Is an alternative internet possible? This one is overrun by normies

Is an alternative internet possible? This one is overrun by normies.

Other urls found in this thread:

cnn.com/2016/08/20/politics/donald-trump-african-american-voters-virginia-voting-rights/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

there is a website known as Sup Forums,

i thought he was the hacker known as Sup Forums?

Aww snap we need to a sap

He went full Mr. Garrison.

There are some 5 "internets"

But each limited to government / mil access

One public one, and encrypted parts where shady things happen.

I heard dark-web has forums, keeps normies out by them not being advanced users... tor

Do you know any particular ones?

you could very effectively create local social networks through Linux routers. you can get really nice antenna's for 80 bucks to up the hops.

>Not depicted: final transformative phase

>Berkely California
Sadly this does not surprise me at all anymore

>implying the final transformative phase of a tranny isn't lying in the bathtub with wrists slit and foam at the mouth

Is this real?

Deep web

Yes, it is real.

They changed the headline since then for obvious reasons, but you can see quite clearly it was that. cnn.com/2016/08/20/politics/donald-trump-african-american-voters-virginia-voting-rights/

Norms special comes on netflix now all the normies like OP making memes of him and shit

Efnet. Don't fuck it up.

Deep web is a meme. It's just private domains and forums.

deep web is a meme is a meme

get on my level

Use Gopher or BBS. Normies can't stand plain text.

It's called darknet. Enjoy being on the list though

I would like to go full Mr. Garrison one day as well.

Why don't you work hard to make your dream of an alt-right / redpill / kek or whatever internet come true instead of posting on Sup Forums you fucking useless slob?

my condolences on the past disaster(s) your country experienced

K.
Cool.

Is that just a normal forum? Because that image kind of makes me question it's nature.

Efnet is not a forum

Normalfags stick to social sites and whatever such sites link regularly. Bottom top 1000+ sites tend to be that "alternative internet" to a normie. So Sup Forums is fucked for being popular social and a top site. It might be good to know there are many chan sites out there, specialized, with low population numbers, go find them with overchan.

>jpg
I was expecting Cheetus you ruseman.

Sorry. Kind of a newbie to that sort of thing. Can you please explain it to me then? I don't want to look that kind of shit up without knowing about it first. Of course I have all the necessary programs (like Tor), it's just...you know what I mean.

How fucking stupid are these media cunts? Do you have to suffer from severe brain damage to work in the MSM?

Seconding this for research purposes