HAHAH! DON'T WE HAVE THE BEST NIGGERS FOLKS!

HAHAH! DON'T WE HAVE THE BEST NIGGERS FOLKS!

BASED NIGGER! BASED TRANNY! BASED FAGGOT!

LOOK HOW TOLERANT WE ARE LEFTISTS. WE WANT THE SUBHUMANS IN AS MUCH AS YOU!

You can take a nigga out of the hood and dress him up in a milo t shirt but you cant take the hood out of the nigga.

civic nationalism completes one of the same goals as globalism....miscegenation.

The difference is that these subhumans have been here for 300 years. I believe if the (((CIA)) didn't distribute crack in their neighborhoods and there wasn't an incentive for single mothers it wouldn't be this bad. The negro, just like the woman, has been a tool of (((them))).

WE SAY NIGGER BUT WE CARE ABOUT OUR NIGGERS YOU SOUR FUCK. DON'T GOOK THINGS UP

DAT NIGGA GOTS A GUN, SOMEONE ARREST HIM NOW!!!!

What other choice do you as an American have? Bringing back segregation? Black people aren't going anywhere and they have been in the country since it's inception.

this is a great summary

>6,000,000
kek

Indeed. They win with civic nationalism, just takes a bit longer.

He's kinda cute.

This desu, niggers are objectively worse than whites but a based nigger is more than welcome to leave for Africa on the day of the rope.

WE
WUZ
PART OF THE BASED TRUMP AMERICAN FAMILY
AND SHIIIET

Racial holy war ya fucking leaf

>that atta boy!!
What a fucking uncle Tom
Fuck him.

Fucking race traitor, he may as well be a commie.

AYO HOLUP
>shucks and jives
SO U BE SAYIN
>drinks grape soda
DAT WE WUZ
>steals
PATRIOTZ N SHIET?

>Bringing back segregation?
Of course. We already do it. It's called white flight. Someday we'll just run out of land to run to and we'll have to do something.

based flagposter

There's nothing wrong and everything right with niggers breaking out of the Jews' hold and becoming decent citizens - the Jews have actually fucked them over even harder than whites because they're generally dumber and even easier to manipulate - but r*ddit's worship of them is pretty pathetic.

This shit is conflicting.
I don't want to live with niggers but I wouldn't feel right killing guys like this. I just really don't want him in my country. I want an all white country.
Can't they just let us be in peace?
Go and stake a claim in Africa and we can help them enforce a border so they don't end up raided by their indigenous relatives.
They'll have to build their own economy if they don't want to end up dependent like the rest of Africa but if they fail after that they deserve their failure. Just don't leave any here and don't let them back in.

First of all, we need to distance ourselves from Trump. He's not at all /ourguy/. It was fun during the election, but that time is over. /pol is not Republican. We need to start shilling actual white nationalists like Dick Spencer more.

Second, I have a sneaking suspcion that this is photoshopped, and if anyone can find the actual post it could be a redpill.

only sub 90 IQ idiots believe that whites should be the only ones in America and that minorities can't be intelligent or productive towards society

This. You have to be an idiot to think it's possible to remove all of the minorities in America right now.