute, play it, and he wakes up and attacks you in a sleepy rage. Then you can proceed.

I was shit-posting today and came up with a theory.
So, you know how some Africans have these bizarre and grotesque body mods? What is believed is that they made their women do this because slavers would not take their women away afterwards. They were too fucking ugly for anyone to want to buy them.

Well, are these women not cultivating a bizarre and grotesque appearance too?
We know they seem to get it via peer pressure in a college/university environment and it's the ones doing stuff like Women's Studies that mostly do it.
Those programs are dominated by lesbians and lesbians are known to try and "recruit."

What if these lesbians are persuading girls to figuratively lip disc themselves so that they become completely unattractive to men and vulnerable to being preyed on by them?

Another part of my theory is that the more grotesque they look - the more it will only be numales that approach them. At a certain point they may become emotionally convinced that all men are repulsive betas. This would aid the lesbians in converting them.

what a qutie
then run away

sup baby, you look like the type of lady to enjoy an icp concert

T H I C K E R

roll her in flour and fuck the wet spot.

oke-doke, thanks, burger.

> [WOOP WOOPS INTERNALLY]

You are onto something here. They are demarcating themselves into slavery. Damn.

But the grotesque look isn't just about their weight. Often they have weird piercings and a shit ton of tattoos which isn't to make them undesirable but it's like a cattle tag. They are letting ppl know they are owned.

No lie I saw one of these specimens while walking around campus the other day and I just started laughing. I don't think she realized I was laughing at her when I walked past her. I just wasn't expecting it to be so funny to see one of these IRL.

Like fucking cattle. The nose rings and getting branded with tattoos.

Ha! Not a bad plan.

I had the plan of gripping one of her lumps or rolls and just slinging her to the ground

M'lady you stepped on the wrong freak today

>see flag

>Often they have weird piercings and a shit ton of tattoos
>which isn't to make them undesirable

Are you sure you are not just speaking for yourself? I would ABSOLUTELY include those in what I'm talking about. Even more than obesity, actually. Since plenty of women just fall into being fat as hell without being SJW types.

*blocks your arteries*

Cry and run away

*Bayonet thrust*

That's about as effective as shooting a tank with a musket.

>green hat

fuck I want that so bad

Kenshin pls go

>*blocks your view*

The sad thing is she'd probably be cute minus 100 lbs. But the mind is obviously a lost cause.

>chhhhh
>nothing personnel kid

>Look at thumnail of pic
>Question why donut is in hair
>Oh, it's a hamplanet, makes sense

Unleash the negroes.

>Implying the Hiten Mitsurugi is needed for dodging landwhales.

>fat disgusting blob with no breasts

*raids your thread*

>Push her over
>Watch her flail around like a turtle on its back
>Quickly put my hands over my ears to protect myself from triggered screeching
>Smile as I walk away

youtube.com/watch?v=2xNLxtZR850

^This^

*pulls trigger once*

psssh.... nothing personnel... 7.62kid...