Stay mad

Stay mad.

>implying we have emotions

:( ya got me

Colbert is on national television, making millions of dollars, getting big ratings.

Meanwhile conservative comedians are living under bridges.

Maybe you guys should get gud??

This guy is so fucking insecure its hilarious

gaydar just went crazy

fbbp

>conservative comedians are living under bridges
Wrong. There's one in the White House.

GORGON GLUMPF WILL NOT DIVIDE US

someone post the bit where the intern presses the laugh button instead of the boo button for Comey

He's not intending to be funny. He is fucking hilarious tho

There's something off about your picture.

it's StephE

>Shia and his followers are constantly dividing on a cellular scale and if they ever stop they'll literally die
When will they learn?

Colbert.

Join us.

DELET DIS

XLOIMPF WILL GET MPEACHED

TWO SKEWPS AWAY FROM MPEACHEMENT

>He's not intending to be funny
Yes he is.

>we're mad
How could you possibly fucking deliberately misunderstand this whole prank to such a retarded degree?

ONLY WWAAY 2 STSP ME IS RESIGNNN

WHY DO THEY CLAP? RELEASE ME FROM THIS SUFFERING!

He's just so gay.

YOU'LL BE SORRY FOR THIS, DIGNIL KRIMPF!

ARE YE A HEATHEN?

ARE YE A COCKETH HOLSTERN?

WHY DOESETH THY SCOOPETH OF TWOS?

WHY DOETH THEY CLAPETH NOT FOR THEE BUT FOR THY?

THIS. IS. NOT. FUNY.

XLOOMPF MUST REESIN AND GIVE ME THE SKEWP CODES

NOONE SHOULD HAVE MORE THAN ONE SKEWP OF ICE CREEM

CANCEL COLBERT REEEEEEEEEE

DAMN YOU ZLOMPFFFFFFF

returneth da koops dohnallllddd

BLONGALOAF LUMP!? NNOO SCOOPZ FOR YOUU!

>Brits gave McCain & Obungo a fake dossier on Trump. They, in turn, gave it to Comey. The Brits' involvement and contents of Piss Papers were used as foreign sensitivity excuse to justify FISA warrant (after a prior attempt had failed) and subsequent wiretapping of Trump & Co. The taps yielded nothing, which frustrated the Dems and the Kenyan. It's likely they realized that Trump was onto them because, at some point, Trump probably used the wiretaps to mislead the bastards, and pull a bait and switch--ie making them believe he would do one thing when in fact he would do another--and this may have helped him win the election despite all these dirty tricks. Obama and team Killary may have deduced that Flynn had been tipped off by the Russians, hence Obama's shitting on Flynn to Trump, and urging against him for Nat Sec Advisor, despite Obama approving Flynn's Nat Sec. clearance (he wanted to continue monitoring Flynn and use any Russian contacts against Trump). So, Flynn received contact from Russians, who let him know Trump's campaign was wiretapped by the US itself. Flynn kept this between himself and Trump only, not even telling Pence. Together, Flynn and Trump used the knowledge of the tap to mislead Clinton and Obama and to identify leakers. In the ensuing fiasco, and ultimate Clinton loss, the Dems got frustrated, leading Susan Rice to unmask parties in tangential conversations w/ Russians, in attempt to figure out who tipped off Trump. They pushed for sharing IC info between agencies last Dec, in hopes that someone in IC community could figure it out. Comey played all sides, trying to please both Dems, Repubs, and Trump. He continued feeding the Russian narrative as show for Dems and McCain while privately telling Trump the investigation was bullshit. Eventually, Trump realized Comey was stringing him along and working w/ McCain and Graham, who, together w/ top Dems who were trying to coup. Trump axed him!

>SKEWP CODES
son of a bitch

YOU HAVE TAKENM MORE THAN A SINGULAR SKEWP! I SMITE THEE!!!

What happened ?
spoonfeed me pl0x

I wonder why that is...((( )))

If we're gonna do that, then only one scoop.

IMPEACH ZRUHNAHLD XLOUMPHF NAO

HE TOOK TWO SKEWPS

scoop his ass right back 2 reddit

>one scoop
DYEL

Did I fucking tell you you could clap?

but that not funny user

>.t rotisserie o donnel

Shill tactic: If you tell everyone to go back to T. Donald, then you win.

>mad faggot puts on big boy pants & starts dropping bombs like "shill tactics"
pls go & stay go

NO (YOU)!!

>Stay mad
you too

BLUMPF!!!!!

ROLAND GARROSPF

STUPID GROMPFFFFFFFF!

stop shitposting colbert

Whoa dude thanks for clarifying what exactly a bait and switch is, realllly added an even further layer to this 0.5D Yahtzee game Trump is playing and we are all but points on the scorecards in.