WHY CANADIAN HOUSING WILL NOT CRASH

WHY CANADIAN HOUSING WILL NOT CRASH

Low supply
High demand.

VERY VERY HIGH DEMAND.

There are more Canadians who want a home in downtown Vancouver and Toronto than there are foreign investors. The problem is Canadians can't compete with foreign investors but make no mistake, there will be no crash.

Why? Cause Vancouver is literally one of the best places in the world to live. It is on par with San Francisco and more crucially, there isn't much land in Vancouver.

Canadians should come to terms with not being able to live in Vancouver and hopefully start colonizing outside of the big cities. Places like the Okanagan, Chiliwack are still affordable to most Canadians and until people move there, no industry will move there. The reason why the US has industry even in small cities is because the people moved there and industry followed.

>industry

you mean app development? yeah no i didn't spend 5 years getting good at code to live in a redneck shithole

fuck off, chang

>vancouver

>best place to live

if you want to hang out with gooks, perhaps

>tfw EECS master race as well who works at home

Why are you even replying to this thread? It doesn't apply to you!

huh... so if like they all just moved to the middle of nowhere and built it up.. they could like make their own place... neat

t. bitter Albertan

Isn't it comedic that the same time the oil wells went dry in Alberta that Vancouver had its biggest housing market boom in history? So many Vancouverites became millionaires overnight and an equal number of Albertans became panhandlers. Pretty neeto.

Not true but sure. The places I listed already have settlements and everything but a low population. There is a lot of good land out there and houses are super cheap but they don't offer the kinds of jobs they do in the city.

Funny though, for a board that talks down on city people it seems most people can't live without the city.

Who is that girl in OP's pic?

So whats a good place in the states to move to that isn't washington or california if you're a programmer. I was thinking texas but I'd rather live among gooks than beaners...

ontario

noone wants to live in a chinese colony with ping pong and ping pong the 2nd

yeah, people actually living in rural areas have stuff to do... like not being on the computer I guess heh

Source on the girl?

need 2 kno 4 science
my dicks rdy

Oregon. Texas is good. Why don't you want to live in california. inb4 muh sjws.

Honestly anywhere.

Vancouver is a shithole
Rural bc is best bc

>yu need 2 git a reel jawb. wen i wus yur aeg i went tu deh ferd fectury plent end asked teh menger fer eh jawb end he heird me en teh spewt.

Alberta will rise again. The long game here, is when/if we need to go for shake. Oil is at a low right now, and Alberta tar sands need a pretty high cost to break even. So, everyone (except the working class) is kinda chilling at the moment.

>There are more Canadians who want a home in downtown Vancouver and Toronto than there are foreign investors.
The net worth of a thousand millennials is still roughly ten bucks.

>So, everyone (except the working class) is kinda chilling at the moment.
what did eh meant by dis

ahahahahahahhaha keep telling yourself that leaf. the day of the rake approaches

Grunts can't exactly pause their livlihood like investors can. Machinery, oil rights to the land, and the overall investment into the operation can be put on hold. Leathernecks are expendable, plentiful, and the ones who suffer when oil prices tank.

Oil wont stay low forever. Alberta will rise again, like I said.

OPEC fucked itself by playing chicken with the US/Canada the past few years. Now, they're in deep shit.
Get ready for fracking/tarsands round 2. It's going to be 'great' for US/Canada for a while. (It'll be great if they could actually get numbnuts to care about their jobs. Fracking is safe if done correctly, but you have a lot of dumb shits pushing dirt around because they dont' give a fuck)

>Vancouver is literally one of the best places in the world to live.

THIS IS A FUGGING LIE

seeFUCK OFF OP! GO BACK TO CHINA!

Cute looking crackhead.

There certainly are chilling. Those meathead fucks spend the welfare that we pay for on booze instead of heating.

>Vancouver is literally one of the best places in the world to live. It is on par with San Francisco
Note to self: don't ever visit Vancouver.

>All these nignogs, natives, and welfare babies ITT mad they can't live in a pure white neighborhood with a mountain view.

Chinese people don't even live here, they just own a couple lots. It's a fucking investment you dumbies. The Downtown East Side and Richmond aren't fucking Greater Vancouver.

50,000 vacant mansions.
High demand.

Newfags
Lerk mor

Morgan Want