Have you ever called a black person a nigger to their face?

Have you ever called a black person a nigger to their face?

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/Ryramirez7/status/862112311040851968
templeos.orgwww.youtube.com
youtube.com/watch?v=0pPbOv3PKNs&feature=youtu.be&t=345
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

yes
it was a friend tho so there wasn't any beef

This girl has
twitter.com/Ryramirez7/status/862112311040851968

Yes. My friend. But only because he calls me a dirty kike. And I'm not even Jewish.

A true friend can handle AND dish out the bantz.

No, because if I did, it'd probably chimp out and try to assault me. Then I'd have to shoot it, and thanks to todays' Jewish legal system, probably go to jail.

as a kid, yes. got beaten up. will never do it again

I hope you and the faggot mods all get pricked with AIDS needles for clogging the catalog with this shit.

Literally any digits confirm you will.

no and I don't wanna do that if they don't deserve that. lots of decent black people out there as well.

would a black warrior sworn to serve his kang be a knigger?

Yup Could call friends that all the time, black friends laughed and appreciated the balls it took, white betas couldnt believe it and would shush me saying "you cant say that" i told them to fuck off,,, i miss the 90s

lol white people always get away with shooting blacks especially if it's "self defence"

Yes and even now I can say for certain that I'm still not ashamed by the fact that it is still used in my linguistic vocabulary till this day. While I may be more educated in the original meaning of the word than I was when I was a prepubescent nitwit it has not swayed the notion, in my honest opinion, that if you act like an uneducated black man who proceeds to fit the mold of the stereotypical 'thug' then you are in fact a nigger. Plain and simple.

Yes i call them like that everytime and they are too cucked to do anything ahah

Once to a guy who called me a spic

This was in the 90s us army and the black dude ended up becoming a good friend anyway

Hey Nigger.
Now I have.

>nigger
>friend
You need to go.

is that the kid from modern family?

Have done it, may do it again. I was tutoring a "youth" for some extra credit and GBP. He was acting cocky and telling me how smart he was etc. So I asked him "Do you want to be a stupid nigger for the rest of your life or do you want to pass this class?". He passed the class, thanked me, and never talked about what I said.

Got called an illegal nigger today on the way to work. She was clearly fucked up

Yes, they're all my good friends.

And one if my gf.

>tfw we have agents on the inside

Underrated toast

I was playing chess with one and i said "it's your turn nigger"

Yup.

I saw one walking one the side of the road one time so I pulled over, threw a full cup of soda at him, called him a nigger and peeled out. It was pretty funny.

No.
I called one Mr. Bojangles once though.

Also one time when i had my head shaved a black girl came up to me in a crowded hall of my school and scratched my head with her nails to that i just turned and said with a face of pure rage >"Don't ever touch me again you nigger!"
To that she had a look of terror on her face and ran away at my school everyone knows me as the skinhead guy

i usually drop the n-word while im jeet kune doing Dwantarius and his boyz

Bitch ass africans cant even keep your donkey dicks hard not like supreme evolved circulation in an Asian penis. You can keep your tube sock. We pound pussy like six sigma pistons

Maybe, i had people call one of my best friends nigger. He didnt care but it seemed fucked up to me. This was 15 years ago. The way blacks act now they deserve it.

She was being nice. Did you get autism from vaccinations?

I said nigger when I was reading Hick Finn in class, it was the uncensored audio book format and the teacher asked me a question. I said "because a nigger is property". there was only one half black kid in my class but he didn't get upset. A fat sjw bitch have me the stink eye though.

Was walking with my trans friend and some black guy called him a faggot and I said shut up you stupid nigger! Got jumped immediately my faggot friend didn't help at all.

We're sharing real life experiences, no wet dreams.

Anyway here "negro" isn't as bad as your "nigger" so i call them that

Nice? she dug into my scalp with her monkey paw

kek

You sound really autisitic. Not liking to be touched. Reeeeeeing in public. Shaved head in high school.

I hope you beat his trans asshole red raw that night and cummed inside

Only to the back of his head because he was running like a scrawny bitch

Yes. He didnt do anything about though.

Terry has

[11:55, 7-5-2017] Milan DIMA: The Temple Operating System templeos.orgwww.youtube.com
[11:55, 7-5-2017]Milan DIMA:youtube.com/watch?v=0pPbOv3PKNs&feature=youtu.be&t=345

One time me and a friend were driving around and he dared me to shout "Howdy Nigger" at a black guy and his fat white girl

I would, but 99.99% can barely speak English.

Do it to abos all the time, faggots don't do shit. Even the few obongo blacks in Brisbane are pussies about it.

Finally someone posted the absolute Sup Forums madman

If you shoot a nigger it's always self defense

No
Living in the place where are literally 0,003% niggers we where thought, it was like unwritten rule that if you called them niggers they will fight you. Because of that I felt always afraid of calling them niggs'.

Can't believe how I been kiked

It's not about not liking to be touched if someone just bumped into it would be fine but she went at my head with force

no but i can try

I have never even talked to a nigger in my entire life.
Just the thought of living among niggers seems completely alien to me.

he ain't no NSA nigger though

fuck no. niggers are terrifying irl.

yeah fuck you nigger if your reading this ahaha fucking faggot

also niggers love dick more than women do thats why they have aids fucking homosexual niggers

I knew many people who would say it to me online and when I met them in person they didn't have to balls to say it in my face. How cute.

nigger eat shit and go back to africa shit go back the south ahahha

A nigger stole my phone once, so I called him and called him a nigger. My friends called him and called him a nigger. He stopped answering and shut it off.

wow thats really cool are you retard

i dont live near niggers. called a native a prairie nigger though

RIP in peace

can i, a mexicunt call you a nigger? w'ere basically the same except we're whiter lol

I actually don't have any hatred towards mexicans due to me growing up around them majority of my life. Besides nigger is such a stupid word to me.

Everyone except white people can say it with niggers flipping out. It's really weird.

i'll go ahead and assume you'e white and use my minority powers to grant you access to the (((N-word)))

I already say it. I also open carry, so maybe that's why I don't have problems.

>It's another episode of how many times can we post this thread in a row and make newfags comment?

Sage.
You realize this doesn't have any impact on influencers on this board, right?

You realize this board is going to shit now so who cares?

Same.
I also have Sandnigger friends of the "good" kind, meaning they are not refugees but go to University with me and were living here for Generations.

I'd call you a nigger in front of your mother. Now gtfo Sup Forums, this is a white board.

Do you have proof it's a white board user?

the Mk.23 is a big gun

Yes to a friend, Nigger-Nick. And to some random nog I don't know because he was being a monkey.

What else would you call them?

If aborigines count then yes. Old female abo tried to mug me but fell over and I kicked her in the head and called her a filthy nigger. Feels good man. Also why are so many of you scared by American niggers?

I did the other day. Also told him to get the fuck out of my town. Ain't seen him since.

>No threaded barrel tip
>Propeietary rail
>Flat trigger guard
>Low Sights
>Single Decocker
That's a USP user..

The closest thing was, because I spend too much time on the internet, is when a black dude was near me a said sup to some guy so I replied "sup nigga" as a reflex.

THEY ARE A CURSED PEOPLE
IT SAYS SO IN THE BIBLE!
And he had caused the cursing to come upon them, yea, even a sore cursing, because of their iniquity. For behold, they had hardened their hearts against him, that they had become like unto a flint; wherefore, as they were white, and exceedingly fair and delightsome, that they might not be enticing unto my people the Lord God did cause a skin of blackness to come upon them.

>literal same thread made every day 10 times a day with same photo
>gets to 300+ replies every time

>People insist Sup Forums hasn't gone to shit

No because black people like me for some reason and have never really had a problem with them.

all the time

I accidentally called a Sri Lankan guy a nigga

Just use autohiding scripts for fucks sake, a great deal of shill shitposts are easily autohidden just by the word "drumpf", other too, they all use certain buzzwords

Stop posting THIS FUCKING THREAD

in kindergarten

Yes. He didn't care though.

comedy gold

only in the Army where we were bros and only to my true niggers