Generation Zyklon Isn't Just A Meme

sfgate.com/bayarea/article/Anti-Semitic-incidents-raise-concerns-at-another-11140449.php

“There was an incident with kids forming a swastika as part of a dance routine. There have been German words and salutes in the hallways, swastika graffiti and stuff,” said Rabbi Mark Bloom, whose son is a junior at Piedmont High.

The incidents — which also included racial slurs, anti-Semitic slurs and offensive gestures — had been happening for several months and were brought to the attention of school officials on April 24, according to an email sent to parents Monday.

Other urls found in this thread:

www12.statcan.gc.ca/census-recensement/2011/as-sa/98-311-x/98-311-x2011003_2-eng.cfm
b.dk/nationalt/onsdag-haanede-de-afdoede-jonas-saa-fejrede-de-hitlers-foedselsdag-det-er-som-om
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>Rabbi Mark Bloom
This kike is behind it all guaranteed.

Funny think is they like to blame nazis for that, but muslims are anti-semite as fuck and it's probably mostly them kek.

Maybe so, but I want to believe the young ones have had enough of diversity.

one in the black jeep shirt and the girl with the white tanktop in front do look kinda jewy.

I hope those kidos will grow up and take some political and army positions so it would be easier to bring down jews and gas them atlast

>Generation Zyklon Isn't Just A Meme

23 year old gen z here. We aren't a joke. We will fix the mistakes that previous generations before us have done.

The young left, liberals hate Jews more than anyone but they're silent about it.

They don't "hate" jews in a satirical fashion, they actually hate jews for real.

Remember, the Democrats are sympathetic to Islam and Arabs.

Some Arab-Mexican is challenging a Republican in San Diego. Barack Obama's father is a black Muslim.

The liberals in academia are openly anti-zionist, anti-Israel, etc.

The anti-semitic incidents are actually coming from the left. They're literally the only ones crazy enough to do it.

>born before 2000
>Generation Z

>muslims are anti-semite

Muslims ARE semites you dumb leaf! It's jews that are not semites!

>less than 10 students

Wow, it's fucking nothing.

>Democrats are the Real Nazis!
Jews run academia, they are only anti-Zionist so long as it mostly attacks Western countries using Israel as an excuse. They draw the line at anything actually bad for Jews.

There are probably Jews with a Jesus or Messiah complex, like Karl Marx.

Might be some Jews out there who want to be heroes to the goy.

"Inside every Jew there is a potential Messiah."

>Finally, people born since 1993 have sometimes been designated as the new Generation Z or the Internet generation since they were born after the invention of the Internet.

www12.statcan.gc.ca/census-recensement/2011/as-sa/98-311-x/98-311-x2011003_2-eng.cfm

I just hope it's not yet another "hey rabbi watcha doing"-incident.

Face it user, you are old and washed up. Trying to pretend you aren't a millennial won't make those wasted years come back. Good on you for wanting to stop these goddamn kikes, though.

im 19, that mean im Gen Z?

Thought I was a Millenicuck

Can't be asked to google it

According to you are gen z like me

>you are old and washed up
>make those wasted years come back
Dammit user you read me like a book. Didn't want to feel these goddamn feels. I have nothing to show for any of it.

Cutting it close, but you are still a millenial. Born before the millennium. Gen Z is in high school right now, I'd say maaaybe someone born in 99 could be called Gen Z.

Hey, rabbi.

Only through suffering do we acquire wisdom. Only with wisdom will we be able to solve the Jewish Problem

user I would like to say I have suffered. I would not want to relive my lonely life again, only if I could change things. With the power of the internet, you can learn many things with a lot of time. Realizing the (((problem))) is an important first step.

It's funny seeing millennials on Sup Forums pretending to be gen z because of a meme.

Maybe I can cradle rob a red pilled qt from that generation.

t. 26

But imagine 10 students from every school in America

That's not even counting the vast majority of white males who will be STAUNCHLY anti-SJW.

As a senior in high school I can confirm that 75% of kids in my school are considered red-pilled. In my school, brown kids make fun of themselves to stay relevant in white social circles. The best part is teachers are on complete damage control mode.

>German words in our hallways
Yeah, those are from Herr Schmidt's German class.

Dude fuck off. Gen Z are post 9/11 babies.

Basically this.

One upside of whites become more and more of a minority is that practically every white male under the age of 18 is redpilled to the maximum degree possible. I live on the west coast, a liberal stronghold.

YouTube has a lot more influence than some spergs here refuse to realize.

I know you are probably LARPing, but I want to believe. There has to be a backlash brewing, the Left has gone too far.

redpill your bros

kek

I grew up in berkeley, most of us who were pretty normal and totally not indoctrinated into liberalism by our parents have become very far right. Berkeley has progressively become a third world shithole in the past 7 or so years, Oakland is what it is.

Most of my high school friends fucking hated this and are reacting against it. Kids that aren't indoctrinated into liberalism are its worst enemy.

The rule of thumb for the acceptable marriage range is (your age / 2 ) + 7 = girls age
You'd be looking at youngest a 19-20yo qt which qualifies as Gen Zyklon

fippy Bippy my dude!

Accept it, bro, I'm 23 too, we're millennials (though we're at the end of the generation, so we have qualities of gen z as well; the millennial cucks are mostly people born in 1980-90). But generation z(yklon) is an absolute meme. I'm in my second year of uni and have some classes with 18 year olds, trust me when i say that they're just like our generation.

No, goy! Didn't you know that german words are inherently anti-semitic? Oy vey!

While its been fun watching Gen Z crash and burn, we seriously can't let them get their hands on the Sup Forums codes.

(checked)
top fucking kek

This was my first thought also

Its true. I live in Maryland, one of the worst liberal shithole strongholds. Done with college 5 years ago.

Heard some hilarious stories from a friend recently
>some high school in liberal county was going to do multiculture day
>all the white kids said they are not attending because there was going to only be non whites there
>principal had to change the name of even to vikingfest
muh keks

Also the current white kids still in high school are becoming blatantly red pill, anti multiculturalism
>do pro trump shouts and put posters
>make fun of brownies and chant "build the wall"
>other crazy shit I never dreamt of seeing when I was in high school

I have no idea how it's happening but its happening and in the Libfuck of Maryland. There is hope yet bros.

I'm not a meme

can you faggots learn how to write dates already?

Bullshit. Gen-z is just as bad, if not worse than gen-y. SJWs control the narrative.

you don't know what gen z is.

it could be any race of kids, its funny because its taboo.

>23
>gen z

Nah

That's bullshit, it's anyone born on January 1st, 2000 and after. No one else cares about that one time you burgers practiced flips in New York.

Its real.

There has been an awakening. The reckoning is at hand and the internet is the driving force because it cancels the traditional big institutional monopoly on information and propoganda.

>tfw good looking 26 y/o manlett who looks 21 and can still fuck teen qts

It's a good feel bro

I'm a fucking millenial?? Today i turned 20, shit I feel old nigguh.

>Be me
>Be senior in hs
>Heil mein fuhrer with the Mexican kids around school
>Friend is black Mexican Jew who's more racist than anyone
>Hicks say nigger daily
>Wear MAGA gear everywhere and trigger snowflakes
>White-looking Mexicans hate other Mexicans
>Stoners around school even hate libs
>Most people desensitized to Naziism thanks to yours truly
This story has some merit to it and it feels great

It isn't a meme I'm and I am currently here right now. At the very least a lot of my peers joke about stuff that lefties do all the time.

>Sup Forums is celebrating the fact that there are a bunch of underage b& on here
Summer truly never ended...I blame Boxxy

This is what happens when you make things taboo, it's makes them interesting.

Sex and sexuality used to be taboo and now it's everywhere, same thing will happen with nazis and fascism.

It would have been smarter to treat hitler and the nazis as just another event in history.

How does Ebay have schools now?

Post a video, or it's another depressed Israeli kid making a hoax.

>ten students
It may sound like nothing to you, but this is in the San Franspico bay area, aka the most pozzed area outside of NYC. If some kids even there are resisting indoctrination, how much do you think the fire rises in other places?

E. Bay high school.
And the irony of that is most likey lost

>ebay highschool

East Bay. in bay area California. You have North Bay, East Bay, South Bay. East Bay = Berkeley/Richmond fags. the fact that this story is coming out of there should tell you that it's just overreaction by the leftist cucks. Gen Z is not redpilled, look at the polls on how

I think you mean Sup Forumsoxxy. And as someone with younger cousins, I can at least attest to one fact. ALL GEN Z HATES JEWS. Thanks Pewdiepie.

The east bay is a lawless shithole. I know someone who got robber the other day in the nice neighborhood. Hordes of niggers go on raids like orcs.

Wtf ARE jews though?

And they want to lower voting age in CA to 17.

wow, i always thought piedmont was full of rich jews. Glad to see some fight in them.

Fun Fact: Ambassador Chris Stevens and Sec of Def. Robert Mcnamera and Clint Eastwood went to Piedmont High School.

How did you manage to it mention the shithole that is Oakland?

>There have been German words

Oy Gevalt

>Oakland
Oakland got filled with white hipsters + rising property taxes and gentrified so all the niggers moved to antioch and vacaville

If only it were true. At most is just larping. On the plus side any crack down on it might red pill some of them.

the hebes overplayed their hand, as always their love of money got in the way of judgement. they deserve the upcoming shoah.

You're gen y.

Makes me proud, goys

Gen y and z are both millennial.

lel, fucking eh

Sorry user. You're a millennial faggot like me

i'm a faggot milllennial, but my brother was born in 2001. he and his friends are probably the most racist people i've ever met (and we live in a blue county). he goes to public high school, so it's not like he's surrounded by white right wingers influencing him. he's not just being an edgy memelord, either. i've asked him several times if he actually wants to solve the jq, etc. and he does. our parents must have really pushed social justice on them too hard, because the backlash is insane.

>I got my diploma from E.Bay

>mfw 27 and already do this with young teen pastel girls.

It means East Bay

Essentially, anything on the east side of the Bay Bridge until you hit the rural areas.

Many young people in Denmark actually celebrated Adolf Hitlers birthday openly on Facebook, and they did it on the biggest kikebook group in Denmark.
MSM found out and freaked out.
Also in my school we once marched around 100+ persons while we hailed, pretty funny until our parents find out what we have done.

Article from msm about it
b.dk/nationalt/onsdag-haanede-de-afdoede-jonas-saa-fejrede-de-hitlers-foedselsdag-det-er-som-om

another fake hate crime propagated by (((them)))

Too bad the kids will get brain washed once they will enter college and unis

No that's when you'll see the backlash in place when you'll hear it on the news and in the furture a race war might breakout. Who know we might actually have are own version of Hitler, but much more worse

bump

Bump

Nope. GenZ will grow out of its edgy teen years, be indoctrinated in college and sell out just like their shitty parents.
>on

It's more due to the fact jews in Cali tend to be very "proud" of their heritage and can't shut the fuck up about it so it gets annoying.

I can see kids ridiculing their silly customs and the fact that jewish parents tend to push their kids into being overachieving dorks.

My little brother says there a huge amount of people praising Franco and hating faggots and fememenists in school. Maybe there's hope