Did you ever see a man wearing a shirt saying "the future is men" ??

Did you ever see a man wearing a shirt saying "the future is men" ??

Why do women always have to be extra dumb fucks

Because they know they are not as intelligent and they are sensitive about it.

I'd dick this girl so hard I have a thing for dorky looking bookworm feminist girls I don't even care how stupid her politics are

it's what happens when you don't have any children. your mind turns to mush

It looks like she got her scoop of ice cream

You know how it used to just be really pathetic people who would go "WITE POWER"? Because that was all they had going for them, before larger numbers of people like on Sup Forums created a new white nationalism as we realized we were fucked.

That girl in your picture is the same kind of pathetic retard, someone with nothing going for them. So they attach themselves to their gender. But in the case of a woman at least part of it is out of butthurt at some boy who rejected them at some point, the desire to feel "smart" and the need for attention and belonging.

Basically they're the losers of womankind.

Because they crave attention over all else

muh nigger following hillary duff, her friend there had some pretty sweet feet, got any good screencaps of that?

You know that's a man wearing the shirt right?
Probably a trans or a gend or a fahg.

Have you ever seen 200K men march through the streets wearing penis hats because a man lost an election?

>The future is female

What the hell?
It's literally men who run everything

They aren't wrong seeing as for now they are the gateway to reproduction. But I foresee that changing within 100 years max

>They aren't wrong seeing as for now they are the gateway to reproduction.

You can impregnate a women who is in a coma and she could still give birth to a healthy baby

And yet you still rely on a woman to actually have it.

Men don't wear giant penis hats for political "movements" either

For now.
Artificial womb is less than 20 years away

Without women, we'd still be in the Garden of Eden.

And then you're back at my original post bud

Not wrong

My original point was just about how useless women actually are in society
But yeah

They aren't useless in society seeing as they contribute to keeping it alive. They just think they can do better which has CLEARLY WORKED RIGHT!

They're compensating for their own insecurities they have about being inferior to men.

Because you can be Hillary Duff one day and then turn into THAT the next.

Seriously, did all that Disney money go to peroxide? Soon as it dried up she went on etsy and bought the first shirt she saw.

Kek I love this pic

>self sufficiency
MOOOOOMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM

MY LAPTOP HAS BROKEN AND I NEED 6 THOUSAND BUCKS TO GET A NEW ONE FROM THE APPLE STOREEEEEEE

WAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH

MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM

I CANT STUDY UNLESS MY LAPTOP HAS AN APPLE LOGO ON IT WITH A BITE OUT OF IT SYMBOLISING THE FAILURE TO RESIST THE TEMPTATION OF THE FORBIDDEN FRUIT THAT IS REALLY A STORY ABOUT THE NATURE OF WOMEN THAT'S BEEN MAKING WAVES FOR THOUSANDS OF YEARS NOW MOMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM

I NEED A 3 THOUSAND DOLLAR CHARGER TO GO WITH MY IMAC APPLE JOBS STEVE MACBOOK THATS SO GOOD EVEN JOBS REFUSED TO LET HIS OWN CHILDREN USE HMMMMM WHY WOULD HE DO THIS

MOMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM

Did she just assume the future's gender?

Same, for some (likely fucked up) reason this shit makes my dick diamonds

top lad

sup butthurt fags. Man here who coincidentally wore a THE FUTURE IS FEMALE shirt today. you're all pathetic and will die alone. nobody wants you.

inb4 numale

You're not a nu-male. You're a female

how do i upvote on this website. i just came from r/T_D (hey centipedes!)

>the future is female
>refugees welcome!

(checked)
This is when eugenics will begin.

It's time for you to man-up and enter in to an "open-relationship" with this modern (((educated))) western woman.

because they are allowed to, western society babysits them for whatever they want to do otherwise they don't get pussy.

Females are nothing if there isn't any men to lead them.

>Did you ever see a man wearing a shirt saying "the future is men" ??

No But at Flinders University there's a dude that wears that "The Future is Female" shirt

I think they do gender studies somewhere on the campus.

Didn't luke actually destroy it?

Is that seriously Hillary Duff? The years (and feminism) have not been kind.

Women know they are worthless. It makes them feel better.

Men have a longer history of being educated sounds stupid but its what it is, in the past women didnt have to know shit but cooking and fucking.

I know the Duff dynasty. Bunch of fucking geniuses, those fucking Duff people.

You want to base your ideas on 'reality' television be my guest.

That's because "the future is men" has obvious gay connotations, and nobody wants to be gay.

Geez, that cunt is gross.

Which is why men will always lose and feminists will always win. Women don't need men, but men will bow down to any female who gives him attention (even traps). The future, unfortunately, is female.

Did you not receive your mandatory penis hat? Email me at [email protected] to rectify that.

pretend to be liberal to get da pussy

>tfw in 10 years women will have lost their monopoly on pussy to AI sexbots that ironically won't be as degenerate as women thanks to their programmability

because everyone knows men really are the future, it doesn't need to be said