Do you want a real red pill? I'll give you a big one to swallow; America runs the world...

Do you want a real red pill? I'll give you a big one to swallow; America runs the world, you mess with America and we'll ransack your country, steal your oil then say we won no matter what.

OP is a cucked American that likes getting fucked up the ass.

So given that Jews run america are you saying that Jews run the world?

You're either black, asian, spic or yuro expat, either ways your opinion is irrelevant so suck on my red white and blue dick faggot.

Basically.

but Beyonce says that girls run the world in her hit song "who run the world? (Girls)" (2011). how do you reconcile that?

Americans are stupid. Their education is subpar and only a handful actually make use of the time with teachers.

They also love borrowing money for stupid shit and never paying it back.

Oh yeah??
Why don't you blow it out your ass

Look at what happened to Romans in the end, boyo.

It's true, so many times I'll see on here Americans lack any critical thinking. Most of the time all they can respond with is some retarded half-sentence like:

>ahahahah America fuck yeah pussies
>shut up achmed
>haha Sweden is so fucking gay hahahahha

That's about the depth of thinking for the average American. They really are a dumb bunch. God help us if this is the future.

Blow it out your ass

Americans don't even run America you stupid OP

Why do non Americans feel the need to come on an American image board so they can insult us?

ahahaha america fuck yeah pussies
suck on it faglord YEEEEEEEEEHAW

>Do you want a real red pill? I'll give you a big one to swallow; Jews runs the world, you mess with the Jews and America will ransack your country, give your oil to the Jews then say we won no matter what.
Let me just fix this quick.

4.4% of the world's population, yet the largest marketplace and center of wealth on the planet.

65% of which is still Huwhite, really activates the Altoids.

Fuck off queer

america IS the jews dummy

>polynesian hat production company
>American

Mrucians are itiods. I was with students from burica on archeological excavations - my god. They are just inbred retards. The only good thing about them is that they have monies for excavations. But its mostly others who do intelecual work. Burgers just give monies and stay away cuz they dont know shit.

Only reason they're able yo connect to this website is because America invented the internet

CERN invented the internet

Fuck off OP. This country is a jewish state, nothing to be proud of.

Blow it out your ass.

Fuck yeah Jews run America and if you mess with Israel burgers gon get they legs blown off and die on the floor of the VA so ISIS can take the oil and protect Israel from some other Sandniggers and then Lugenpresse will say mishun accomplished.
Murica!

Today I went to my friend/brother's graduation. My fellow Americans clapped, a lot. They clapped in the middle of a speech. They clapped after the speech, they clapped after the video, turns out the video was only half played due to technical difficulties. They replayed the video in its entirety, my fellow Americans clapped again. Before the video was over they hollered and cheered when the person they were there for showed up with his name written in front of his picture on the video, they also clapped then. Then about 8 people were introduced. They clapped after EVERY SINGLE introduction. Then the students began getting their degrees, they clapped for every single student, not just the person they were there for, I mean every single one. The students even clapped for themselves at one point.

Today I was ashamed to be an American, we may rule the world, but we don't deserve to. We are retarded.

True. Don't forget to sage this shill thread boys

Yep. Thats our biggest problem. Some of us are trying to fix it.

Whiney people can blow all of those other complaints directly out of their ass.

The self hating jew, everyone.

Blow it out your ass.

If you clap for all the other children all the others will clap for your children.

Fuck off Euro-Trash.

America has the friendliest culture on earth. Except Cali, the NE, and niggers.

The fact that they didn't extend into infinity like every other culture in existence ever? Or that all modern societies in the west are based solely on its best qualities as a base standard?

Nothing last forever m80, and if 1500 years from now all societies use the US of A as the bases for their systems, I say that is a fine achievement.

Blow it out your ass

Americans love TV, biggest flaw. Very easily controlled. Big league.