What did we sell for this "deal?"

Other urls found in this thread:

reuters.com/article/us-health-birdflu-china-idUSKBN188099
thediplomat.com/2014/01/north-korea-may-have-two-thirds-of-worlds-rare-earths/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Chinese military alliance vs. DPRK, I'd guess.

A few golden menorahs.

This is good. China needed some (((financial services)))

>Premium beef for sewer chicken.
Oh yuck. I'm not eating any of that and there better not be so shit where they don't label the country of origin.

your gaping asshole

damn, that's a really aesthetic gun.

>tfw never shot a gun

SO

MUCH

FUCKING

WINNING

WE WON'T BE GETTING RIPPED OFF ON TRADE ANYMORE FOLKS

BASED TRUMP ART OF THE DEAL 5D CHESS
FUCKING JEWS AND SHARIABLUE SHILLS NEED TO SHUT THE FUCK UP

This should be a good thing by itself. Reduced trade deficit. Possibly jobs. It's energy and "financial services" though, so the effects are probably complicated.

In return Trump will let them keep our jobs

Safety regulations are absent in China, so probably sold our health.

Sort yourself out.

Likely banks and maybe some food sources

looks like meatfags lose again lmao

>cooked poultry

what?

My mummy voted for Trump and has been mostly loyal, but this is going to piss her off. She makes chicken tendies for me knowing they're safe, and certainly not Chinese. Now I won't get homemade chicken tendies anymore either. Trump just lost two votes.

Probably sold some area of North Korea after the liberation to them.

Never eating poultry again, fuck chinks. Nasty fucks.

you know it's gonna be some cheap frozen tendies, so it'll be garbage "food" just like it is here

>What did we sell for this "deal?"

The most valuable commodity on earth: not being nucked by the glorious USA.

>Chink chicken

reuters.com/article/us-health-birdflu-china-idUSKBN188099

go be a jew somewhere else

Coal.

That's why China sent North Korean ships delivering coal, to sail back home.

>(((financial services)))

It's all part of the plan.

(((financial services)))
holy shit USA you won

Gas. beef, and financial services. It's like you see things, but cannot read them.

Nuck nuck nuck

American penis so large, Chinese such small penis. Chinese penis so small, Chinese penis make American penis look astronomical. American penis so large, no need to worry, you American with your gargantuan penis no need to look at Chinese super small penis. Don't mind us while we inva....Immigrate to your land of big penis. What in water. Penis growth large in America

Don't worry, this is just for pre-cooked.

>American Beef
>Premium

Choose one

>China has reported 211 deaths from H7N9 bird flu in the first four months of the year so far.

came here to say this

we fucked

>French horse meat
>Premium American beef
Choose one.

(((Financial services)))

that SBR made me n u t t

And you call yourself a burger

President Trump gave China Best Korea.

The norks will finally get to eat and wake to the world of 2017. Xi has to remove kimmie first. Then we remove THAAD.

You live in America and you haven't shot a gun?
Wow that just plain weird

We're basically giving them all that shit for jiao on the yuan in exchange for turning a blind eye to them finally just genociding Africa and taking all their resources. Who the fuck has the firepower to try to stop China if not the United States? No one. Make no mistake, folks, this is endgame. Chinks are about to answer the Africa question in a way the Anglosphere isn't "allowed to" and you won't hear a peep about it. Even liberals will notice how much better the world is getting without even realizing why because who's even keeping track of how many identical-looking word-salad-named Africans there are?

Most likely scenario,imo. And the best one, I might add. Won't be very many casualties on the South Korean or U.S. side if the Chinese do the groundwork while the U.S. bombs the shit out of the DPRK.

Genocide? Don't they have to be people in order for it to be genocide?

Us

What are they up to in Africa? Can you elaborate? interested

this deal is really about our gas and their jewish owned banks

Good. Let China sort out the useless African issue. Xi JingPing might be the saviour of the useful world.

You think China fcked you guys..... noooooo....

Crappy digits so it's a lie.

>BioGuzHH
wdhmdt

>Chinese do the groundwork
Their soldiers are from the one child generation. This can't possibly be something China would volunteer for.

No one has touched Africa's wasted resources and land because muh white guilt. Finally China has smart leadership and is doing something about it.

Best digits will prove my theory.

reroll

NK invasion

>(((financial services)))

i honestly love you guys. China needed a bailout because it's shit is due to collapse. What it needs now is hot beef (moar) fiat cash injection before the fucking thing implodes under destructive communipalist rule

For new land to annex? Of course they would do it. Haven't you seen how eager they are to claim islands that aren't theirs? Now the U.S. offers a country with no strings attached if they send in ground forces.

>Haven't you seen how eager they are to claim islands that aren't theirs?
There are valuable resources there. North Korea doesn't pass a cost benefit analysis.

We are going to end up bailing them out like we did the banks in 08.

brb, killing myself.

nice now I can get jewed by the chinks instead of the actual jews

If they want to deal with the worst niggers on the planet then I wish the chinks the best of luck. They're pioneers there.

thediplomat.com/2014/01/north-korea-may-have-two-thirds-of-worlds-rare-earths/

Could you fit anymore different colored pieces on it? Fuck

I can confirm that US industries unload low quality beef to Canada, that's deemed dangerous by Europe.

Canada is corrupt and cucked. But China probably just doesn't care about it's own citizens.

They really don't care, that's why many of their cities are blanketed with smog. It's pretty ridiculous.

>muh people's republic N shieeeet
>most nepotistic, oligarchy gubmit

your humanity when you voted drumpf...

Well, we all got do stuff for money that we don't want to do.

Salmonella.

>cooked poultry
Chinese word for cat.

If you're right: incoming ebola outbreak.