What's going on here?

What's going on here?
Is it accidental or deliberate distribution of nuclear power plants?
So why?

low population

Nobody lives out there, so they don't need power. And the west coast is full of nuclear-haters.

Government owned land. Agenda 21. Don't want to contaminate the area where the 500,000 elites will live after the nuclear war.

Isn't that mostly desert area? Those plants need a big water source I think

That's where nuclear weapons and other experiments are carried out. Area 51 and all that.

You highlighted the part of that's barren. Everywhere else is green and sustains life, including large human populations.

I'm just gonna take this moment to say fucking stop with the jets near our boarders ruskies. God damn Stalin tactics wont work with NORAD. Thank you for your time.

Yellowstone.

Natural gas

No one lives in the red area

Hey mother fucker I live here!

stalin actually just scared the shit out of me

>low population
>mountains
>lack of water (needed for nuclear cooling)
>desert
>majority of nuclear warheads are here, so strikes on civilians would be detected early and responded to in seconds based on trajectory in the past

>>majority of nuclear warheads are here, so strikes on civilians would be detected early and responded to in seconds based on trajectory in the past

Basically, nuke missile heading to the east/west coast would be a civilian attack, and assure that all major population centers of the enemy would be obliterated within minutes. If the trajectory was indicating it'd hit in that blob, then it'd be a military-based strike and they'd hit military installations.

For the area you circled:
Congrats, there's like, nobody there.
PNW has hydro.
And placing a nuke anywhere near the breadbasket that is the central valley of CA is suicidal for your food (at least, that's what regulations have done so far. Compare to the breadbasket area around IL/IN/Ohio.)
Mystery solved.

Limited water sources to cool the reactors dumb fuck.

Also, the east coast and midwest were more economically developed and populated than the west when the nuclear power meme peaked.

You can sense the evil

That is legit creepy as fuck.

Those are mostly mountains so yeah

Well, a lot of nuclear development was in the area he circled, ironically.

Nukes are safe. Lets hope that a hasty attempts to build them to supply growing energy needs aren't met with disaster.

True story: I read once, that there are less nukes on the west coast since it's more vulnerable to ICBMS. East coast is safer. It's a tin foil theory, but it checks out, right?

Is not it strange, such an even border?

Lack of water.

Nobody lives there. Despite what people think, there are losses when transporting electricity over long distances. They put the plants as near to the population centers that will use them. Also it's a CRITICAL design necessity that a nuclear plant have a STEADY supply of water in case of emergencies. There aren't a lot of large rivers in that area, and the few rivers there, are CRITICAL for people and agriculture.

The red area has a lot of smaller gas, hydroelectric, and coal plants, to service the smaller cities.

>barren land
>historically shit for settling

Are you actually fucking retarded, you Russian piece of shit?
People like you are why Russia is the shithole of Europe, even below fucking Moldova.

Isnnnt it straanng how derrr iss nooone in de desssert?

No, fucking leave.

Doesn't show the one in Canada - it's only the largest in the world kek.

Wouldn't you like to know.

>map of US nuclear plants
>doesn't show the one in Canada

Jesus fucking Christ, did a liberal education already get to you, you dumb fucking piece of shit?

transmission costs are factored into power plant placement.

And fuck you as well, you fuckign Tripcode retard.

Ah, good. Finally I can ask this.
Why can't some US politicians say "nuclear" correctly? They say "nucular".

not a lot of water, hot, arid, and generally fairly annoying.
the bottom-left of your mark caught Cali's central valley. It's the opposite of what I just described: lots of water, lots of crops, lots of people.

>And fuck you as well, you fuckign Tripcode retard.

So, your insult to me is that I use a tripcode, huh?

Well, good luck with that, cuck.

>build nuke reactor in the desert
>it overheats before even turning on

>Ah, good. Finally I can ask this.
>Why can't some US politicians say "nuclear" >correctly? They say "nucular".

"Sustained fission criticality event."

Did I pronounce it right?

People like you are ruining this board.

>Cuck xDDDDDD

Fuck of back to your reddit crowd, you dumb cunt

No one lives there. That's why!

Isn't it more correct to say "nu-clear" instead of "nucular"?

this is the area where I shall build the fourth reich

>cuck

everyones moved on from this insult now. maybe the people on reddit haven't but everyone else has

That is the continental divide and the great basin desert.

that area has shit tons of wind, solar, and water power (dams)...its all windy desert, sunny desert, or mountains with run-off/rivers.

the other stuff is also true--no people, long transmission distances, and no extra water outside of the coastal areas.

The coastal areas are off limits because the rich people live there and muh environment types who drive gas guzzling suvs and a bunch of fucking NIMBYs

Also, you need a stable source of water nearby for cooling. The Atlantic supplies the east coast plants while the Great Lakes and the Mississippi can account for half the Midwest. Further west it becomes more difficult due to mountain terrain and deserts. And once you get to Commiefornia, their retarded laws won't allow it.

yes it is more correct, its just that us citizens have a very inward-looking ego and will not correct themselves on even minor things because they assume everything they think is correct.

we get a lot of water flow, no need fer nukler

There's one near Phoenix :^)

The kraut is correct. Used to be that people would get their assholes torn wide open for using tripcodes on an anonymous imageboard, but since it's the current year, I'll just have to settle for voicing my opinion of you in a reaction webm.

>barren land
An ocean of monsantos mono-crops in "de desssert".

That's been my theory on how zog extorts states. The particle accelerators and shit could be weaponized to blow up a whole continent.

Yellowstone, Better not a nuclear plant nearby

useless fact: I live 500m away he was born

i mean the place he was born

The country you live in will be below Moldova in a few years, Mohammad.

Ok, Turk.

I hate shittalking pieces of garbage like you.

You live on garbage island and probably have never left it.

Keep to yourself, Turk.

Well, explain this then

i feel very sorry for this dog but that looks so satisfying squeezing all those botflys out of its skin

Well that's awful.
They're mango worms.

all our nuclear missile silos are in those states

>afrikan owners

Figures. Did these subhumans ever domesticate anything? Why did Europeans give them domesticated animals.

BTW, Egyptians weren't African so shut the fuck up with WE WERE KANGZ AND SHIET

So this is midnight Sup Forums

so the elites have somewhere to go when one of those beauties melts down

Can nuclear reactors be cooled by seawater?

time to sleep burger

>everyones moved on from this insult now. maybe the people on reddit haven't but everyone else has

So, this reddit accusation is a new CTR tactic, huh?

IT's quite subtle, I grant you... but still quite childish in both formulation and execution.

Perhapse you need more time to study the multiple scientific disciplines that you are attempting to exploit....

But, as it stands, you are shilling against my TRIPCODE....

And i'm just posting.

>Can nuclear reactors be cooled by seawater?

Nuclear rectors can be cooled by anything that will take heat.

although, some substance/mechanism combinations are more effective/cost effective than others.

if you catch my drift.

very sparse population

For two reasons; low population so no need to generate that much power. The second is that's also where a great majority of our doomsday bunkers are located and power plants would be prioritized in an attack.

This, really. And the west coast is less geologically stable as well.

Yellowstone you dumb cunts

Ivan pls don't nuke us man. We're really trying to get people to calm down man.

Nuclear meltdowns wouldn't matter if it erupted. Everything within the initial blast radius would be completely vaporized and everything for many more thousands of miles would die in the seconds, minutes or hours following. It would shoot enough ash into the atmosphere to cause a massive blackout over much of the US, and as it spreads it would cause global damage.

Elevation + snow/water = hydroelectric energy

>Elevation + snow/water = hydroelectric energy

well said.

Look at a population map you tard.

The western US is full of hydroelectric power, so they don't need as much, and there is plenty of remote space, so they can build the plants really fucking big.

Also your blob extends into canada

Your rulers deceived you all your life. Russia NEVER planned to bomb other countries (except in response to their aggression)
The basic principle of Russian politics has not changed for centuries "who will come to us with the sword - and by the sword it will perish" "And who is good to us is the friend and brother to us"