Post your favorite Trump tweets

Post your favorite Trump tweets.

Other urls found in this thread:

i.4cdn.org/pol/1494568534964.jpg
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Rake when?

Fuck it Sup Forums, this is the most relevant thread i could find.
I was pretending to be a lefty on twitter and shitposting up a storm until they shut me down and locked my account. I'm not giving them my phone number. Is there hope that I can get back through the support system?

Gets me every time.

Either this one

or this one

It's for moments like this that I voted for him.

He's a prophet about his own end times.

>not knowing how to evade bans.
Get out

Have a heart. Barron's autistic.

Holy shit how have I not seen this one before? Truly golden

He made the right decision.

I drink diet but it's only because I have type 1 diabetes and I am very thin.

This will never make me not laugh

you can at least not be a dumb lazy fuck and inspect element rather than open a screenshot in mspaint, holy fuck

this tweet solidified my vote for him and will always be my favorite.

trump really is the most savage man alive

no one else in that sphere is bantzing people this hard

guaranteed screeching fags telling him no

>He use ms paint to make fake tweets
Dude stop trying you're embarrassing yourself

>sorry folks I'm just not a fan of sharks

This one got me.

Its so hilarious how he doesn't let this thing with Rosie O'Donnel go.

and he is our president.
i.4cdn.org/pol/1494568534964.jpg
what a time to be alive. lol
glad i didn't an hero.

or maybe it worked and this is hell!?!

>1 post by this ID

BLUMPFLSTILSKIN BTFO

IMPEACHMENT INCOMING

SAY IT WITH ME: MADAM PRESIDENT

I like his whole thing about Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart. He seemed to genuinely care about Pattinson's decision.

I don't think I've quite digested Donald Trump as President yet. It's like a pizza you leave in the fridge for a couple days and eat a slice at a time. I look back at these tweets and come to the realization that 62 million people went out and voted this guy into one of the most powerful positions in the world. He hasn't stopped, either. Every day he steps up onto the world stage and drops another shitpost of mass destruction. For anyone who hates him, the last 4 months (but arguably since the primaries) have likely eroded their mental well-being.

I can't wait to hear what he'll say when Rosie kicks the bucket

He'll never stop. He literally made Lady Gaga and Cher cry. He's everything a president should be. The economy's doing great, we're strong abroad and at home, and all of the people who deserve to be shitting their guts out with rage are shitting their guts out with rage. Get the travel ban and sanctuary city defunding through the Supreme Court and we'll be past golden and into platinum.

great post. I think about this when I wake up

>and losers
He does not give a flying fuck aye.

Yeah, whenever I start to get used to Trump being president I end up seeing stuff like this and thinking "holy shit"

True.

thats solid gold bants

shots fired

The "pervert alert" one about Weiner kills me every single time

Probably nothing bad, he stopped abusing her when she was sick a few years ago because hes a good guy

>(they)
What did he mean by this?

that was my favorite by far. classic trump!

I WILL TEACH THEM!!!!!!!!

Don't mind the replies from nu-Sup Forums Sup Forums-migrants, they just learned a new thing by chance and are now trying to appear smart because of it.

came to post this lmao

Man, we are truly living in the best timeline, i never wished to be a fat american redneck more than now.

Fucking love Trump, what a lad.

It's a work you stupid mark.

it's not real

Kekd and chekd

>that Cher tweet
holy fuck i'm dying send help

What does the president have to do with the olympics?

>I hope we never find life on another planet because if we do there's no doubt that the United States will start sending them money!

>Steinberg

Is there a jewier name? Wow

it's fucking real. I can't believe I ever doubted Trump ability to continue to meme as President

What does laughing up a sleeve even mean?

this desu

Secretly laughing.

thanks senpai
here you go. i like to carry extras around with me

Being polite in front of you but laughing at you in secret.

But wouldn't that be laughing behind a sleeve (ie covering up your mouth so you can't be seen laughing)?

Yup shortsighted "I'm officially off the Trump Train" people should stop flipping out every time he does something they disagree with...

He's still goos old Trump

Heart of gold, don't let then take it from you Mr. President.

He was being honest when he answered that debate question about his greatest weakness being he never forgives.

Trump never claimed he was thin. Little bit of cheeky self deprecation.

McDonalds don't even give you drinks in a bottle like that

He was pulling some advanced shit

reeee

No it's a reference to magicians hidding things up their sleeve.

It's making a comparison to magicians who are in the know about the reality of a situation. It's simultaneously referring to the trick up the sleeve and the knowing magician

some 4d chess AI deus ex hacking going on 4 sure desu

does anyone have the screencap of trump replying to some guy to stop send him pics of anime girls and got blocked?

I've been here since you were in diapers kiddo

nice drumpf, many don't see this. sad...

>implying Trump is thin
" I'm the most humble person I've ever seen"
T. Trump

>that weiner tweet
truely /ourpresident/

The coke one fucking got me. It's hilarious on so many levels

COOPERS GOT NO BALLS?!

What did he mean?

I like boys

i like boys add me on facebook

Very, very disrespectful

Top fucking kek. Gets me every time.

If you know the real story of what Rosie did, you'd hate her with as much of a passion as Trump.

Some girl won Miss Universe (I think that's the one Trump owned, I always mix them up), but it was revealed later that she had a drug problem.
And Rosie was screeching on about how she should have her crown taken away from her.
Instead Trump decided to give her a second chance, told her she can keep her crown if she went to rehab. Then she got clean and basically thanked Trump for saving her life.
Meanwhile, Rosie threw another bitch fit. "Why did he give her another chance?"
Basically in a nutshell Rosie was triggered that a woman more attractive than her was treated kindly. Like all women, she wanted to see a female rival suffer.

It was around this time that Trump gave his epic "She talks like a truck driver" rant.
Rosie is truly scum and if anything, Trump is too soft on her.

Holy shit I never saw the Rand and Kasich ones before.
>without a properly functioning brain
My sides.

Was there seriously any doubt this man was going to cakewalk into the White House?