Sup Forums breeding program (ONLY WHITE PEOPLE)

ALL NON-WHITES SHOULD IGNORE THIS THREAD.

The White birth rate is very low as we all know. We need to fix that.

Here's what we should do. You can do this now Sup Forums. The change starts with us.

I recommend getting them young. Red pill her and breed her. Btw, only take her virginity if you intend to marry her - anything else is degenerate.

In my experience women are more emotional, so logic alone isn't enough. But if you're alpha enough you will be fine - she will just adapt your believes after a while.

I started dating my wife when I was 25 and she was 15 (which is legal here) and we have two kids now and a third on the way.

>get a good education (STEM, econ...)
>take care of yourself - good diet & start lifting
>find a good young wife
>breed her
>raise your kids right - red pill them about niggers etc. but don't be too strict (if you're too strict they will rebel)

>>Write any other tips or thoughts below.
Pic is the age of consent world wide btw.

Remember that a high age of consent is a Jewish/feminist trick to keep down the White birth rate. There's a reason why men are naturally attracted to teens and there's nothing wrong with that. Just remember to not break the law.

Other urls found in this thread:

commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/File:Age_of_Consent.png
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ages_of_consent_in_Asia#Philippines
youtube.com/watch?v=o1xf78EltKM
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hypergamy
livescience.com/40247-ashkenazi-jews-have-european-genes.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ages_of_consent_in_Europe#History_27
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ages_of_consent_in_Europe#Spain
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>Btw, only take her virginity if you intend to marry her - anything else is degenerate.

>ALL NON-WHITES SHOULD IGNORE THIS THREAD.
>Sweden

Don't marry a whore.

>she was 15
nigga...

There's nothing wrong with dating a 15 year old and it's legal in Sweden btw. Just don't take her virginity if you're not planning on impregnating her. If you think that's strange you have been brainwashed by feminism.

>age of consent
>12
It's 18, this image is crap.

You're welcome.

OP it's impolite for you to post your fantasies online
Clean your room
Do your homework
Go to bed

It's from Wiki.

commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/File:Age_of_Consent.png

Anyways. The point is to breed them young.

More.

You can't even live in a dormitory without your guardian's consent if you're below 18 here.

>The minimum age for consensual sex is 12 years. United States' Country Reports on Human Rights Practices lists the age of consent of Philippines as 12.[67] Sexual intercourse with a person under the age of 12 is defined as rape, under Chapter 3, Article 266 of the Anti-Rape Law of 1997.[68]

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ages_of_consent_in_Asia#Philippines

Link?

do it like niggers, have 6 kids with different women.

Am I white?

That will help to create more single mothers, which will destroy the community.

Acting like niggers isn't a good idea.

Yes.

>link
I lived here my entire life, the goverment will not allow you to have your license (any kind) if you're below 18.

In regards to relevancy to this thread, I'm in a dilemma.
I don't want my spouse to be German, Irish, or British, etc (main ethnic groups in USA) I want my kids to have the same genetic makeup as me but the thing is there are barely any Italian women in this country. Slightly depressing actually but oh well.

I can understand that. I'm Norwegian and Swedish (genetically almost identical) + a little Finnish and my wife is Swedish.

Aren't there some fairly Italian communities in the US? In NYC? You can look there.

You can always find a wife from Italy btw.

interpals.net

Obviously

I have relatives in Tuscany and apparently Italy has some citizenship law as to where you are granted residence after the unification of the country or something along the lines of that.

That being said, I don't think I could assimilate well into European culture at all considering the only thing I have to do with that continent is my ancestry and kin there which I don't even know that well.

I guess I'll just succumb to the mixed mongrel America memes.

Fuckin' leafs never fail to impress. I honestly had a good laugh.

but will raise the white population, isn't that what you want?

You can do that without creating single mothers.

Again.

We need to recreate the stable nuclear family, so we need stable marriages --- don't marry sluts so find a young wife that you can red pill and impregnate.

If she's a virgin and red pilled the marriage will most likely be succesful. As a team you can be more succesful. Just remember to work hard and make enough money since women are hypergamous. But again. If you find a young virgin wife that you can red pill and give your family a middle class lifestyle you will most likely be fine.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hypergamy

I can agree with this. Make sure to only look to marry a virgin (so long as you are a virgin yourself) and let her know exactly what you are looking for in the relationship.

it's the shitlibs who aren't helping, as usual

So... they are like dogs. Fucking sluts.

>over 80% Italian
Nope

Isn't this a good thing
quality>quantity
If the world has less leftys wouldn't it be better?
I know it's less whites but it's really good to have a bad white that will try to kill it's own people?
What is more dangerous a brainless nigger or a intelligent bad oriented white against a conservative white?

We should push affirmative action for white people

Since their birth-rate is low they should have access to white-only tax breaks or even welfare for any children that they have.

If Affirmative action can justify some nigger or spic getting into school, then surely it can be justified for the very survival of an ethnicity.

What are the ethical standards of wanting to marry a virgin without being one yourself? Am I eternally screwed for already having sinned?

Conservative parents doesn't necessarily mean conservative kids, though. Actually, they are more likely to have liberal kids than the other way around.
I consider the overall low birth rate of whites to be the no 1 problem.

Bump for potential

>Conservative parents doesn't necessarily mean conservative kids, though
Yes, you have a point, that's very possible and sad.

>The White birth rate is very low as we all know. We need to fix that.
no we dont, natural selection senpai
>I recommend getting them young. Red pill her and breed her. Btw, only take her virginity if you intend to marry her
dude even young dumb teenagers wont go for some mouthbreathing 'muh white genocide' retard beyond a pity fuck and a chance to tell her gfs she did an onlder gun.
>high age of consent is a Jewish/feminist trick
oh hi there achmed , i see you want your own aisha just like your prophet.
there is that one passage in your holy book where she keeps wiping sperm from the prophets clothes on multiple occasions , seems like he was more interested in moneyshots then breeding.

Hello Shekelstein, how is the situation at our greatest ally's?

Dude, you were dating and fucking with a kid, you're not better than those goatfuckers

Fuck off schlomo, stop jewing

I'm going to go have children with an Asian, Black, or Hispanic woman! I'm gonna have mixed kids! Lets mix our white into the world!

>I was 25 and she was 15
this has to be bait

Found the literally kike, gas the JEWS.

fertility rate here among the jewish israeli population is 3.15 and rising. even extremely liberal secular israelis have fertility rate above replacement .
its a different culture, our culture values the family and the next generation while western white culture seeks to abandon the family ,neglect the next generation and destroy civilization . white culture is degenerate , they all wait for the economy and wait for their careers and second degrees and produce kids at an age where the child will be fucked up , autistic schizophrenic and have heart diseases.

israelis on the other hand are just as educated and get careers just as good after being a patriot and serving in the army and having children at the appropriate age that dosnt fuck them up with age related mutations.

Also Asians make up the majority of the world's populations. It's time to assimilate into them.

There is nothing wrong with being attracted to a 15 year old. I agree that it's wrong/disgusting to be attracted to preteens (they can't reproduce), but there's nothing wrong with being attracted to someone of the opposite sex that can reproduce. Our ancestors have married 15 year olds throughout history.

I should say that I took her virginity when she was 16.

Always better to be a virgin, but it's less bad if you're a man (men don't have the same issues with bonding plus this ).

I wasn't a virgin when I met my wife either although I do sort of regret that (still it can be good to have some experience if you're a man).

That being said you should never take her virginity if you don't intent on marrying her.

Well who's fault is that Shlomo?

Also, Israel is basically Ashkenazi genocide since there is so much mixing between Ashkenazi and low IQ Arab Jews. Which is one reason why I sort of like Israel.

fakest shit i've seen in my life

once you open your heart to patriotism, there is no room for prejudice .
we're nationalists, not obsessed with race and ethnicity like americans or with importing other races and ethnicity like sweden.in israel its simple:
>IDF serving patriot
/ourguy/
>army dodging cuck
/theirgoy/

and mixed ashkenazi\mizrahi couples have produced perfectly fine, productive,patriotic and educated kids.

Spain is 16 now

>not obsessed with race and ethnicity like americans
Fuck off kike

>and mixed ashkenazi couples have produced perfectly fine, productive,patriotic and educated kids.
Of course, they are half white you dingus, mix with a nigger and see what happends.

Now I can tell you're a stupid fucking goyim behind a proxy. Ashkenazi mixing with our cattle is NOT okay god damn it, you stupid fucking zionist wonder why all the smart Jews colonized America. Gods people will NEVER be wiped out the gene pool by cattle as long as we inhabit America. I just wish schmucks at Israel would stop mixing and become a state purely for us chosen ones.

>or with importing other races and ethnicity like sweden
>like sweden
>sweden
IT'S YOU NOT SWEDEN YOU FUCKING KIKE.

Non-white here, where do I sign up?

ffs this fucking thing has been doing the rounds for fucking ages.
Svencuck - you write about STEM but you don't know shit about checking primary sources.

Finally, hope you die.

>ashkenazis are white
yea like argentina is white right ?

I got in a car accident and have pretty bad whiplash affecting my entire body, like I cant lift anything to heavy or i start pulling my shoulders and shit. Any super swedish tips on how to recover that a burger probably wouldnt know due to our shit health care?

I know it's not settled science. More research needs to be done. I think they have results from fruit flies if I remember correctly. Still, a whore is a whore and .

>we're nationalists, not obsessed with race and ethnicity
Good.

>its not sweden
really ?
>israel has laws to send illegal immigrants back
>sweden asks to take them instead
you're seriously gonna tell me they dont have some sort of an agenda of bringing in as many immigrants as they can ? i mean these people are unskilled and alot are criminal there could be no benefit unless you just want whatever immigrants you can get.

Ashkenazi are genetically European. Although I wouldn't say they are White. There's more to being White than just genetics.

livescience.com/40247-ashkenazi-jews-have-european-genes.html

Should add that I'm a computer scientist not a biologist.

>ashkenazis are white
Nice one shlomo, read again
>they are half white
NEVER SAID THEY WERE WHITE YOU RETARD. IF IT IS HALF THEN IT ISN'T BUT IT'S BETTER THAT A FULL JEW THATS WHY THEY CAME OUT GOOD, MIX WITH A NIGGER HAVE A HALF KIKE HALF NIGGER AND SEE IF IT COMES OUT GOOD.

>yea like argentina is white right ?
Nice one with your dividing and conquer tactics you piece of shit.

>sweden asks to take them instead
>you're seriously gonna tell me they dont have some sort of an agenda
Wonder (((who))) makes them take in to their country, it's what I was saying, it's your fault KIKE.

Here's what we gotta do

The welfare state gives tax breaks to people with more kids. Since non whites tend to be poorer, they take advantage of this and have multiple kids. We need to end these tax breaks.

Once children have become a financial issue for poor non whites, we give tax breaks to people who get sterilized, subsidize the condom and birth control industry, and make abortions free and anonymous so teenagers can get them without their parents finding out.

Since most white babies are planned, whereas colored babies aren't, making pregnancy a planned thing will lead to more white babies and less colored babies

Well it's because of the kikes in Sweden. Like (((Bonnier))) etc. - one of the reasons I really hate Jews.

map's bullshit, in Spain it's not 13

See AND SEE THIS IMAGE AGAIN YOU BLIND KIKE

>The White birth rate is very low as we all know. We need to fix that.
How?
>I recommend getting them young. Red pill her and breed her. Btw, only take her virginity if you intend to marry her - anything else is degenerate.
Basically you go and marry a woman even thou the system is so rigged against you you will probably lose in it anyway or even worse she could at any time fuck you over (not that she will but she can).
>get a good education (STEM, econ...)
Is GED enough?
>take care of yourself - good diet & start lifting
I lift but i treat my body like shit.
>find a good young wife
Marriage is a shitty deal id rather just fuck run for the border.
>raise your kids right - red pill them about niggers etc
Will you risk raising your kids in a ghetto for them to accept this red pill? it took living in a ghetto for me to accept it. If i was just in a white only community (if i was not a spic) then i would not have accepted it due to lack of experience.

Time for enrichment. Luckyly for you, I hate kids and don't plan on having any.

Fine. I'll start breeding, but I'll need a Scandinavian woman.

This user said they changed it. Which appears to be true.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ages_of_consent_in_Europe#History_27

So the map is a bit outdated, but the basic point of the thread holds - have kids with a young woman and red pill her.

The reality is, whites are forced to support, educate, house and feed billions of non whites
Whites can't afford families of their own
The moment passes and they begin to realise that not having children was probably for the best
because who with a conscience would bring one or more children in the world in the state it's in today

As far as male wannabes talking about women and children's lives as if they were livestock

get your hands out of your pants

they wanted to take them, we were in the process of sending them back to erithrea , swedes could just do nothing and let it play out but they didnt.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ages_of_consent_in_Europe#Spain

I am 24 and my girlfriend is 23. Both white, in the midwest. Known eachother for 8 years. Shes very repilled on niggers.
plan for children in 3 years.
At least 3
Doing my part out here.

you think i can read the swedish moon runes ?

start now and triple that number senpai.

Yes (((THEY))) didn't.
See image again Now I know it's not like you don't understand but choose to play the fool or being in denaial.

There's a reason why everyone in contact with you hates you.

I wouldn't listen to Bjorn Abdullah, Solomon, he claims to have had a relationship with an under-aged girl at the age of 25, don't bother listening to the pederast.

Not underaged. It's perfectly legal. Stop being a kike shill.

You obviously shouldn't break the law.

>Marriage is a shitty deal
this guy gets it right, unless your country has decent reasonable divorce laws, you get a prenup which most women will get buttblasted at you for, or you live in a country like mine where divorce courts put the family\children first and 90%+ of all rulings are heavily biased in favor of the man.

The problem is not our birthrate being low.
The problem is theirs being too high.

Remove child support, sterilise all criminals no matter how petty the crime.

This should make their birthrates even lower than ours, wich in turn, helps us with a more stable society and fighting the fact that the world is overpopulated.

Oh no what a problem, kike can't understand swedish moonrunes what a problem, If only this was a place full of knowledge and fags from all around the worl- whait a minute, IT IS, we can ask this Sweden fag to translate it for you shlomo, more than sure he can even do a TL;DR JUST 4U.

Lets see what's your next excuse KIKE.

Or, just stop funding welfare altogether and those who rely on welfare die. Problem solved.

Marriage is an obsolete contract wich offers us nothing though.
I have a healthy relationship and marriage won't improve any aspect of that.

it says the swedish democrats (is that the ruling party ?) are controlled opposition and the rest is in swedish. i dont recognize any of the faces so how the fuck should i know ?.
if you wanna complain bout your country's politics have the common courtesy of giving a quick rundown on it (or a pre prepared picture in fucking english)

completely agree
my gf is 14 but age of consent is 15, that's retarded

see Hey user good day, can you help translate at least part of this for him?

Artificial wombs are the solution to the white birth rate.

>if you wanna complain bout your country's politics
You dummy Sweden it's not my country, don't you see my flag?
What kind of tactic is this? Playing the dumb? man kikes are really to be afraid off.

legal dosnt mean its normal or socially acceptable. your teenage daughter sucking off multiple migrants more then twice her age would be legal but not socially acceptable\normal (actually its sweden so im not so sure, sucking off migrants might be the national sport by now for HS girls)

well when i said i dont understand moonrunes i kinda expected a quick rundown so yea.
also generally when you're making these pics to post on Sup Forums having a translation might be useful unless you're making swedish threads.

But I though your were gay?

well you posted that picture so i assumed you knew what it means which means you must know swedish or be familiar with the faces in the pic.
am i incorrect ? then correct me please.

Even if you find one she won't be as pure as you are
I say you go to Italy and don't mongrelize
Or you can make your children subhuman mongrels in the USA.

>am i incorrect?
Yes, you are incorrect for ASUMMING all that shit, fucking kike.

Well

Makes the case that SD is controlled opposition (by the Jews). Just a bunch of articles making that case - shows Jews involved with SD and seems to indicate that SD is more civic nationalist.

I would say this. There are two different forces in SD. The younger generation is more hardcore ethno-nationalist and the older generation is more moderate - wants to close the borders and deport criminals, but are not for mass deportations of non-Swedes. The older generation is also more warm towards Israel.

That's probably true although it's also strategy - they are trying to be more moderate to appeal to more people. It's also important to remember that SD was founded by neo-nazies and so they are trying to not "encourage" that image.

I would say this. There are parts of SD that is sort of controlled opposition or at least not racial enough, but there are also parts of SD that are for real ethno-nationalism - mass deportations.

I'm a member btw and I'm for the latter.

Typical kike

It's legal you piece of shit.

Thank you based Sweden, well I'm out for today.
DON'T let the KIKES win, we know you are not cuck and it's (((THEIR))) fault, save your country, nothing is lost.

Hope you die of the same shit you are, fucking CANCER.

>racial enough
*radical enough

Nothing wrong with having sex with a 16 year old (if you're planning on marrying her) and it's perfectly legal here. People have done that throughout history - there's a reason why 16 year old girls are fertile.

Read the first post again.

well why would you post a picture that no one who dosnt know swedish can understand if you dont ?. the only thing in english is the clam they're controlled opposition which isnt elaborated in any way, who controls them ? why? how did this control come to be ? evidence of it ?.
its like if i posted a pic in a language i dont know and you dont know and somehow told you its supposed to tell you something.